• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Stanley Cup Finals - (1) Vancouver Canucks vs (3) Boston Bruins

beantownmaniac

I thought growing old would take longer
Hoopla Cash
$ 304.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol. (scans for WW... feels safe...) Fair enough. It cracked me up b/c I'm a habitural line stepper in that department, and didn't actually do it this particular time.

REPORTED!!!!! Hey, he rooting for the Bruins. :pound:

beantownmaniac

Hoopla Cash
$ 304.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah thats the one I was referring to earlier. bad timing for the question I think. needs to be pointed out really. the fans did wrong. they really did.

I hear ya there. Boston fans can be bad at times. I'm sure anyone who saw some of the early playoff losses this year can attest to that. I don't like the time off excuse though. Both teams have the same disadvantage with time off and travel.

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hear ya there. Boston fans can be bad at times. I'm sure anyone who saw some of the early playoff losses this year can attest to that. I don't like the time off excuse though. Both teams have the same disadvantage with time off and travel.

I think the time off/rust excuse is partly legit when it comes to the canucks power play ... their timing is totally off (not to take away what the bruins have done on the pk though)

edit: or what timmay has done ... best pk'er is always the goalie

Last edited by a moderator:

beantownmaniac

Hoopla Cash
$ 304.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the time off/rust excuse is partly legit when it comes to the canucks power play ... their timing is totally off (not to take away what the bruins have done on the pk though)

edit: or what timmay has done ... best pk'er is always the goalie

I thought he was talking about how much time between the SCF games. My bad. Carry on.

BlueandWhiteForever

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This has been said a few times in these playoffs but bares repeating again. The Sedins really need to pull their heads out of their asses in the Canucks want to win the series. Guys like Peverly and Marchand, a rookie, have more points in the Final then they do combined, and they are making 7 million+ a year.

As much as people will blame Luongo is Vancouver fails to win the Cup, the robots deserve at least equal blame for the massive amounts of time they have been no shows in this postseason

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This has been said a few times in these playoffs but bares repeating again. The Sedins really need to pull their heads out of their asses in the Canucks want to win the series. Guys like Peverly and Marchand, a rookie, have more points in the Final then they do combined, and they are making 7 million+ a year.

As much as people will blame Luongo is Vancouver fails to win the Cup, the robots deserve at least equal blame for the massive amounts of time they have been no shows in this postseason

robots only make $6.1 M per year. please be more accurate :). and they dont get paid at this time of year see below post

Last edited by a moderator:

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
meh i wouldnt go that far ... I feel bad that he has to take the shit he does but then again Luongo probably went home and slept on a bed of money (Mike Commodore style)

I dont equate this time of year to money in any terms. this is all about heart and dreams. im just a fatgoalie but Im a softie at heart and that one stunk

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you know all this angst for Vancouver can go away with a win tomorrow....... :(

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So a half naked Asian man "fits" you today?

Not that there is anything wrong with it. :rolleyes:

Thats Bruce Fucking Lee drunk my friend....... watch what you say. he will roundhouse your head from the grave wooooooaaaaaaaaaaa

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think that avatar choice of matt's is quite appropriate, since I found Bruce Lee's acting quite robotic...