• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: Stanley Cup Final - Florida Panthers vs. Edmonton Oilers

BGDave

Grumpy Old Man
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I zoomed in and saw a Coors Light can. McDavid looking for his trophy?

Even from the twitter comments - not sure?

Sounded like they were chanting "Bobby Bobby". So I am guessing either Bobrovsky or Luongo.

Definitely a tendy though :nod:

obxyankeefan

Hoopla Cash
$ 63,137.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When the pressure was on in Game 6 and 7 McJesus disappeared.
When the pressure was on being in the SCF Dreisatl disappeared

Barkov and Reinhart disappeared for games 2 through 6, but did show up in game 7

Bob had a couple of hick up games.

Bob deserved the Conn Smythe. If you wanted to put an Oiler on your list Paul Coffey and what he did with the PK unit.

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When the pressure was on in Game 6 and 7 McJesus disappeared.
When the pressure was on being in the SCF Dreisatl disappeared

Barkov and Reinhart disappeared for games 2 through 6, but did show up in game 7

Bob had a couple of hick up games.

Bob deserved the Conn Smythe. If you wanted to put an Oiler on your list Paul Coffey and what he did with the PK unit.
The irony of Coffey and making defense a PK unit good.

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Coiler hate aside .. .McDavid deserved the Conn Smythe hands down win or lose ... If they dont have him they are no where

damn near doubled the Pans leading point getter in the playoffs

1719328346269.png

Bob had his moments but Conn Smythe to a goalie with a .906 save % ??? ... yah no thanks

/and I never expected him to come out on the ice and accept the trophy ... i doubt Bettman did either judging from how awkwardly he handled that whole "presentation"

//
worst seat mate ever ...

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I always get melancholy this time of year, when the Stanley Cup has been awarded and its time to close up the boards for the summer. I hope everyone enjoys their time off, hopefully spending time with family and friends, perhaps even summering in a distant location. Enjoy your summer everyone! Miss you guys! See you at the draft thread Friday!

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I always get melancholy this time of year, when the Stanley Cup has been awarded and its time to close up the boards for the summer. I hope everyone enjoys their time off, hopefully spending time with family and friends, perhaps even summering in a distant location. Enjoy your summer everyone! Miss you guys! See you at the draft thread Friday!
awards first tho :)

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Watch out for Cam Atkinson in a Speedo

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
sports psychology is amazing. the Oilers looked like world beaters 3 days ago... maybe those 3 days in between were not as good for them as they hoped. I think it really cooled them off and gave Florida time to regroup as Florida looked like that team in the first 3 games.

my god am I happy the Oilers lost.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Coiler hate aside .. .McDavid deserved the Conn Smythe hands down win or lose ... If they dont have him they are no where

damn near doubled the Pans leading point getter in the playoffs

View attachment 365681

Bob had his moments but Conn Smythe to a goalie with a .906 save % ??? ... yah no thanks

/and I never expected him to come out on the ice and accept the trophy ... i doubt Bettman did either judging from how awkwardly he handled that whole "presentation"

//
worst seat mate ever ...

He did.......................

But he was neutralized when it counted.

Mine would have been: Bob, McDavid, Verhegee

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

After the year i'm having:

it ain't going to be enjoyable BUT...............

Bring It On Oscars GIF by The Academy Awards

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no Evander Kane for the last 2 games. was he injured or just terrible? if healthy you gotta think his attitude will surely improve :)

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no Evander Kane for the last 2 games. was he injured or just terrible? if healthy you gotta think his attitude will surely improve :)

I think he was battling a sports hernia, but he certainly fell off this season. He'll be 33 in August and is in the twilight of his career, he got his bag from the Oilers and will be mailing it in now.