• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Sox win in extra, lose 2 closers: Bruins destroy Leafs

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And if that really was your opinion, that's fine. But it's not what you said.

You only formed that opinion when Ox told you it wasn't cool to be a fan of the band...

100% false

but thanks for playing "what rock said on a dead website, 3 years ago"

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1000X better:

Indians scattered on dawn's highway, bleeding...
Ghosts crowd the young child's fragile, egg-shell mind.
Blood in the streets of the town of New Haven,
Blood stains the rooftops and the palm trees of Venice,
Bloody my love in the terrible summer

I win...only song really worth a fuck off Darkside...

And you run and you run
To catch up with the sun
But it's sinking
Racing around
To come up behind you again
The sun is the same
In a relative way
But you're older
Shorter of breath
And one day closer to death

heatwave31

i'll have the last laugh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what the fuck is this ...romper room?

dude i been up since 5AM on my off day baby sitting. his parents are home now so i am gonna catch me a cat nap

Ron Burgundy

I look good...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ox thinks the Simpsons suck.

Rock is facing quite the conundrum...

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
jesus christ he does have a fucking log book

frightening on a number of levels

"i remember it was a tuesday. i was eating ham salad, hold the ham"

Floffman

Tailor Suit and Satchel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dave Matthews fans are no better. They actually refer to the band as “Daaaaaaaaaave.” You’ll never hear them say “Oh, I’m going to a Dave Matthews Band concert tonight.” It’s “I’m going to Daaaaaaaave tonight man!” How do you think the other band members feel when they hear that? Never mind that the Dave Matthews Band makes the least interesting music in the world. No wonder people have to take 8 grams of mushrooms and drop six tabs of acid at every concert. I’ve always thought of their music as “department store background music.”

I think Ox had an ex-girlfriend who started to bang a dude that likes DMB or something. Lot of pent up anger.

That is why he married a Latina woman...SHE WILL NEVER LIKE DAVE!!!!!!

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
dude i been up since 5AM on my off day baby sitting. his parents are home now so i am gonna catch me a cat nap

Well...we know this is a lie...b_lakes never get up before noon...

Ron Burgundy

I look good...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey my friend
It seems your eyes are troubled
Care to share your time with me
Would you say you're feeling low and so
A good idea would be to get it off your mind

See you and me
Have a better time than most can dream
Have it better than the best
So we can pull on through
Whatever tears at us
Whatever holds us down
And if nothing can be done
We'll make the best of what's around

Turns out not where but who you're with
That really matters
And hurts not much when you're around
And if you hold on tight
To what you think is your thing
You may find you're missing all the rest

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 135,000.26
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's that dude with two first names from Little Feat. I forgot all about Little Feat. That's another hippie band I like. Little Feat and Warren Zevon. The only bands I like, pre-1975.

Outstanding...Lowell George, who began with Frank Zappa and the Mothers of Invention, but was kicked out of the Mothers because he was deemed "too good" by Zappa, who told him to go create his own band.

Striking resemblance to this guy with no musical talent, though:
images

Mike Oxlodge

I'm better looking than U
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Look everybody will tell you they appreciate the genius of Pink Floyd. You probably went through a "Big Pink Floyd Phase" at some point in your life. Yeah this "phase" is known as Sophomore year of college when you ate mushrooms once a week. If you are past the age of say 22 you should no longer have an appreciation for Pink Floyd, because Pink Floyd totally sucks balls. Their music serves no purpose other than to serve as the soundtrack to your group tripping experience in a dark dorm room. If you're on psychadelic drugs you obviously aren't gonna wanna listen to say heavy metal or anything particularly rocking. After all you are mentally unstable and might react by taking off all your clothes and running across the quad screaming bloody murder. You also don't wanna listen to anything laid back with complex lyrics like say some Bob Dylan, because words don't actually make any sense to you in your current state. So you go with Pink Floyd as completely neutral background music that will not upset the balance of your night of mind expansion. I know all this of course from talking to people who actually liked doing drugs in college, unlike myself.

Have you ever listened to Pink Floyd in a completely sober mind state? Like say cruising around in your car on a Friday afternoon jamming out to the classic rock station? Their music is shit. I hate when I'm listening to a solid block of classic rock jams on the FM radio, and I hear that "CHA-CHING!" cash register noise. Goddamit, I was just in a solid groove after some Tom Petty and Skynyrd and then Pink Floyd's "Money" comes on. I hate that fucking song along with pretty much every Pink Floyd single that comes on the radio. Yeah the idea of rebelling against the establishment and protesting your educational experience is kinda cool. I don't need to randomly hear a bunch of creepy British kids singing a hook about it on repeat. "Wish You Were Here" is one of the weirdest sounding love songs ever written. Pretty much the only tolerable Pink Floyd single is "Comfortably Numb." This song however, is infinitely better when sang by Van Morrison rather than by the members of Pink Floyd, so they lose points for that.