• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Spring Training 2015

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The thing that really sacres me is Panik's .103 batting average. I believe most of the others who are struggling will come back to their norms, whether those be mediocre or good. Panik, however, is unproven with only a half season of play under his belt. Was last season the real Joe Panik or is it the completely overmatched guy we are seeing at the plate this Spring?

And don't even get me started on broken down Angel Pagan already out with problems to his surgically repaired back.

I will examine the team up close one more time this Spring against KC on Sunday.

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The thing that really sacres me is Panik's .103 batting average. I believe most of the others who are struggling will come back to their norms, whether those be mediocre or good. Panik, however, is unproven with only a half season of play under his belt. Was last season the real Joe Panik or is it the completely overmatched guy we are seeing at the plate this Spring?

I will examine the team up close one more time this Spring against KC on Sunday.

Oh good, Sabean and Bochy can rest easy now.

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ha ha! That was funny. BoB even has me re-thinking my negativity from time to time.

You're both ridiculous fans with very little credibility, for opposite reasons obviously.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're both ridiculous fans with very little credibility, for opposite reasons obviously.
At least I wasn't foolish enough to claim Angel Pagan healthy and ready to go this season

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At least I wasn't foolish enough to claim Angel Pagan healthy and ready to go this season

Nor was I, although as best I can tell he is ready to go isn't he? I'm not paying close attention yet.

In any case, just know how you are perceived. Ever since the Nolan Nonsense days, you are a one-note negative nancy. Bob is the opposite note. Both are like stock market permabears or permabulls, and thus add nothing of interest to discussions about the team. You don't need to post for us to know what you think, we already know. Same with BoB.

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How so? The team is currently a shambles.

Since you are on the case to look at the team closely they can check here for your thoughts and thus be even better at what they do.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nor was I, although as best I can tell he is ready to go isn't he? I'm not paying close attention yet.

In any case, just know how you are perceived. Ever since the Nolan Nonsense days, you are a one-note negative nancy. Bob is the opposite note. Both are like stock market permabears or permabulls, and thus add nothing of interest to discussions about the team. You don't need to post for us to know what you think, we already know. Same with BoB.

He's missed the last two games due to stiffness in his back. That doesn't sound good to me.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Cracks me up that you think you speak for the entire board. You such an arrogant ass; entertaining sometimes, but in general an arrogant ass.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cracks me up that you think you speak for the entire board. You such an arrogant ass; entertaining sometimes, but in general an arrogant ass.
It is odd, when you have already been banned from other boards using this name? Why is it odd to think his opinion is different from the others here?

Why dont you talk about the Bills or BlueDevils? Maybe because you dont care about them?

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is odd, when you have already been banned from other boards using this name? Why is it odd to think his opinion is different from the others here?

Why dont you talk about the Bills or BlueDevils? Maybe because you dont care about them?

Banned? From what board?

Two hours from anywhere one actually wants to be
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As well he should be. The team looks flat and does not even compete in the Spring games I've seen. Bochy and I also don't like what we've seen from the pitching this year as well. Cain is a mystery, Lincecum looks done, I don't like what I've seen at all from Hudson since mid season last year or what I saw from Peavey since the post season last year. And now they've lost their emotional leader and the guy who inspires everyone else to hustle.

I have been looking hard while in the Valley of the Sun, but I have not seen you in the Giants' dugout at any of the games.

Two hours from anywhere one actually wants to be
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rained today in Phoenix. Went to Surprise to see the Royals and Brewers. Volquez gave up I think seven runs in 2+ innings. I think the Royals may rue picking him up. Dude throws hard, but his control was erratic. Brewers brought the lumber today. Off day for the Giants. TOmorrow, looking forward to seeing the Giants at Maryvale. Hope they turn it around some. Bochy and I don't like how they've been playing.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Banned, then reinstated on probation counts...
I'm on probabtion? I remember putting you in your place the other day over there when you were whining about Borland but I didn't know that got me probabtion.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have been looking hard while in the Valley of the Sun, but I have not seen you in the Giants' dugout at any of the games.
I've only been to two games but it seems he and I agree on the state of the pitching staff. In short, they need to get their shit together quickly. The scheduled starting rotation has given up 24 runs in 25 innings and even Petit is pitching like crap. With Pence out, Pagan hobbling and no Sandoval or Morse, the pitching is going to have to carry this team more than ever.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

What I find odd is that you follow me around to see where I'm posting? that's kind of creepy.

Band of Brothers

A Dreamer...trying to find my way home for dinner
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I keep hearing more and more talk of a possible trade for Craig the OF from Boston. It might come down to how healthy Pagan is going forward. The question is who would the Giants have ot give up in return.