• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Stanley Cup Finals - (1) Vancouver Canucks vs (3) Boston Bruins

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Im trying to ignore you all but for some reason its not working can you tell me why

81579166.jpg

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wonder why a Canucks fan would show an animated gif of a diver...Hmmm

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wonder why a Canucks fan would show an animated gif of a diver...Hmmm

Im so glad that Boston is the most innocent team in the league and doesnt do anything wrong or after whistles or tries to sell penalties or take cheap shots into the boards or complain about officials or players etc... It makes the Canucks look ever more terrible. Thanks for pointing that out Dash. I would make some comment about where your team has been the last 2 years but then I guess Karma would bite me. Your taking enough shots at the Canucks this year and I hope you are enjoying my misery in these last 2 games. I Really Hope the Canucks can come out of this series with a Cup I really do. I would love to see so many people react to that. It would be so fun. But Boston is playing so good and my confidence low but I still believe. We just need that break early so we can get some mojo going and find some life. Its 2-2 Best of 3 and in the Stanley Cup Playoffs that means its ANYONES Series.

GO CANUCKS GO

Last edited by a moderator:

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im so glad that Boston is the most innocent team in the league and doesnt do anything wrong or after whistles or tries to sell penalties or take cheap shots into the boards or complain about officials or players etc... It makes the Canucks look ever more terrible. Thanks for pointing that out Dash. I would make some comment about where your team has been the last 2 years but then I guess Karma would bite me. Your taking enough shots at the Canucks this year and I hope you are enjoying my misery in these last 2 games. I Really Hope the Canucks can come out of this series with a Cup I really do. I would love to see so many people react to that. It would be so fun. But Boston is playing so good and my confidence low but I still believe. We just need that break early so we can get some mojo going and find some life. Its 2-2 Best of 3 and in the Stanley Cup Playoffs that means its ANYONES Series.

GO CANUCKS GO

Done yet? :caked:

Get ready... It is on tonight!!! Obviously nothing is written in stone, but I believe whomever wins tonight is taking it all.

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im so glad that Boston is the most innocent team in the league and doesnt do anything wrong or after whistles or tries to sell penalties or take cheap shots into the boards or complain about officials or players etc... It makes the Canucks look ever more terrible.

CAR_Sports_2268.jpg

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol... But honestly? Yes, the Bruins are not perfect, but your boys have truly reared their ugly side in this series, I was completely shocked, and thrilled at the same time.

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Done yet? :caked:

Get ready... It is on tonight!!! Obviously nothing is written in stone, but I believe whomever wins tonight is taking it all.

Pretty Much :)

yeah I agree man, this is the series. I mean both you and I know that prediction can go out the window but I think we both feel pretty strong about how massive this game is tonight. ITs not over till that Cup is raised but this game will show who wants it more.

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol... But honestly? Yes, the Bruins are not perfect, but your boys have truly reared their ugly side in this series, I was completely shocked, and thrilled at the same time.

Im not saying we didnt. But the bruins have been filthy bastards this series as well. One day Ill dissect it game by game but its a two way street the canucks look worse cause they lost those 2 games and your on the high emotion of your team. say we engaged in that and teh canucks win who knows what the emotion will be then. but everyone fucking loves loves loves loves loves to take shots at the Canucks when they struggle.

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I saw that gif and I couldn't resist, matt...My team is not very good and have no cap room or young prospects that will make an impact (their best prospect decided to bolt to the Rags).

Two games from the Stanley Cup with home ice advantage versus my team who have been golfing for nearly two months, I like your position much better than mine.

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im not saying we didnt. But the bruins have been filthy bastards this series as well. One day Ill dissect it game by game but its a two way street the canucks look worse cause they lost those 2 games and your on the high emotion of your team. say we engaged in that and teh canucks win who knows what the emotion will be then. but everyone fucking loves loves loves loves loves to take shots at the Canucks when they struggle.

Everyone loves to take shots at every team that isnt their own, especially when they fall short in the Finals. And yes, we are dirty fucks, but I mean truly the Canucks opened up this can of worms.

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I saw that gif and I couldn't resist, matt...My team is not very good and have no cap room or young prospects that will make an impact (their best prospect decided to bolt to the Rags).

Two games from the Stanley Cup with home ice advantage versus my team who have been golfing for nearly two months, I like your position much better than mine.

You shut your mouth! You like OUR chances!!!

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Everyone loves to take shots at every team that isnt their own, especially when they fall short in the Finals. And yes, we are dirty fucks, but I mean truly the Canucks opened up this can of worms.

I know the bite in game 1 was fucking terrible and Im sure there was some nasty shit that happened in game 2 with Maxime but it all really got fucked up with the Rome hit. once that happened it just seemed to spiral. I hope that the canucks in that short turn around are able to find those errors and fix them. I have a bad feeling on how the crowd will be tonight if the Bruins get an early goal or two.

I do feel tho that this will be a cleaner game both sides (Im sure both got phone calls from the NHL) and it will be lower scoring 2-1 type. I just want to watch hockey in the stanley cup finals.

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
MASSIVE!!!

[YOUTUBE]M-WQx2N1aXA[/YOUTUBE]

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know the bite in game 1 was fucking terrible and Im sure there was some nasty shit that happened in game 2 with Maxime but it all really got fucked up with the Rome hit. once that happened it just seemed to spiral. I hope that the canucks in that short turn around are able to find those errors and fix them. I have a bad feeling on how the crowd will be tonight if the Bruins get an early goal or two.

I do feel tho that this will be a cleaner game both sides (Im sure both got phone calls from the NHL) and it will be lower scoring 2-1 type. I just want to watch hockey in the stanley cup finals.

I agree. I believe it will be cleaner. I can imagine after games 3&4, there has been some phone calls to both teams. A score can never be predictied. But I believe pressure is still pretty high, and if either team jumps out to a quick 2 goal lead, shit might get nasty again. It'll be the same guys on each side.

Canucks: Burrows, Lapierre and Torres.
Bruins: Lucic, Thornton and Marchand. Chara will get involved if instigated, but I haven't really seen him start any shit this series.

I'm sure there are guys I am missing on both sides. But those are the players that initiate the bullshit.

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am curious to see hhow the crowd responds as well if the Bruins score real quick in the first. If they start booing him, that will be real sad... Can't say I wouldn't enjoy it though :D

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree. I believe it will be cleaner. I can imagine after games 3&4, there has been some phone calls to both teams. A score can never be predictied. But I believe pressure is still pretty high, and if either team jumps out to a quick 2 goal lead, shit might get nasty again. It'll be the same guys on each side.

Canucks: Burrows, Lapierre and Torres.
Bruins: Lucic, Thornton and Marchand. Chara will get involved if instigated, but I haven't really seen him start any shit this series.

I'm sure there are guys I am missing on both sides. But those are the players that initiate the bullshit.

I actually thought Torres has been fairly quiet. I would replace him with Kesler being the bigger twat in this series.

does anyone know of any lineup changes tonight?