• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Stafford wins ProBowl MVP

Microwahevo

Green St. Elite
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,481.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
will-smith-celebration-gif.gif

whatevs.gif

TwoCents22

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was great to see Stafford slingin it around. He was the reason I was watching. That, and there wasn't really anything else on.

lionstop1

Top Notch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You mean....Stafford was good enough to do that?

tpaulus_2

Top-5 Arm Chair GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Que the hater comments in 5... 4... 3...

Naughtymax

Internet MMA God
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was great to see Stafford slingin it around. He was the reason I was watching. That, and there wasn't really anything else on.

What? The Film Actors' Guild awards were on last night, as was Miss Universe...

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I may need to stop watching Lions games. I have to be the biggest jinx in history for Stafford. I went with watching Miss America over the Pro Bowl. I was flipping back and forth to try and catch Stafford at QB. I only saw about 5 plays, but one was a Interception at the goal line, I saw the play prior but it was just a hand off. The other three plays I saw -- were a pass he sailed over the head of Witten and the other he just threw it away. The only other play I saw, he fumbled but recovered it.

I thought I was seeing things this mornings when it said he won the MVP. In plays I didn't watch -- Stafford was 15-21 for 316 yards and 2 tds. On plays I did watch -- He was 0-4 with an Int.

Awesome to see a Lion win the award though. I read Tate had like a 60 yard catch. I saw OBJ was on Stafford's team -- please tell me they had no chemisty and he dropped any pass thrown to him by Stafford. :)

Dr. Evil-er

Mayhew for President 2016
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Que the hater comments in 5... 4... 3...

You mean....Stafford was good enough to do that?
Goes to show what he is capable of in an offense that lets him throw the ball down the field. He is a QB built for an offense like that.

It's not hate to say the guys inconsistency is nothing short of infuriating. He will throw a six yard screen pass over the head of the receiver or behind him where all his forward momentum is ruined and the play goes nowhere. But then fire an absolute missile like in the Atlanta game that not one of other of the Pro Bowl QB's you saw last night could do.

You can use whatever stats you want to say he has improved, and I would agree if we are talking about his decision making, but not his accuracy and consistency. When he can deliver on that, and our idiot OC figures out how to run an offense, he will be invited to play every year in that game. And perhaps he will have to decline because he has a SB to get prepared for.

Wazmankg

Half Woke Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just saw the highlights. I don't think I've ever watched more than 5 minutes of one of those games. He made some nice throws. In a game where the D is going at about 70% sure makes things a lot easier.

tpaulus_2

Top-5 Arm Chair GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I may need to stop watching Lions games. I have to be the biggest jinx in history for Stafford. I went with watching Miss America over the Pro Bowl. I was flipping back and forth to try and catch Stafford at QB. I only saw about 5 plays, but one was a Interception at the goal line, I saw the play prior but it was just a hand off. The other three plays I saw -- were a pass he sailed over the head of Witten and the other he just threw it away. The only other play I saw, he fumbled but recovered it.

I thought I was seeing things this mornings when it said he won the MVP. In plays I didn't watch -- Stafford was 15-21 for 316 yards and 2 tds. On plays I did watch -- He was 0-4 with an Int.

Awesome to see a Lion win the award though. I read Tate had like a 60 yard catch. I saw OBJ was on Stafford's team -- please tell me they had no chemisty and he dropped any pass thrown to him by Stafford. :)

Lol, not even a little bit. Watch the highlights. You'll probably cry.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I watched SC all morning and didn't see one highlight wtf.

Microwahevo

Green St. Elite
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,481.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Micro won three trophies.

And they were all for my performance as Batman. TP was nominated in the best supporting actor role for playing Robin, but sadly he lost. There's always next year.

Naughtymax

Internet MMA God
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And they were all for my performance as Batman. TP was nominated in the best supporting actor role for playing Robin, but sadly he lost. There's always next year.

Is this where you filmed? <this is a view from highway 44 in Joplin facing south. When my wife and I drove by this place, we both looked, looked again, and then asked each other, "Did I just see what I thought I saw?">

Attachments

• bearings.jpg
    bearings.jpg
    76.2 KB · Views: 55

tpaulus_2

Top-5 Arm Chair GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is this where you filmed? <this is a view from highway 44 in Joplin facing south. When my wife and I drove by this place, we both looked, looked again, and then asked each other, "Did I just see what I thought I saw?">

That has to be Dr. Eviler's company...

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol, not even a little bit. Watch the highlights. You'll probably cry.

TY for the warning. I am definitely going to steer clear of watching anymore highlights, as it would definitely turn my stomach if those two had some chemistry together.

All I know is one of the times I was flipping back and forth -- they showed OBJ's Pro Bowl pre-game routine of one handed circus catches and I'll could do is think -- I wish our guy could just catch the ball with two hands. He doesn't even have to do anything special.

jdwills126

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stafford when given time and the green light is able to sling it.

But I wouldn't read to much into a game the defense is just trying not to get hurt and nobody is giving 100%. It's just nice it was a Lion.

It will be interesting if Caldwell is a little less conservative next season and give Stafford the chance to air it out more.

Quackerjacked

Falcon
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think you put too much into it, but usually the guys that are absolutely killing it at the probowl are the premier guys. JJ Watt won the DMVP not Connor Barwin. To me it shows that he still has a high talent level and the ability to get better. He may not, but he could.