• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Spring Training 2012

filosofy29

Back
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL. You're avatar is the reason why Laguna Hills avoids this site (and likely the reason why IT can't stay away).

That said, don't let any of us pressure into a Posey/baseball avatar...or even worse, a fucking cartoon. Gotta stay principled brother.

Are you serious CC? I have mad respect for Laguna, but that's ridiculous if true.

Two hours from anywhere one actually wants to be
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL. You're avatar is the reason why Laguna Hills avoids this site (and likely the reason why IT can't stay away).

That said, don't let any of us pressure into a Posey/baseball avatar...or even worse, a fucking cartoon. Gotta stay principled brother.

Minus 10 rep!

Filo, make it so.

The Grammar Nazi

:yo:

ColinCoby

"Duff Man…Oh Yeah!"
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,351.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you serious CC? I have mad respect for Laguna, but that's ridiculous if true.

I remember him posting something of the sort...about not liking all the "skin" being shown over here. Oh well. To each his own. He's a good guy who probably is of the OC born again population...which again, I have no proplem with, even if it ain't me.

And yes, Stokes, I used ain't. So their!!! ;)

iHATEdodgers

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I remember him posting something of the sort...about not liking all the "skin" being shown over here. Oh well. To each his own. He's a good guy who probably is of the OC born again population...which again, I have no proplem with, even if it ain't me.

Maybe it was more about him not being able to visit this site at work because of all the T&A. That's why I don't visit during work - even at lunchtime I work with quite a few women can't be having calsnow's ass up on the screen when they walk by.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You mean, "Sew their", right?

Agree with IHD, I can't have this site up at work. Unless I take my laptop, in a brown paper bag, and go to a private booth at the local Starbucks.....

filosofy29

Back
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You mean, "Sew their", right?

Agree with IHD, I can't have this site up at work. Unless I take my laptop, in a brown paper bag, and go to a private booth at the local Starbucks.....

Gotcha, work makes sense for sure. But he hasn't been here at all. Oh well, he's a good dude, and like CC said, too each their own.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gotcha, work makes sense for sure. But he hasn't been here at all. Oh well, he's a good dude, and like CC said, too each their own.

He's one of the few holdovers from the Golden Age of the Mouse board. Every post he had was solid.

Chef97 needs to come over as well.

Last edited by a moderator:

filosofy29

Back
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's one of the few holdovers from the Golden Age of the Mouse board. Every post he had was solid.

Chef97 needs to come over as well.

If you can get them over here, more power to ya.

I tried to invite them, but they ignored it.....maybe they didn't like my breath?

:eek2:

gp956

The Hammer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
FYI, if you edit your profile options you can turn off avatar and embedded image display.

user cp-->edit options-->thread display options-->visible post elements

You have the option to show or hide various elements of messages, which may be of use to users on slow internet connections, or who want to remove extraneous clutter from posts.

Show Signatures
Show Avatars
Show Images (including attached images and images in code)
[/QUOTE]

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Giants' split squad hitting them all over the yard so far against the beer makers, 10-0 in the 3rd. Pablo and ToJo with homers. Crawdad with a triple. Crawdad, Theriot, Pablo, and Melky with doubles. Zeets three innings of one hit ball, and no runs (obviously from the score).

In the other split squad game, Angels are ahead 3-0 in the 3rd, Shane Loux getting cuffed around a bit.

Mays-Fan

Unhyphenated-American
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,936.29
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Giants' split squad hitting them all over the yard so far against the beer makers, 10-0 in the 3rd. Pablo and ToJo with homers. Crawdad with a triple. Crawdad, Theriot, Pablo, and Melky with doubles. Zeets three innings of one hit ball, and no runs (obviously from the score).

In the other split squad game, Angels are ahead 3-0 in the 3rd, Shane Loux getting cuffed around a bit.

Any report on the speed of Zeet's fastball?

Mays-Fan

Unhyphenated-American
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,936.29
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At last report, Zeet's fastball went missing about the time the Warriors made the playoffs.

Yes, come to think of it, I saw it on an episode of "Celebrity Rehab". Gary Busey and Flavor Flav were knocking it about the yard as part of a therapy session. Even Brigitte Nielsen was hitting gappers.

gp956

The Hammer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Yes, come to think of it, I saw it on an episode of "Celebrity Rehab". Gary Busey and Flavor Flav were knocking it about the yard as part of a therapy session. Even Brigitte Nielsen was hitting gappers.

There's a joke in there somewhere.

Mays-Fan

Unhyphenated-American
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,936.29
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's a joke in there somewhere.

Perhaps I was subconsciously referring to the gap between this:

images

And this: