• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

SportsHoopla Mock Draft

supreme_clientele81

Supreme Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On the main board they are doing another Mock Draft scheduled for March 31st. I think we should do it as a board. I am one of the GMs and I think Cal is the other but we have some true draftniks on this board and I feel we could do a bang up job at it.

Not sure how the board would make a pick a poll seems the easiest way but post in here if you guys think it would be a good idea to do the mock this way.

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think thats a great idea, I wish more people would do that...

Rvnight18

True story
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
I'm all for that. Our board is active enough to answer the poll quick. And I trust most of them. Even sickness since you can't do player trades :)

Gold Rush 86

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,413.72
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Say Justin Gilbert, Darqueze Dennard, Marqise Lee, Odell Beckham Jr., Kyle Fuller, Jason Verrett, Jordan Matthews, Brandin Cooks, Kelvin Benjamin and Davante Adams were all still available at the 49ers pick. Who do you think they would take? What position do you feel we should address 1st WR or CB?

badazzk9

Key Master
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Say Justin Gilbert, Darqueze Dennard, Marqise Lee, Odell Beckham Jr., Kyle Fuller, Jason Verrett, Jordan Matthews, Brandin Cooks, Kelvin Benjamin and Davante Adams were all still available at the 49ers pick. Who do you think they would take? What position do you feel we should address 1st WR or CB?

With all those picks I'd trade back. Do a "tank" trade but get this years 3rd.

numone9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Gilbert won't be available. If he is then he's my choice. Out of the other names I'd probably go with Matthews.

tallglassofwater007

Large Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, the board could be our war room. Do they allow teams to trade up or down or is it just straight up?

4lifer9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
I would go Justin Gilbert. I would love to move up and get Brand in Cooks too

supreme_clientele81

Supreme Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Like bad said if this was the case I trade back to early/mid 2nd and get another pick in this draft. If I had to make a pick Gilbert is the the frontrunner but I would take any of the top CBs. I think we draft CB, WR, WR/CB/S who ever is BPA at that point.

dredinis21

Swollen Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I was being honest with myself, I would say Matthews because everything I have read about the kid coupled with his game tape and his out of this world collective combine numbers leads me to believe that he would be a GREAT WR in our offense.

In order for me to pick a CB in the first, Matthews would have to be off the board. There is no other WR that I like as much as I like Gilbert...so if Matthews was off the board, I would then go with Gilbert, then look to trade up to the top 1/3 of the 2nd and see if I cannot grab Brandin Cooks if he drops that far.

supreme_clientele81

Supreme Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just a couple updates. The draft starts March 31st at 10 am. They are alot of spots still available including the 2nd GM for the 49ers.

I plan on using the consensus of the board using polls on which player should be taken in any given spot. If you would like to be a GM either for the 49ers or another team go here and sign up!

http://www.sportshoopla.com/forums/...140534-nos-SportsHoopla-n-f-l-mock-draft.html

ZepTepi

Factorem fata mea
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll try to participate but a Monday morning is about as bad a time as there is to try & do this for me. I'm surprised that it's not being done in the evening or on a weekend when more people would likely be available to participate. Regardless, Good luck guys. If I can't join in I will eagerly await a chance of check out how it goes.

supreme_clientele81

Supreme Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll try to participate but a Monday morning is about as bad a time as there is to try & do this for me. I'm surprised that it's not being done in the evening or on a weekend when more people would likely be available to participate. Regardless, Good luck guys. If I can't join in I will eagerly await a chance of check out how it goes.

It starts at 10 and there are I believe one hour time blocks so at worst the 49ers won't be scheduled till Tuesday at around 4 pm. It is also my hope that we do it as a board so we will have a list of who to pick before hand.

supreme_clientele81

Supreme Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We are a few days away from the Mock and wanted to know if anyone was interested in being a Co GM with me. Also not sure if Clyde or Ray will see this but is there a way to edit poll posts? I ask because I would rather have one thread with different polls then clutter up the board with multiple poll questions.

http://www.sportshoopla.com/forums/...140534-nos-SportsHoopla-n-f-l-mock-draft.html

There are still about 4 or 5 teams that need a GM too if you wanted your own team.