• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Spencer

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did I just hear out for the year with Microfracture surgery? Anyone?

Eastbay

We Dem Boyz!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did I just hear out for the year with Microfracture surgery? Anyone?

Yep Jerry said he could need season ending surgery

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What a waste of all that cap space and franchise tag. The guy has a few solid games over the years, but not worth the tag. Should have let him walk.

Ekspozed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Definitely will be gone after this year.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think he was gone either way. it would just be too difficult for us to allocate that valuable cap space to him again. Crawford and the guys playing now should be able to fill the position. We probably keep adding a DL or two each year to keep the stable stocked. I had already assumed no Spencer after this year, but really was excited to see how we looked with his return and with guys like Selvie playing snaps too.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man, this sux. Every team battles some sorts of injuries each year. I really couldnt wait to see the DLINE starters all play at the same time.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cowboys seem to have some depth to make up for the loss. Selvie looks good and I think Wilbur can get to the qb. This Rayefor guy is interesting. I also was impressed with vega whom is on the practice squad. I think one major key going forward is how wilcox develops. We need him to create turnovers. It is somewhat shocking to see how well this dl is playing. No smoke and mirrors here. This dl is bringing it right now

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man, this sux. Every team battles some sorts of injuries each year. I really couldnt wait to see the DLINE starters all play at the same time.

Already Spencer, Ratliff, Crawford and Bass are out. That is 4 of our top 6 DL at the start of the preseason - 2 starters and the first two off the bench. Looking like last year on the injury front. Does anyone really feel confident that Ratliff will produce much this year? Seems we were mislead on him all along, which now makes me wonder what the deal is with him.

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What a shame this guy has been. Top tier talent and just never put it together. Either injuries, bad coaching, not enough self motivation? I dunno but he could've been a tremendous player. Instead he's an underachieving, medicore player.

Eastbay

We Dem Boyz!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is official he is having season ending surgery

WFRYE

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Already Spencer, Ratliff, Crawford and Bass are out. That is 4 of our top 6 DL at the start of the preseason - 2 starters and the first two off the bench. Looking like last year on the injury front. Does anyone really feel confident that Ratliff will produce much this year? Seems we were mislead on him all along, which now makes me wonder what the deal is with him.

I saw this coming a long long time ago. Don't let the brief DL success fool you this early in the season (fool's gold), NFL seasons are a grind. Why they never drafted a young stud for the DL I'll never know. They are now forced to sign cast-offs and try to mold them during the season into contributors. They could have a found an Escobar type TE for their offense elsewhere imo. I'm sure that the yahoos will see all roses here this early, but an NFL season is a marathon, not a race. Spencer and Ratliff are both bad misreads by this organization. Could have used the cap space elsewhere to improve team as well.

Last edited by a moderator:

WFRYE

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The difference between this organization and that of one like a NE, is that they would have found a way to move both Spencer and Ratliff for draft picks while they still had some trade value left in them, instead of the just taking a stroll down memory lane every preseason and living off of their past accomplishments. Jerry always want to marry his aging injury-prone overrated players, and has tunnel vision.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"I saw this coming a long long time ago. Don't let the brief DL success fool you this early in the season (fool's gold), NFL seasons are a grind"

too funny.....keep your eye on the ball kid

least we have Hatcher.....lol

how's ponder doing?

WFRYE

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"I saw this coming a long long time ago. Don't let the brief DL success fool you this early in the season (fool's gold), NFL seasons are a grind"

how's ponder doing?

Hatcher? You mean the same idiot that cost them the game last year in a win or lose playoff implication type game with a dumb penalty at the end of the game? The same Hatcher that made another dumb penalty by grabbing the facemask of a qb that caused Wilcox's int to be over turned last game? That Hatcher? Or was it the Ponder that cost his team a shot at the playoffs with the same dumb int in a playoff elimination game (back to back seasons) after 9 plus seasons in the league?? How many years has Ponder been in the league now?? Selective reasoning I see? How's RG3 and Eli doing?

Fucking Fraud

Last edited by a moderator:

WFRYE

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

how's ponder doing?

3 sacks and I guess Hatcher is now ready for the pro-bowl??...lmao
Guess Romo is ready for the SB now also after wins over the Giants and Rams??

Dumb fucking yahoos

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The difference between this organization and that of one like a NE, is that they would have found a way to move both Spencer and Ratliff for draft picks while they still had some trade value left in them, instead of the just taking a stroll down memory lane every preseason and living off of their past accomplishments. Jerry always want to marry his aging injury-prone overrated players, and has tunnel vision.

:stfu:

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I saw this coming a long long time ago. Don't let the brief DL success fool you this early in the season (fool's gold), NFL seasons are a grind. Why they never drafted a young stud for the DL I'll never know. They are now forced to sign cast-offs and try to mold them during the season into contributors. They could have a found an Escobar type TE for their offense elsewhere imo. I'm sure that the yahoos will see all roses here this early, but an NFL season is a marathon, not a race. Spencer and Ratliff are both bad misreads by this organization. Could have used the cap space elsewhere to improve team as well.

I'll never know why you are such an arrogant prick.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
3 sacks and I guess Hatcher is now ready for the pro-bowl??...lmao
Guess Romo is ready for the SB now also after wins over the Giants and Rams??

Dumb fucking yahoos
all we heard about Hatcher during training camp, is he was a monster at his new position. Then he has kicked ass for the 1st 3 weeks, & all you can think of is he sucks?
Seriously who sounds like they are dumb? The ones that says what they see, or the guy that just doesn't want to be wrong? If hatcher keeps it up he will make a probowl.
So far this season he has succeeded in everything asked of him. What more do you want from a player?
Frye your the kinda guy where if he has 15 good games & one bad one you will continue to point out the one game to say he sucks. Give it up. You were wrong on this one.