• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Stanley Cup Finals - (1) Vancouver Canucks vs (3) Boston Bruins

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Even though the Canucks won game two, if I were AV, I'd pull Aaron Rome from the lineup...

naslundfan19

Boredom Savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Even though the Canucks won game two, if I were AV, I'd pull Aaron Rome from the lineup...

But he won't. I've learned to accept it. And if he does pull him, treat it as a pleasant shock.

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Awful easy for a Canucks fan to say after last nights game.

I think its alot easier to sit here and continue to bitch about something that is over and done with. its fucking tiresome listening to it over and over and over and over and over. if bruins win yesterday then the people whining about it would shut up but they didnt so its over and over and over and fucking over.

ITS FUCKING OVER he didnt get suspended. talk about how fucking shitty chara was or fucking Thomas over committing on the OT goal. can you fucking imagine how Tampa Bay fans feel that the fuckhead that should have been suspended Nathan Horton didnt get suspended and SCORED THE GOAL THAT KNOCKED THEM OUT OF THE PLAYOFFS. why dont people still talk about that... .BECAUSE ITS OVER. Maybe Horton gets suspended and that game goes to OT and Tampa Wins. but hey.... its over cmon people let it go.

/rant

its really tiresome and Im going to ignore all posts on it going forward.

naslundfan19

Boredom Savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think its alot easier to sit here and continue to bitch about something that is over and done with. its fucking tiresome listening to it over and over and over and over and over. if bruins win yesterday then the people whining about it would shut up but they didnt so its over and over and over and fucking over.

ITS FUCKING OVER he didnt get suspended. talk about how fucking shitty chara was or fucking Thomas over committing on the OT goal. can you fucking imagine how Tampa Bay fans feel that the fuckhead that should have been suspended Nathan Horton didnt get suspended and SCORED THE GOAL THAT KNOCKED THEM OUT OF THE PLAYOFFS. why dont people still talk about that... .BECAUSE ITS OVER. Maybe Horton gets suspended and that game goes to OT and Tampa Wins. but hey.... its over cmon people let it go.

/rant

IOU rep.

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yup, time to move on...Bitch at Andrew Ference for being indirectly responsible for two of the Canucks three goals last night, get mad at a Bruins team who sat back in the 3rd period and let the Canucks dictate the tempo.

The funny thing is I don't think the Canucks played very well last night and they still managed to come away with a victory. That's the surest sign of a championship team, when they play a mediocre game and still find a way to win.

ELYEAH82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

/rant

The NHL atleast fined Horton instead of saying it didnt happen. I think that is the real travesty here. You should really not talk to people like they are children, I dont appreciate it. It is a lot easier for someone on the winning side of things to say let it go it is over. To dispute that is childish. I am not a fan of either team and dont really give a shit who wins. I thought it was shit that the league says their was not conclusive evidence of a bite. Is that so tough to acknowledge.

beantownmaniac

I thought growing old would take longer
Hoopla Cash
$ 304.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

/rant

What about Burrows? Do you think he should have been suspended?

:behindsofa:

Curtrain

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
The NHL atleast fined Horton instead of saying it didnt happen. I think that is the real travesty here. You should really not talk to people like they are children, I dont appreciate it. It is a lot easier for someone on the winning side of things to say let it go it is over. To dispute that is childish. I am not a fan of either team and dont really give a shit who wins. I thought it was shit that the league says their was not conclusive evidence of a bite. Is that so tough to acknowledge.

I agree, a fine would have been the appropriate punishment. Calling Burrows a sissy is ok as well (come on Burrows, did you really need to bite the guy)? But that is a far cry from a suspension in the Stanley cup finals, which some people here think he deserves. Just silly imo. Burrows embarrased himself and his family. But other than that no harm done... so no foul.

Last edited by a moderator:

Automattic

I'm baaaaaaack....
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I hope Boston comes up big in game 3, but Chara is dog tired. Playing every other day this week is really gonna take it's toll. One day between games 4 and 5 (all the way back in B.C.)...I hope the big man finds some oxygen, he has looked lost at times.

BlueandWhiteForever

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well won't be here again tomorrow night, more OT shifts, so I''l just post my score prediction for Game 3 now.

Canucks 0
Bruins 4

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
burrows%2Bbite%2Bbergeron%2Bpicture.jpg

You cannot really use still pictures to see what happened:

“I don’t think slow motion or stills tell you what happen,” Murphy said. “In slow motion, you start thinking like it’s happening slow, and it’s not happening slow. It’s happening fast. In analyzing the play, that was the one thing I tried to really go back to. What happened in fast speed?”

“Bergeron is an extremely fast player, big player, and Burrows is a big player and has good speed,” Murphy said. “This all unfolded at about 50 miles an hour. I tried to get a feel for the speed and the decision-making of both players.”

MrMagooo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I agree, a fine would have been the appropriate punishment. Calling Burrows a sissy is ok as well (come on Burrows, did you really need to bite the guy)? But that is a far cry from a suspension in the Stanley cup finals, which some people here think he deserves. Just silly imo. Burrows embarrased himself and his family. But other than that no harm done... so no foul.

I prefer calling Burrows a no good piece of shit fucking pussy but hey to each their own.

As far as your comments they are correct. Fine and no comments would be made. Comparing the acts of Horton against TB and Burrows are insane. Not the same thing in any way shape or form.