• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Sox don't even cheat, still win easily

Mr.Pickles

Suck My Brine
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In excellent news

Kyle Kendrick .... the only "ace" the phillies have .... dear god

chappee11

Esteemed Colleague
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually, none of us are here. We're all just a figament of your warped imagination. You're currently in a coma having gone to happy hour with Tony LaRussa. On the way home, you were in a car crash (Tony was driving of course).

You were thrown from the car and landed in a pile of dirt. Hence there is a poster named Dirt. Your head hit a Rock. Hence a poster named Rock

This was close to a field with a bunch of Ox in it. Hence Ox.

It was hot the day of the accident. Hence Heatwave.

While in your hospital coma, your family members sit by and play the card game Uno. Hence Uno.

They eat pickles and cereal while they wait for you to wake up. Hence pickles and me. They even order in Japanese food and drinks to the hospital. Hence Sake.

You're going to have quite the story about your internet adventures to tell them when you eventually come out of it.

Wasn't this the general plot for Jacob's Ladder?

Village Plumber

Consider it circumcised
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guys, you heard it hear first from Heatwave..... the reason the Jays aren't scoring a lot is because they're not coming through with RISP

It has nothing to do with the fact that because no one gets on base, they have far fewer situations with RISP to begin with

Zig

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ummm...pretty sure the only person that showed any emotion towards the jokes was Rock.

Pretty sure I said "have at it" and then followed it up with a joke about chemically castrating you and your daughter for the betterment of the gene pool....

In which you been all :gaah: about ever since...

This is the guy you all stand up for. Class I tell ya.

Sake Bomb Sam

FREE UNO!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The last time I saw CowboyB this angry was when he didn't meet the height requirement to get on Space Mountain

:gaah::gaah::gaah::gaah:

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty sure you are wrong about that because there are plenty of Red Sox fans that left permanently on that day like World...oh wait, he is back.

No...I'm right...you've been going apeshit ever since I said your genetic code should die with you and your kid...

And here you are calling someone else a hypocrite for being over sensitive about a joke...

:clap::laugh3::clap:

Mr.Pickles

Suck My Brine
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Will do.

Where the hell is Pure Steel. I need some horses for tomorrow's race.

Seriously ... that guy was great man. I'll see if Dirt can get him over here. Pretty sure he is one of the only few that really does go to Stans

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
apparently Cowboy didn't like it. :frown:
Nah it was ok! My bad for letting my diatribe create that perception. Just wanted to use it as a method to point how much of a bitch guys like World can be for being so hypocritical about jokes about death. If they are dead Cardinals its ok, Dead and injured tourists visiting Boston, then there is something wrong.

So I didn't write what you said I wrote, and I need to "write smarter"?

How about you "read smarter" instead?

Read smarter right now: What you said made it obvious that what I wrote was true.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mr.Pickles

Suck My Brine
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what happened to vance worley?

LMAO!!! That guy sucks balls ... I thought Ben Revere would be a much better player than he is, but stated from Day 1 even if Revere was a turd I liked the trade.

BUCCS469

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
Pickles is in the Derby spirit. It's like NASCAR but with horses.

hmmm interesting...so theres a ton of shirtless rednecks in the infield sitting in couches that are perched 30 feet in the air on scaffolding...35 year old rv's with 24 flags and a pile of natural light cans the size of a dumptruck