• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Spurs vs Heat NBA FINALS Thread

Jims_Doors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My goal for the offseason:

Learn to be more like Pop.

"Pop is a pussy. You would never see Bad Boyz 80's coach Chuck Dailey hugging the opponent after losing the Finals!!!!!!!" He would have got a running start and clotheslined Spo. Then grabbed Norris Cole for the swigning neck breaker. Bosh comes over and Bad Boy Chuck pulls an ice pick out of his blazer and stabs him in the eye."

THE 80'S.....THE 80'S.... THE 80'S ALL BAD BOYZ.......BRING BACK THE 80'S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

imitation over.

Last edited by a moderator:

UTVolCountry

(>',')> Laser_Mike_89
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was a great Finals. Congrats to Miami. I thought they were down and out after falling behind 3-2.

shitsho

Work Hard Play Hard
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was funny as hell!!

Source The Onion
MIAMI—After winning their second consecutive NBA championship, members of the Miami Heat reportedly spent 10 minutes Thursday laughing in the nation’s stupid fucking pathetic faces. “Ha, ha, ha,” said Heat small forward LeBron James, who stuck out his tongue, pointed at television cameras, playfully shoved his snickering teammates, and cackled wildly at every goddamn miserable lump of shit in America. “Oh my God, my sides hurt from laughing at all those dumbfucks.” At press time, the Miami Heat announced plans for a nationwide victory parade, visiting every city to laugh right in your disappointed fucking faces.

Jims_Doors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
basketballspurslebrongkkdc.gif

wlk3

Me and the guys
Hoopla Cash
$ 168,223.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I HAD THE GAME STRAIGHT UP AND $ 5000.00 TO WIN AND COVER THE 6.PT. SPREAD.
GET OFF WELFARE WIK ITA3--AND WATCH YOUR FILTHY LANGUAGE ON THIS FORUM.
IF ANYONE IS STUPID IT WOULD BE YOU,U PICKED THE LAKERS TO BEAT THE SPURS.
WHOSE IS STUPID NOW--YOU ARE THE DUMBEST OF ALL.WIKITA:lol::lol::lol:

Hahahaha!!! Even a Heat fan knows you're full of shit! Fuck off loser...:bawling:

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hahahaha!!! Even a Heat fan knows you're full of shit! Fuck off loser...:bawling:

I seriously don't understand the purpose of someone going on a sports forum bragging about how they won money; no one gives a shit. It's the same as saying you caught an STD last night....No. One. Cares.

ugafan6612

Oh I really like boobs
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Or duncan. ...When Lebron loses he storms off the court and shakes no ones hand, and doesn't show up at the press table...

Lebron is a spoiled steroid btch, sore loser, just like Serena Williams...In fact, they look just alike.

1371787816565.jpg

charlie42s

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I seriously don't understand the purpose of someone going on a sports forum bragging about how they won money; no one gives a shit. It's the same as saying you caught an STD last night....No. One. Cares.

Wait, I got laid and didn't get a STD.:laugh3:

BamaTee1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not going to read through this entire thread but certainly somewhere, someone accused Manu Ginobili of throwing this series!!! It was so bad maybe it wasn't the case but when you can't catch a ball right in your hands or you run right through a guy standing there or you throw some of the goofiest passes I've ever seen or you shoot off balanced shots or just throw it up not even looking and you do it 6 out of 7 games then one might come to this conclusion. Just a thought!

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not going to read through this entire thread but certainly somewhere, someone accused Manu Ginobili of throwing this series!!! It was so bad maybe it wasn't the case but when you can't catch a ball right in your hands or you run right through a guy standing there or you throw some of the goofiest passes I've ever seen or you shoot off balanced shots or just throw it up not even looking and you do it 6 out of 7 games then one might come to this conclusion. Just a thought!

Yes....throwing a NBA Finals series when you're already a millionaire. Let's keep this going.....:wtf2:

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

And for what reason, bc he is in horrible debt or he is secretly a ghey and wants to mount Stern

RobToxin

Roid Raging
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Italian mafia had their money on the Heat and made Ginobli throw the game.

[YOUTUBE]UPw-3e_pzqU[/YOUTUBE]