• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

spring game anyone?

goDAWGSsicem

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When did tickets go on sale?

I'll have to check, but I don't think they're even available yet for UGA.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I got 4 when they first went on sale Feb 3rd.

Nice to get outside in April for the day. Why not go watch a scrimmage.

Blackshirt

Who is Mike Riley?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I got mine wednesday but I probably won't go in the student section, I got a few tickets with my family and friends and will go with them.

landon410

In the deed the glory
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
if pelini lets them put it on nfl network or some channel i'll watch it, but to drive to lincoln? first come first serve seating, to watch 45 minutes of semi competitive football....

i'll pass

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

jedburks

The Bad Guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I had 'reserved seating' last year and I have it again this year. The size of your seat does not negate the fact it is a 'reserved seat'. One cannot go to another row or another section and park their ass on someone elses assigned number. I and my family have never had a problem putting our fannys on the number stamped on the bleacher that corresponds to the number stamped on our tickets. It's not movie theater comfort. It's a football stadium.
The 'completely pointless glorified scrimmage' is something every university does. It gives players and coaches experience in game management. They can critique the film and see where they can improve in substitutions, clock management etc..Opening it up for the fans raises funds for the athletic department. It costs a mere 10 bucks. It is an affordable way of giving my kids the opportunity to experience a gamelike atmosphere and gives us the opportunity to spend some time together in an outdoor setting after being cooped up all winter. There are far more family friendly things to do down there on top of the 'completely pointless glorified scrimmage' going on inside the stadium. There are pavillions, bands, food, face-painting, autograph sessions and countless other family friendly activities. The Red-White game is a win-win for the university, coaches, players, and fans alike.

iruletheskool

iruleiskool
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
^ Rep point. plus i like to see the team play, and everyone who goes knows it's not a real game, so I don't really understand the argument against it.

HawkeyeHater

Not a drunk
Hoopla Cash
$ 750.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only time I had any problem sitting in my seat was this years K-state game, and I have made it to atleast 3 games a year the past 10 years..... I had seats 1 and 2....... And there was someone sitting in seat two that had tickets for seat 3, about 5 people squeezed down as much as they could but could not get the whole row to do the same, and I suspect that there was either someone really really fat in the row, or someone who didn't have a ticket to be there.... After the 5 people sat down and my friend sat down I had about 7 inches of bench to sit on.... I ended up sitting on the stairs most of the game....

husker_grl

likes members
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
people sit during the games? lol jk.. well in the student section we stand on the seats, the whole game and squeeze way more people on a bench than there are reserved seats for.. its really fun...

HawkeyeHater

Not a drunk
Hoopla Cash
$ 750.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
people sit during the games? lol jk.. well in the student section we stand on the seats, the whole game and squeeze way more people on a bench than there are reserved seats for.. its really fun...

I enjoy sitting during halftime........... and for like the first 5 minutes of the kstate game this year cuz I was too drunk to stand... yelling solbered me up

husker_grl

likes members
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
I enjoy sitting during halftime........... and for like the first 5 minutes of the kstate game this year cuz I was too drunk to stand... yelling solbered me up

lol me too, its a nice break from standing.. btw i like your name...

HawkeyeHater

Not a drunk
Hoopla Cash
$ 750.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I've had it since 2000 over at disney....... I used to here so everyone would know who I am.....

But my constant use of "............" would probably give it away anyhow...