• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Sponsor dumps Brandon Marshall

Cyder

Justin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Strawman again. I NEVER said every time anything. Heh. I'm saying that blacks are more LIKELY to have that happen to them than whites.

And the black guy lying on the ground with his hands in the air, being not just respectful, but downright obsequious, that guy is a perfect example of what I'm talking about. He got SHOT.

You need to have the narrative that the victims are responsible (and to be clear sometimes they ARE!)

But lots of white guys with their drink on are lippy and disrespectful of cops too. They TEND to get the benefit of the doubt though, and not get shot.

Yes he got shot and according to the cop he wasn't aiming at him, he was aiming at the other guy. How a SWAT officer can miss a non moving target from that distance is beyond me so we're looking at what is apparently a terrible cop.

Once again you have no facts or stats, just :it is because I say it is".

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're an idiot if you think that. Things have already come out of it. But I am not stupid enough to try and force a blind man to see.

Your a real dope is what you are

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You shouldn't call people dopes when you have dopey grammar.

I never said I was book smart. I never made it out of HS and then the place I was at , didn't teach me either. But I guess you have to have proper grammar on a sports board :L

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes he got shot and according to the cop he wasn't aiming at him, he was aiming at the other guy. How a SWAT officer can miss a non moving target from that distance is beyond me so we're looking at what is apparently a terrible cop.

Once again you have no facts or stats, just :it is because I say it is".
I know most uniforms are not subject to routine target practice but you'd think SWAT would be.

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never said I was book smart. I never made it out of HS and then the place I was at , didn't teach me either. But I guess you have to have proper grammar on a sports board :L

I normally frown upon grammar nazing but that is only when the post has substance.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think calling anyone a dope in general is funny stuff lol

That's the way we talk around here. We don't call someone an idiot , or say, not smart. Either dope or retard it is

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is what I really dislike about stuff like this.

Polarizing.

People saying nasty shit.

Even I got sucked into it with Perfect Sphincter, I mean Old School.

The whole point of things is we should abide (The Dude concurs) by the words of others, even if we don't agree.

All this name calling and shit merely proves things are fucked up.

Mr. Asshole, mixed race, white parented, privileged upbringing, #2 QB, traitor, out of touch millionaire, etc Kaepernick is likely right.

As tolerant and lovey dovey as people purport to be, the dark side is more likely.

_phiLLies_

shut up baby, i know it
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i see this tyre king thing is the new bullshit now, huh? a 13 year old, out at 11pm on a school night, with a BB gun identical to a real one, possibly robbing a man, running from police, possibly pulling the gun out on cops, and...

everyone else's fault but him. "someone failed him." most likely, random white guys on the police force.

Attorneys who represent the teen's family released a statement saying what police described is "out of his normal character."

of course it is, of course it is. at 11pm he's usually finishing his 2nd job and ready to get cracking on his spanish and french homework while cycling over his college choices with the fam. he's such a good kid.

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd rather be called a retard than an idiot. Now I take offense to people that refer to a mentally challenged person as a retard

You don't call retarded people retards, you call regular people retards when they're acting retarded.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You don't call retarded people retards, you call regular people retards when they're acting retarded.

That's exactly what I said. Never someone with disabilities, but a regular person doing something stupid like cutting you off on the highway "frigging retard" And if I screw up or forget something I will say " what a retard" to myself

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Considering positive has already come out of it, clearly you are a dumb ass.
Good point, Everybody is inspired and they all love Kaep. :L

When you come off the short bus, let me know.

Broncos6482

Troll Boy Extraordinaire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mr. Asshole, mixed race, white parented, privileged upbringing, #2 QB, traitor, out of touch millionaire, etc Kaepernick is likely right.
No, he isn't.