• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

spring game anyone?

iruletheskool

iruleiskool
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When you catch 'em, you fish for 'em.....I have caught quite a few right here in Nebraska. Besides, in Nebraska we don't play football just to play football.....we play football to win national championships ;)

ok, but you sounded like one of those fuckers on es pn2 on sundays for a minute.. :D

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ok, but you sounded like one of those fuckers on es pn2 on sundays for a minute.. :D

Haha.....no, I just fish a lot. When late spring rolls around I will fish on every opportunity I have until summer ends, so hooking on to some big ones is almost inevitable. I am just a regular old fisherman though. I just love the thrill of pulling the big ones out of the water when it finally does happen.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Call it a practice....call it a game....call it whatever you want. In the end, this is Nebraska......85,000 people would fill up the stadium wearing red and scream at the top of their lungs even if the team wasn't present, as long as they were told they could.

Shit I remember being a student in the dorms and we would just randomly start chanting "GO BIG RED" out our dorm windows on any day of the week and soon 100's of kids from HSS would join in.....that seems pointless doesn't it??? I mean who were we cheering for? There are thousands of people who never end up getting tickets to the games because they can't afford it, but they stand outside the stadium and tailgate.....that seems pointless.

Anything that is Husker football related that is open to the public, you can count on me being there. I will be the proudest bastard in this state to stand there and say "I have a problem....I'm pathetic...I'm addicted to Nebraska football."

jedburks

The Bad Guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wrong jed, your compulsiveness involves negativity. An inability to express a positive thought.
I can come up with reasons not to go..Dealing with traffic, parking, spending $40 on tickets, $30 on gas and $50 on food. I may end up sitting next to some fat fuck who doesn't like Runza's and obsessively bitches about why people would eat such a thing every time someone in the general area buys one (this has happened).
If I chose not to go because of these various reasons and harped on them on a message board as a way to convince a forum it's not worth the time, that would make me ...uhhhh..like you.

I mean must we really seek you and vinnies approval?

I give you the last word.

Why am I not surprised that you could not be more wrong? I have never been trying to convince anyone anything. I couldn't care less what you do. I am just voicing my opinion on things. If you change your mind on something that someone says on a message board then you are a simple minded loser.

Why must you really seek Vinnie and my approval? I have not idea why you would be looking for our approval. That is a "you" problem not a "me" problem. Since for some reason you are looking for our approval let me know when ever you need the advise even though you are the psychologist that knows everything.

BTW, you don't have to give me the last word, I will just take it.