• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Stafford wins ProBowl MVP

Rollingthndr

FantasyFootball Pessimist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think you put too much into it, but usually the guys that are absolutely killing it at the probowl are the premier guys. JJ Watt won the DMVP not Connor Barwin. To me it shows that he still has a high talent level and the ability to get better. He may not, but he could.

It always helps when the worst receiver he was throwing to was Golden Tate, who is still awesome. Against dudes like Donte Whitner. Also he was leaning heavily on Jimmy Graham. The dude we thought we drafted.

Wazmankg

Half Woke Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know if anyone else in the league make that catch OBJ made. That was a hell on an adjustment. The kid has amazing ball skills.

tpaulus_2

Top-5 Arm Chair GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know if anyone else in the league make that catch OBJ made. That was a hell on an adjustment. The kid has amazing ball skills.

His strength is that he ignores the DB, the lights, the noise, and everything but the ball. He's laser-focused on that football coming at him, and nothing else...

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It always helps when the worst receiver he was throwing to was Golden Tate, who is still awesome. Against dudes like Donte Whitner. Also he was leaning heavily on Jimmy Graham. The dude we thought we drafted.

I thought it was crazy that JJ Watt got to switch teams and play offense at the goaline. Dude has amazing hands, but he ran the wrong way for some reason. :lol:

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
His strength is that he ignores the DB, the lights, the noise, and everything but the ball. He's laser-focused on that football coming at him, and nothing else...

So you're saying he's high as fuck out there? :suds: