• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Stanley Cup Finals - (1) Vancouver Canucks vs (3) Boston Bruins

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't get over Marchand and Tim Thomas last night! I'm fucking ecstatic! PLEASE BRUINS KEEP YOUR PLAY UP! Don't even pay attention to the fans in Vancouver, just keep playing like you are!

So great to see Peverley step up in Hortons place and really shine. I didn't realize Horton was in the building last night, thats awesome, especially when the crowd was chanting his name. I'm def going to go up to Boston for Game 6, not the actual game but Sully's across the street.

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol, I wish I had photoshop/gif making skills, I would love to make Burrows leg fly off after Thomas whacked it as a gif.

dare2be

IST EIN PINGUINE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Despite all the chippiness in this thread, I expect to see a SportsHoopla Handshake line here after the series is over.
club.gif

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Despite all the chippiness in this thread, I expect to see a SportsHoopla Handshake line here after the series is over.
club.gif

Don't make me channel my inner Dino Ciccarelli...

"I can't believe I shook his freakin' hand"

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Handshake? They might bite my hand off...

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was wondering what in the blue hell was going through Daniel's mind when he skated hard at Marchand...That's totally out of character for Daniel and hadn't the whistle sounded already?!?

so he deserved to get undercut?

thats not a hipcheck ... thats textbook clipping ... marchand was standing still and went at d's knees

dash

Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so he deserved to get undercut?

thats not a hipcheck ... thats textbook clipping ... marchand was standing still and went at d's knees

No, not at all, Marchand had a choice to make there and I thought he made a bad decision. I'm pretty sure he knew who was coming at him, I was just surprised by Daniel's reaction.

jstewismybastardson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, not at all, Marchand had a choice to make there and I thought he made a bad decision. I'm pretty sure he knew who was coming at him, I was just surprised by Daniel's reaction.

and he's getting lauded for it too plus the hand wiping on the way to the bench ... just as classy as Lapierre

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was more of a hip check than clipping. Marchand wasn't even moving.

dash

Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and he's getting lauded for it too plus the hand wiping on the way to the bench ... just as classy as Lapierre

Yeah, that was uncalled for, the last thing you want to do is to fire up a team with garbage like that. Thankfully, Burrows decided to poke Thomas one time too many and Timmy decided that he had had enough.

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yes, the Bruins are being assholes, but this is all due to Vancouver beginning this style of play. And Boston is beating them at it. If Vancouver were smart they would just start playing disciplined clean hockey. I dont see that happening, there is already talk of them running at Thomas, and the media in Vancouver is all for them trying to get at TT.

jstewismybastardson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sedins another case of "cant win for trying" ...

they play their skill game and they stay away from the physical stuff and the media blisters them for being soft, the sedin sisters, thelma and louise

they step up and engage in the rough stuff and they get blistered for not playing there game

i just love this stuff :L

jstewismybastardson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, that was uncalled for, the last thing you want to do is to fire up a team with garbage like that. Thankfully, Burrows decided to poke Thomas one time too many and Timmy decided that he had had enough.

yah that was a wicked slash on Thomas' knob ... ouch

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He deserves to be lauded for it... Obviously you won't see it from our perspective and I dont expect you to. The Canucks came into Boston thinking they were going to throw their weight around. It didn't work, they got cheap, they laid out one of our best players and we rallied around it. They persisted to play cheaply and they bit off more than they can chew. Now even the smallest guy on our team is making a joke of them. Sedin was charging him after the whistle, he deserved every bit of that being upended.

jstewismybastardson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, the Bruins are being assholes, but this is all due to Vancouver beginning this style of play. And Boston is beating them at it. If Vancouver were smart they would just start playing disciplined clean hockey. I dont see that happening, there is already talk of them running at Thomas, and the media in Vancouver is all for them trying to get at TT.

by 3 fucking callers to a call in talk show ??? thats the talk???

gimme a break

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sedins another case of "cant win for trying" ...

they play their skill game and they stay away from the physical stuff and the media blisters them for being soft, the sedin sisters, thelma and louise

they step up and engage in the rough stuff and they get blistered for not playing there game

i just love this stuff :L

thelma-and-louise1.jpg