• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

State of the Eagles Heading Into Bye

Rey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cowpies lost and we now have the same record ... at this point we control our own destiny and despite 2 straight tough games coming out of the bye, we have the easier overall schedule left as compared to Dallas. We have to win at least one of the next 2 between New England and Seattle.

John

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cowpies lost and we now have the same record ... at this point we control our own destiny and despite 2 straight tough games coming out of the bye, we have the easier overall schedule left as compared to Dallas. We have to win at least one of the next 2 between New England and Seattle.
Plus they HAVE TO beat Dallas.

Rey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Plus they HAVE TO beat Dallas.

Yepper ... but if everything stays as it is ... we should be healthier this go round and it'll be at Home.

Orlando Eagles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That’s just what we needed Minny to do. Love it!

With the caveat that you want to win all the games....I won’t be as upset with a loss to the Pats as to the Seahawks. As priorities go Seattle matters do much more out of the two.

John

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yepper ... but if everything stays as it is ... we should be healthier this go round and it'll be at Home.
...and HOPEFULLY, they will play like they care, which they did NOT do in Dallas.

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jordan will be a huge upgrade over Agholor in the slot. Agholor can run deep routes and try to pull a defender with him. Matthews doesn't replace Desean, but still adds something to throw to.

Yeah, call me crazy but I like the Matthews signing. We know he has good chemistry with Wentz. I think he will contribute. Few guys would be better suited to come in and help at this point. I would play him outside over Mack Hollins. He can't be any worse.