• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Stay classy Florida fans

Sgt Brutus

Goober
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All fan bases have some bad apples

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The more turmoil, the better.

olympicoscar

Life is what you've made of it.
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,999.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's a shame. It's just a game for fans. When individuals are losers in life, sports take on an ego busting status.

NolePride

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's a shame. It's just a game for fans. When individuals are losers in life, sports take on an ego busting status.

I, personally, disagree with a statement like that.

First, we don't pay these guys millions of dollars for some past time, we pay them that
money because college football is a very, very serious business.

I'm retired, but I've got to tell ya, I found "life" to be nothing more than a game. Once
I learned the rules, when I was a around 30, I prospered. You can breeze thru life
if you work hard and "play the game."

Now for college sports, especially football, the fans are usually not "losers." When you are
buying multiple tickets, booster fees, travel to home or away games, lodging and food, even
buying school clothing, the CFB fan is making money in life, or they couldn't afford the sport.

There weren't many losers on the flight I was on a few years ago that flew to LA and the Rose
Bowl. Got lodging, over-priced food, gouged on rental cars, and paid 25 bucks for a T-Shirt
that read "Rose Bowl-NC Game-Auburn vs Florida State." 25 bucks??? I could have bought a
T-shirt for a dollar and painted it myself. There aren't many on welfare going to football
games. (Might be a few applying after games, but not before)

Nah...I found life to be nothing but a game...College Football is very serious business to me.
Hence the coaches better meet my expectation.

But in UF's situation, I wouldn't worry too much about it. UNLESS, their fans pay an
FSU fan to load the weapon for them.

packerzrule

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 30.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
giphy.gif

huskers1217

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And when asked about the death threats from the school. He told the school nothing Wtf is going on

NolePride

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And when asked about the death threats from the school. He told the school nothing Wtf is going on

He was trying to hide the fact that his wife was the one threatening him.

She probably doesn't want to move to Corvallis.

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

First, we don't pay these guys millions of dollars for some past time, we pay them that

I'm retired, but I've got to tell ya, I found "life" to be nothing more than a game. Once
I learned the rules, when I was a around 30, I prospered. You can breeze thru life

Now for college sports, especially football, the fans are usually not "losers." When you are
buying multiple tickets, booster fees, travel to home or away games, lodging and food, even
buying school clothing, the CFB fan is making money in life, or they couldn't afford the sport.

There weren't many losers on the flight I was on a few years ago that flew to LA and the Rose
Bowl. Got lodging, over-priced food, gouged on rental cars, and paid 25 bucks for a T-Shirt
that read "Rose Bowl-NC Game-Auburn vs Florida State." 25 bucks??? I could have bought a
T-shirt for a dollar and painted it myself. There aren't many on welfare going to football

Nah...I found life to be nothing but a game...College Football is very serious business to me.

But in UF's situation, I wouldn't worry too much about it. UNLESS, their fans pay an
So you are perfectly ok with sending death threats to college students because they lose a few football games. Wow.

NolePride

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you are perfectly ok with sending death threats to college students because they lose a few football games. Wow.

Wow, your ass.

I never wrote that. I was commenting on the remarks that CFB Fans are losers.

I'll tell you what I am for though. Coaches treating those players with a no nonsense
approach. You give them an inch, they take a mile. Especially the folks playing
nowadays.

The HC controls the discipline. If he can't control them...bye-bye.

The coaches are paid to produce. The players are getting a free education and other perks
to produce.

You think Saban and Bama are what they are, because he's a genius in drawing up plays?
Every frickin' kid on that roster knows and understands that they are there to produce. They
don't produce...they walk, and he's sent enough of them back to the house for all of
them to understand, he's got bite behind his bark.

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow, your ass.

I never wrote that. I was commenting on the remarks that CFB Fans are losers.

I'll tell you what I am for though. Coaches treating those players with a no nonsense
approach. You give them an inch, they take a mile. Especially the folks playing
nowadays.

The HC controls the discipline. If he can't control them...bye-bye.

The coaches are paid to produce. The players are getting a free education and other perks
to produce.

You think Saban and Bama are what they are, because he's a genius in drawing up plays?
Every frickin' kid on that roster knows and understands that they are there to produce. They
don't produce...they walk, and he's sent enough of them back to the house for all of
them to understand, he's got bite behind his bark.
He called fans sending death threats losers and then you went and defended them. Yeah, you said it's perfectly ok to threaten people's lives who coach a game because they make too much money and it's ok to threaten 18-23 year olds because they went to their school.

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He called fans sending death threats losers and then you went and defended them. Yeah, you said it's perfectly ok to threaten people's lives who coach a game because they make too much money and it's ok to threaten 18-23 year olds because they went to their school.

Take it easy on him, Samurai. I think English is his second language, which explains why he has no idea what Oscar wrote.

jonvi

La Familia Ohana
Hoopla Cash
$ 29,463.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Ain't nothing wrong with being serious about your team and college football. But death threats? Nah man. Oscar is spot on for me because I took his response as some people not all. Anyone making death threats over football is by far and away a loser.

TheDayMan

Day Butt Ass the sadgaydayboy
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
images-2.jpg

NolePride

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ain't nothing wrong with being serious about your team and college football. But death threats? Nah man. Oscar is spot on for me because I took his response as some people not all. Anyone making death threats over football is by far and away a loser.

So it's ok to make death threats in business or politics right? Just not football