• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Sponsor dumps Brandon Marshall

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd rather be called a retard than an idiot. Now I take offense to people that refer to a mentally challenged person as a retard

Or mistakenly call somebody they think is when he's not. We have dealt with cruel shit in regards to my son a lot over the years.

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good point, Everybody is inspired and they all love Kaep. :L

When you come off the short bus, let me know.
Ohhh you're one of those thick skulls... I mean dumbass blind people.

Kaepernick the has been donating money since he got into the league. His moves also compelled the 49ers owner to donate money.

No matter how Def, dumb, and blind you are, that's something positive.

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i see this tyre king thing is the new bullshit now, huh? a 13 year old, out at 11pm on a school night, with a BB gun identical to a real one, possibly robbing a man, running from police, possibly pulling the gun out on cops, and...

everyone else's fault but him. "someone failed him." most likely, random white guys on the police force.

Attorneys who represent the teen's family released a statement saying what police described is "out of his normal character."

of course it is, of course it is. at 11pm he's usually finishing his 2nd job and ready to get cracking on his spanish and french homework while cycling over his college choices with the fam. he's such a good kid.
Do 13 year olds with a good upbringing, positive role models and an equal infrastructure as the affluent normally go out at 11 pm with a BB gun robbing people?

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Or mistakenly call somebody they think is when he's not. We have dealt with cruel shit in regards to my son a lot over the years.

I would never call any with any form of disability that or have the word said by anyone near them. A little over 25 years ago, a young man comes in looking for a job and I could barely make out what he was saying and found out he had cerebal palsy. I hired him on the spot because of the determination and sheer will he possessed, and many 100% capable people were too lazy to work for a living and rather collect and work the system. Not this young man, I used to see him on the side of the raod in am selling papers before. After a while I watched him getting stronger, and could understand him better and I treated him no differently than anybody else. One day I walked in and he was sitting around with everyone laughing and I'm like " Mike whay aren't you outside working?" He responded "coffee break" I retorted " get your lazy ass back outside and work" He laughed and nodded and it was a good relation. One day he heard someone mention the R word in a conversation and he took mad offense to it. So I sympathize more the last 25 years because of this. I like compassionate people and can't stand the ugly ones who can't count their blessings but want to amke fun of less fortunate ones. I believe in Karma, always have and believe God will punish those.

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The funniest thing about Kaepernick is that the majority of the people who are crying about it because they are offended by his actions are the same people who bitch, moan and cry about the PC police.

Hypocritical bastards .

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would never call any with any form of disability that or have the word said by anyone near them. A little over 25 years ago, a young man comes in looking for a job and I could barely make out what he was saying and found out he had cerebal palsy. I hired him on the spot because of the determination and sheer will he possessed, and many 100% capable people were too lazy to work for a living and rather collect and work the system. Not this young man, I used to see him on the side of the raod in am selling papers before. After a while I watched him getting stronger, and could understand him better and I treated him no differently than anybody else. One day I walked in and he was sitting around with everyone laughing and I'm like " Mike whay aren't you outside working?" He responded "coffee break" I retorted " get your lazy ass back outside and work" He laughed and nodded and it was a good relation. One day he heard someone mention the R word in a conversation and he took mad offense to it. So I sympathize more the last 25 years because of this. I like compassionate people and can't stand the ugly ones who can't count their blessings but want to amke fun of less fortunate ones. I believe in Karma, always have and believe God will punish those.

My son has a mild dose of CP as well as his epilepsy. His "schoolmates" called him Limpit.... But it's the epilepsy that keeps him from working. Uncontrolled.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My son has a mild dose of CP as well as his epilepsy. His "schoolmates" called him Limpit.... But it's the epilepsy that keeps him from working. Uncontrolled.

I have heard you mention this before and feel sad for you son, hopefully one day they can find a cure or solution for the seizures. I never put up with bullying and my son was the same way. He would never let anyone make fun of someone else and always protected the small kids and seems the same way in college. I meant no offense Hank with that word. Like I mentioned it earlier, I sometimes call myself that and never have and never will use that word on someone born or developed any type of disability. Kinda of like what a stunard ,dufus or strombolone

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have heard you mention this before and feel sad for you son, hopefully one day they can find a cure or solution for the seizures. I never put up with bullying and my son was the same way. He would never let anyone make fun of someone else and always protected the small kids and seems the same way in college. I meant no offense Hank with that word. Like I mentioned it earlier, I sometimes call myself that and never have and never will use that word on someone born or developed any type of disability. Kinda of like what a stunard ,dufus or strombolone

I understand.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I have a cousin with a physical disability she had as a child...speech and impaired walking...she never let hold her back...has kept a job, etc for 30+ yrs, but people knew not to tease or fuck with her...not only her family defended her...coworkers, neighbors have always had her back.

One of the more cowardice acts a person can do is to tease or mistreat a person with a disability.

Broncos6482

Troll Boy Extraordinaire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yup, he is.
Based on what? There have been studies posted debunking the theory that police are out there targeting minorities. So how exactly is he right?

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have a cousin with a physical disability she had as a child...speech and impaired walking...she never let hold her back...has kept a job, etc for 30+ yrs, but people knew not to tease or fuck with her...not only her family defended her...coworkers, neighbors have always had her back.

One of the more cowardice acts a person can do is to tease or mistreat a person with a disability.

Kudos to her Atl96 that is one strong woman. I'm 100% with you on the cowardice, never make fun of the less fortunate

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ohhh you're one of those thick skulls... I mean dumbass blind people.

Kaepernick the has been donating money since he got into the league. His moves also compelled the 49ers owner to donate money.

No matter how Def, dumb, and blind you are, that's something positive.
You're a lost cause. You sling insults as if it's going to help make your point. You're a regular Donald Trump except not as smart.

Broncos6482

Troll Boy Extraordinaire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like I said you are blind. Even one of your poster boys Bill O'Reilly in smart enough to know police target blacks.

Bill O’Reilly: Ferguson Police Obviously ‘Targeting Blacks’

1. Colin Kaepernick was talking about police targeting minorities and killing them, not giving them tickets for jaywalking. Stay on topic.

2. I don't know why you think Bill O'Reilly is my "poster boy," but you're wrong. I couldn't care less what O'Reilly thinks about anything.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. Colin Kaepernick was talking about police targeting minorities and killing them, not giving them tickets for jaywalking. Stay on topic.

2. I don't know why you think Bill O'Reilly is my "poster boy," but you're wrong. I couldn't care less what O'Reilly thinks about anything.

Pay no heed CowboyB likes to smoke black poles

Rockinkuwait

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Based on what? There have been studies posted debunking the theory that police are out there targeting minorities. So how exactly is he right?

I haven't seen those. I've seen lots of top colleges, actual police force studies and such showing the opposite to be true. Just about every major metropolitan area has done these studies and come out with pretty strong support that blacks are targeted more in being stopped.

I think the lone one I've seen was about speeding where blacks were being targeted more but sped more, but then of course the followup study showed blacks had their cars searched 4 times as often when pulled over despite whites being found with more contraband.

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Ignoring the facts that police target black people and fabricating stories is not going to unkick your dick in.