• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Stanley Cup Finals - (1) Vancouver Canucks vs (3) Boston Bruins

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thnk the Sedin boys should take off Milbury's shoes and beat him over the head...

Their balls need to drop first. Apparently their all shriveled up. :noidea:

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I only give out one piece of horrible advice a day. Just humor me and be advised......

Lol. (scans for WW... feels safe...) Fair enough. It cracked me up b/c I'm a habitural line stepper in that department, and didn't actually do it this particular time.

rares

Winning. Duh!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
RT @kmk1486: @bruce_arthur chris nilan just told the xm homeice audience the sedins balls shrivel up into their body on the road. #wow

jeez thats classy and so wrong

This year's playoffs, Daniel: Road points 10, home 8. Henrik: Road 12, home 9. Really shriveling

The Sedins could bite off an opponent's finger each shift & give tatoos to small children on the bench, & they'd still be called soft.

To be fair, (almost?) half those points (for both Daniel and Hank) came in 2 games, didn't they? (Games 2 & 4 against my Sharks)

In 18 of the 20 games, they've been pretty (relatively) invisible...

EDIT: Yup, pretty much. G2 - D 2G, 0A / H 0G, 3A and G4 - D 0G, 3A / H 0G, 4A

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To be fair, (almost?) half those points (for both Daniel and Hank) came in 2 games, didn't they? (Games 2 & 4 against my Sharks)

In 18 of the 20 games, they've been pretty (relatively) invisible...

EDIT: Yup, pretty much. G2 - D 2G, 0A / H 0G, 3A and G4 - D 0G, 3A / H 0G, 4A

thats not a fair comment ... have you watched all 22 games? They may not have made the score sheet every game but theyve been around the net while playing all world top line d pairings of Seabrook/Keith, Weber/Suter and now Seidenberg/Chara

theyre not shrinking violets on the road ... their production is equivalent ... both in the playoffs and during the reg season

to your point that they got close to half their points in 2 games ... well its close to a third so youre on to something but I dont think their compete level can be classified as "invisible" ... theyre not pulling a Dany Heatley or anything like that ... Tim Thomas is beating them this series ... He's in the entire teams heads

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just bought some Brawny paper towels and they had Tim Thomas on the cover.

its close

Brawny.jpg

Attachments

• brawny.jpg
    brawny.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 14