• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Stanley Cup Finals - (1) Vancouver Canucks vs (3) Boston Bruins

Eddie_Shack

likes oatmeal lumpy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
...don't reheat grapes in the microwave?

DonCherry.jpg

beantownmaniac

I thought growing old would take longer
Hoopla Cash
$ 304.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know. After watching the Canucks fail year after year, I think most Canucks fans have a good understanding how frustrating it is to see your team lose. I think the "Burrows shouldn't even had played!" excuse is really lame.

He should have been fined like Horton was after game 6 against Tampa. I didn't want Burrows suspended. Let the players decide who wins the cup.

naslundfan19

Boredom Savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He should have been fined like Horton was after game 6 against Tampa. I didn't want Burrows suspended. Let the players decide who wins the cup.

^This. And I would have felt the same way if the roles were reversed.

beantownmaniac

Hoopla Cash
$ 304.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

And if you notice, Bergeron can't even see where his glove is. I'm not crying about Burrows not being suspended. As I've already posted, I think he should have been fined like Horton was for the water incident. As for biting in hockey in general? Sorry, I've never bitten anyone ever in my life. Not when I was playing hockey, not when I was a kid. Anyone in professional sports who bites another player (Savard included) is a pussy IMO.

ELYEAH82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
^This. And I would have felt the same way if the roles were reversed.

I am cool with some sort of punishment, but to say

"I can find no conclusive evidence that Alex Burrows intentionally bit the finger of Patrice Bergeron," said NHL vice president Mike Murphy.

Is a slap in the face of everyone that watched the game.

beantownmaniac

Hoopla Cash
$ 304.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am cool with some sort of punishment, but to say

"I can find no conclusive evidence that Alex Burrows intentionally bit the finger of Patrice Bergeron," said NHL vice president Mike Murphy.

Is a slap in the face of everyone that watched the game.

I agree with that. Murphy did take the cowards way out. There was just as much, if not more, evidence of Burrows biting as there was Horton squirting water, but it is what it is. I think Lapierre is a little bitch for doing what he did to Bergy last night. It takes a real man to taunt someone with a history of concussions.

Eddie_Shack

likes oatmeal lumpy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm surprised Dr. Recchi hasn't weighed in on this one yet. Maybe this is a job for a dentist.