• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Sponsor dumps Brandon Marshall

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was it worth it Brandon?

RobToxin

Roid Raging
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
His right to protest.

Their right to drop him.

Moral of the story: Protesters aren't the only ones who have rights.

Broncosr0k

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
His right to protest.

Their right to drop him.

Moral of the story: Protesters aren't the only ones who have rights.

Or generally, your freedoms do not mean freedom from repercussions. No different than duck dude talking about gays and TV company dumping him.

RobToxin

Roid Raging
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Or generally, your freedoms do not mean freedom from repercussions. No different than duck dude talking about gays and TV company dumping him.

Right. Freedom of Speech clearly states "Congress shall pass no law..."

That does not mean employer's can't.

Being fired, dropped by a sponsor, etc never has been and never will be a "violation of Constitutional rights".

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Broncosr0k

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nothing positive will come out of this movement. It is only bringing negative attention. If your goal is to get your country to hate you, excellent work.

I would guess most people that hate Colin Kaepernick and Brandon Marshall for not standing during the national anthem are probably the same people who don't give a shit about the point of their protest.

And if your ire is stoked by someone not standing for the national anthem, you probably have an awesome life. If that is what does it for you things must be looking pretty bright.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would guess most people that hate Colin Kaepernick and Brandon Marshall for not standing during the national anthem are probably the same people who don't give a shit about the point of their protest.

And if your ire is stoked by someone not standing for the national anthem, you probably have an awesome life. If that is what does it for you things must be looking pretty bright.

I don't give a shit about the point. Fuckers are making millions for playing 16 games in this beautiful country. Parachute them to Africa , take away their riches and see how they like life there. Are are the last people to show disrespect

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

LOL

Again it is only bringing negative attention to the issue. Nothing positive will come from this. I have no problem with the point of the protest just use a different stage to make your point.

Now stop acting like he is Rosa Parks because he is not.

Last edited:

MarkOU

License to Thrill
Hoopla Cash
$ 287.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Do you stand for the Klan's right to protest? Probably not but that's ok, I don't approve either, just like I don't approve of these assholes doing what they are doing but that's what is great about America. You can be an asshole so asshole away assholes.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't give a shit about the point. Fuckers are making millions for playing 16 games in this beautiful country. Parachute them to Africa , take away their riches and see how they like life there. Are are the last people to show disrespect
Every week we are going to get a new thread... Should we have Shaggy merge it all into one "People Who Sit During the Anthem Tracker" thread?

At least Kaepernick won't only be remembered as a shitty QB... Now he'll also be remembered as the douchebag that started this pathetic protest movement.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It''s their right to protest, but it'sy right to say if you don't want to respect our national anthem or you want burn burn our flag, move the fuck out and do as you please.

Last edited:

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Every week we are going to get a new thread... Should we have Shaggy merge it all into one "People Who Sit During the Anthem Tracker" thread?

At least Kaepernick won't only be remembered as a shitty QB... Now he'll also be remembered as the douchebag that started this pathetic protest movement.

If i made 100 mill regardless of talent or not, I would be kissing the flag every day and singing God Bless America. Where I came from in Europe millions of people got slaughtered in WW2 so glad my parents came here. What does he have to be unhappy and ungrateful about?

Last edited:

Broncos6482

Troll Boy Extraordinaire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I don't hate them for it, I just think they're misguided morons.

Broncosr0k

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now stop acting like he is Rosa Parks because he is not.

Never said he was Rosa Parks. Not even close. Speak for yourself not for me.

Do you stand for the Klan's right to protest? Probably not but that's ok, I don't approve either, just like I don't approve of these assholes doing what they are doing but that's what is great about America. You can be an asshole so asshole away assholes.

I do stand for their 1ST AMENDMENT RIGHTS. I don't care for their message. That is all these people are doing exercising the constitutional rights. If that is unAmerican this country is in trouble.

MarkOU

License to Thrill
Hoopla Cash
$ 287.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Never said he was Rosa Parks. Not even close. Speak for yourself not for me.

I do stand for their 1ST AMENDMENT RIGHTS. I don't care for their message. That is all these people are doing exercising the constitutional rights. If that is unAmerican this country is in trouble.

First amendment protects you from the government, not your employer. How many people have been fired for saying gay people suck or transgenders are nasty or black people should be hung? Too many to count. Did you stand up for their rights of free speech?

Broncosr0k

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IA their right to protest, but it'sy right to say if you don't want to respect our national anthem or you want burn burn our flag, move the fuck out and do as you please.

If i made 100 mill regardless of talent or not, I would be kissing the flag every day and singing God Bless America. Where I came from in Europe millions of people got slaughtered in WW2 so glad my parents came here. What does he have to be unhappy and ungrateful?

If I am a billionaire that talks about this country not being great do I have to move out?