• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Stanley Cup Finals - (1) Vancouver Canucks vs (3) Boston Bruins

KillerVee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't keep up with this thread anymore. I missed one game night and I'm totally behind. :L

dboy97

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I assume it is a joke too no way he plays in game 6 or 7 showing up in the locker room is a lot different than actually playing in an NHL game.

dboy97

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey I also read a lot yesterday about Mike Milbury being totally out of line for calling the Sedin twins Thelma and Louise. Yes I agree Mike Milbury is over the top often and yes he probably was out of line, but consider this. They are asking Mike Milbury to play coach of the Boston Bruins during that segment, so if he is playing coach in a locker room, a job that he has had in the past would not his commentary be a bit more coarse than on TV? Do you not think that in a locker room he would say something along those lines? I find Doc Emrick to be more at fault for repeating it than Milbury actually saying it.

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im really looking for a good hockey game here not the slash and hack and cheap crap both teams are putting out. just hockey. play hockey and the Canucks will be fine.

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dont think he was over the top, obviously I am being biased cause I love the guy. I think people are way too fucking sensitive.

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im really looking for a good hockey game here not the slash and hack and cheap crap both teams are putting out. just hockey. play hockey and the Canucks will be fine.

Play 5on5 and the Bruins will be fine. ;)

GO BRUINS!!!

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's game day bitches...

51GFYWS9TML._SL500_AA300_.jpg

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This day is going to drag... I know it. I hate game "day", I love GAME TIME!!! I pray the Bruins just keep playing the way they are. Stay disciplined, but hit hard and be relentless. If we can take this game in Vancouver, it's a wrap! LETS GO BRUINS!

dare2be

IST EIN PINGUINE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As an unbiased observer, Milbury is a whiny little prick. His 10-minute tirade on the offsides that wasn't proves it. ;) It has nothing to do with being sensitive.

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This day is going to drag... I know it. I hate game "day", I love GAME TIME!!! I pray the Bruins just keep playing the way they are. Stay disciplined, but hit hard and be relentless. If we can take this game in Vancouver, it's a wrap! LETS GO BRUINS!

I hope you are asking them for this in bold and not really believing they are doing that :).... doesnt matter as teh Canucks PP went into the tank so they can not play disciplined.

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, I am ASKING them to do that. We do not need to give you guys PP chances, even though our PK has been fucking insane. Things wont be as easy on the road. But if we can just play our game, and only get dirty if need be, then I like our chances. I definitely believe momentum is in our favor right now. But it only takes a minute to change all that. We need to score first and quick. Gotta get in Luongo's head.

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, I am ASKING them to do that. We do not need to give you guys PP chances, even though our PK has been fucking insane. Things wont be as easy on the road. But if we can just play our game, and only get dirty if need be, then I like our chances. I definitely believe momentum is in our favor right now. But it only takes a minute to change all that. We need to score first and quick. Gotta get in Luongo's head.

while the CAnucks have to get thomas out of their heads. i really hope we see game 1 and 2 canucks tonight if not its over and fast. its up to the the canucks to show the heart they have shown before. Bruins have Momentum for sure. Canucks need to change that in a smart way ASAP. they need a quick goal or two and then survive the onslaught.

Last edited by a moderator:

dare2be

IST EIN PINGUINE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is that why he wears all that grease on his head? It's a gelmet keeping others outta his head.

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just hope the Bruins dont get comfortable, they have to keep pushing. The Bruins played well in Vancouver, just fell short. They completely skyrocketed in Boston. Whereas Vancouver won some extremely close contests in Vancouver and tanked in Boston. If the Bruins can just come out on all cyclinders right off the draw... I really like our chances. But like I said, all it takes is a dumb penalty and Vancouver can just turn it around. I just hope no one gets dirty to the point of really injuring anyone... If anyone fucks with Thomas I expect a beatdown.