• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Stanley Cup Finals - (1) Vancouver Canucks vs (3) Boston Bruins

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I actually thought Torres has been fairly quiet. I would replace him with Kesler being the bigger twat in this series.

does anyone know of any lineup changes tonight?

Yea... Put Torres in the spot I placed Chara. Your right.

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I actually thought Torres has been fairly quiet. I would replace him with Kesler being the bigger twat in this series.

does anyone know of any lineup changes tonight?

None that I know of. I've been checking but cant find anything. We dont have much to play with so I am assuming it will be the same starters as Game 4.

BOSSMANPC

Harbor Center
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lets just hope we have a good game tonight and no bullshit like we have the first few games.

Let the best team win.

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol... this is so biased but I love it.

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/06/10/s...rad-marchand-is-a-pest-in-black-and-gold.html

They do not have a 1980s vintage nylon Starter jacket that is given to the most valuable player after each victory. They do not have a legend like Bobby Orr to ignite the passion of home crowd before a game.

On the ice, the Canucks also have loads of forces to contend with — starting with Brad Marchand, the Bruins’ dipsy-doodling ball of aggravation. Marchand, who is 5-foot-9 and built like a fireplug, had a defining moment in Boston’s 4-0 victory in Game 4 Wednesday when he broke into the Vancouver zone on the left wing and stepped around the defenseman Christian Ehrhoff, who fell, comically, because Marchand had knocked him off balance.

A penalty was coming to Marchand as he glided behind goaltender Roberto Luongo’s net. But out of the corner of his eye, as the whistle blew, Marchand saw Daniel Sedin bearing down to smash him into the boards. Marchand ducked at the last moment and Sedin went somersaulting over him, again, comically.

That was too much for Canucks defenseman Keith Ballard, who dropped his gloves and charged in to avenge the embarrassment. Marchand dropped his mitts, too, and the twosome wrestled to the ice as the TD Garden crowd roared.

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
None that I know of. I've been checking but cant find anything. We dont have much to play with so I am assuming it will be the same starters as Game 4.

our D is alot thinner than it looks so I dont think Ballard will be slotted out. you never know. I know he will be better than last game. I think if they just leave Chara alone and just try to get their game going they can do this. but if the Bruins start to instigate it will be a test of character of the Canucks to back away and not get into it. If the Canucks instigate I dont like our chances.

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
our D is alot thinner than it looks so I dont think Ballard will be slotted out. you never know. I know he will be better than last game. I think if they just leave Chara alone and just try to get their game going they can do this. but if the Bruins start to instigate it will be a test of character of the Canucks to back away and not get into it. If the Canucks instigate I dont like our chances.

I agree with this completely. If the Bruins get stupid and the Canucks hold their composure, were in trouble. We cant keep that penalty box full and expect to win. I dont know where that PK came from, but ti wont last forever. And if the Canucks start shit, well we see where that got them ;).

dboy97

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey I find this interesting we all know that Vancouver lead the NHL if goals scored and goals allowed during the regular season. Boston was fifth and third respectively. Look what happens when you the playoffs into it remember they have both played 22 playoff games to this point for a total of 104 games.

Boston 318 goals for and 245 goals against
Vancouver 317 goals for and 245 goals against

Holy shit

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol... this is so biased but I love it.

lol. no we dont have a Bobby Orr but we are not original 6. nothing we can do about that. gotta love reporters like that lol.

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey I find this interesting we all know that Vancouver lead the NHL if goals scored and goals allowed during the regular season. Boston was fifth and third respectively. Look what happens when you the playoffs into it remember they have both played 22 playoff games to this point for a total of 104 games.

Boston 318 goals for and 245 goals against
Vancouver 317 goals for and 245 goals against

Holy shit

I didn't know that. NICE!!!

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Burrows was missing from game day meetings today. I searched for him high and low and I see he was getting ready for tonight

[YOUTUBE]KwEi-gBCdF0[/YOUTUBE]

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wonder if we'll see any salmon on the ice tonight...

I hope not I fraking hate that crap. only Detroit can get away with that stuff.

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no Hamhuis again at the pregame skate ...is there any question he is done? they can come out and tell us whats wrong with him anytime they want

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no Hamhuis again at the pregame skate ...is there any question he is done? they can come out and tell us whats wrong with him anytime they want

yeah he is finished. very dissapointing. it looked so innocent.