• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Sox don't even cheat, still win easily

Mr.Pickles

Suck My Brine
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Soooo why did you say JETS was a bitch yesterday??

LOL .. i was just messin around .... because he hasn't setup a fanduel league in awhile

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
vCash: 500
-----

Over 1500 posts when just one that said "I hate my life" would summed it all up....

cerealboi

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,620.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Uh and you are hear because the Red Sox are playing well.

Does anyone remember Front Running Bitch Sake posting this much in September of 2012, 2011.

You are just as much of a Front Running bitch as Down Syndrome dude. Drop the act.

Actually, none of us are here. We're all just a figament of your warped imagination. You're currently in a coma having gone to happy hour with Tony LaRussa. On the way home, you were in a car crash (Tony was driving of course).

You were thrown from the car and landed in a pile of dirt. Hence there is a poster named Dirt. Your head hit a Rock. Hence a poster named Rock

This was close to a field with a bunch of Ox in it. Hence Ox.

It was hot the day of the accident. Hence Heatwave.

While in your hospital coma, your family members sit by and play the card game Uno. Hence Uno.

They eat pickles and cereal while they wait for you to wake up. Hence pickles and me. They even order in Japanese food and drinks to the hospital. Hence Sake.

You're going to have quite the story about your internet adventures to tell them when you eventually come out of it.

Village Plumber

Consider it circumcised
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. I spent the whole offseason saying i would "rather have my homer hitting catcher who drives in 75runs and hits 25hrs a year than a catcher who walks and has a high OBP and doesnt hit homers or score runs.
And as this year is proving quite obviously..... you're a fucking retard for thinking getting on base isn't important. The same reasons you would take Strikeoutcibia over Hanigan or other catchers with less pop should be the same reason you would take the BJ's offense over most

Just yesterday you were humping.... "yeah but K'cibia has twice as many home runs". Well..... there are teams out there that the Jays have more than 2x as many home runs as..... and are outscoring the Jays

They are third to last in runs because they arent hitting with runners in scoring position. Nothing to do with walking you fucking dick.
No, they aren't scoring runs because:
1) They aren't good at hitting. The reasons they aren't hitting with runners in scoring position is because they aren't good at hitting with runners in any position

2) No team in baseball has fewer opportunities where there are runners in scoring position than the Jays do..... because they don't get on base

Even if the Jays hit .300 with RISP it wouldn't matter

I'd rather a team that hits .250 w/RISP...... but has 6-7 opportunities a game to do that, than a team that hits .300 with RISP, but gets maybe 2-3 chances

Jays only have 1 realistic way to score. By hitting the ball over the fence. But you'll never really grasp that

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually, none of us are here. We're all just a figament of your warped imagination. You're currently in a coma having gone to happy hour with Tony LaRussa. On the way home, you were in a car crash (Tony was driving of course).

You were thrown from the car and landed in a pile of dirt. Hence there is a poster named Dirt. Your head hit a Rock. Hence a poster named Rock

While in your hospital coma, your family members sit by and play the card game Uno. Hence Uno.

They eat pickles and cereal while they wait for you to wake up. Hence pickles and me. They even order in Japanese food and drinks to the hospital. Hence Sake.

You're going to have quite the story about your internet adventures to tell them when you eventually come out of it.

And this post is the REASON all of you bitches including World are complete hypocrites for acting like bitches when people made jokes about the Boston Bombings. Every last one of you have made a joke like the one above.

Mr.Pickles

Suck My Brine
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

LMAO !!! very well done cereal

PeteNYC

Smart!Rich!Good Looking!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Umm i can won the jays at least three games of the ten. He hit the double that proved to be the difference against the yanks. He had hits to help beat the royals in their season win. And in the first sox series he hit a homer to put them ahead as well.. again hats your point

My God!!!!
He is drinking again!

Heat, it'll be okay man...well, not really but that's one of those things you say to a guy in your condition.

Sake Bomb Sam

FREE UNO!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cardinals are doing just fine, and they aren't even overachieving.. :rollseyes:

Hey sake, let me know when you get some new material your shit is stale.

Couldn't be any more stale than that Wonder Bread and cheese you try to pass off as "garlic toast"

:boink:

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL .. i was just messin around .... because he hasn't setup a fanduel league in awhile

Good! I thought you meant he started one and didn't invite us. I would have sent him a very stern message on Facebook.

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you referring to the BP that has gotten a save in 3 straight games?

You sir, are even more of a dumbass. keep on diving in that concrete pool head first moron.

Blood

Pressure

:wtf2:

Village Plumber

Consider it circumcised
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I remember VP blasted you every day saying there was no way arencibia hits 25 and 75. So why is the bitch deflecting now?

As usual CowboyB is wrong

I never said there's "no way" he does it. I just said

1) It would be foolish to predict it since he's never actually done it

2) Even if he does, if it comes with a low 200's batting average, .270 OBP and horrific defense, then he still sucks

Why the heck would I say that someone who hit 23 home runs and 78 RBI's has "no chance" of hitting 25/75?

Zig

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The wins are nice, but what they need is more TALENT!

can't put my finger on it....I know they're worse than last year but somehow they seem better....

damnedest thing

Mr.Pickles

Suck My Brine
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good! I thought you meant he started one and didn't invite us. I would have sent him a very stern message on Facebook.

LOL nah ... JETS is my dude and he's part Portuguese .... we stick together

heatwave31

i'll have the last laugh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not nearly as much as when Reyes was batting .400 in the WBC, Johnson still had hopes of a healthy arm, Buherle was going to pitch 200 innings of effective ball, Morrow was better than Hughes and you thought Melky took Steroids for his Acne problem.

My post have not gone up or down. I post just as much now as i didback then. Stop trying to make it seem otherwise cus its not true. And evrryone here knows it. Whether or not they tell the truth is a different subject