• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Sox don't even cheat, still win easily

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cus that what he does cowboy.. when he is wrong or the argument isnt going his way he deflects. And then when he is losing he goes. "Yankees catchers are outproducing bluejays catchers" and then when i defend it he says " you know your team sucks when you compare your teams catchers vs. Yankees catchers". Thats what he does

Remember when the yankees started 1-4 and vp didnt show his face till 2 days later? And his excuse was "it was a jhoo-ish holiday"

But but but.. heatwave posts less or disappears..

Of course I remember.

If VP actually believed the way he thinks he would hate himself more than anyone else he speaks to. That guy is the ultimate walking contradiction.

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so basically...you agreed with everything i wrote cowboy....

What makes you think I read it?

I just saw you piling on Heat and found it hilarious since the loudest noise out of Tampa over their entire history has been a cowbell. I can see why you want to focus on something other than underachievement by the Rays.

heatwave31

i'll have the last laugh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
how many games has arencibia won the blue jays?

solo homers arent anything special...and when youve walked 2 times while striking out 40 in 106 at bats....its easy to see what happens when he goes into a dry spell.....which happens to guys that dont walk alot and strikeout 40% of the time....so when arencibia goes into a 2 for 35 slump...dont think he's going to start trying to work deeper counts and see more pitches...he will keep swinging....and missing...a lot

Umm i can won the jays at least three games of the ten. He hit the double that proved to be the difference against the yanks. He had hits to help beat the royals in their season win. And in the first sox series he hit a homer to put them ahead as well.. again hats your point

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Napoli #4 1B in fantasy, Gonzo 17th....not even starter material lol Doesn't seem like his power is ever coming back. Good average that;s about it. Gotta have more pop at that position.

damned HR derby ruins another one

Since the ASB of 2011:

.319/.379/.504

His per 162 AVG (345G total) = 22 HR 116 RBI

VERY good...not "elite".....close...add his defense and he's probably top 3-5 1st baseman over that time...

Can Napoli replicate that? Yep...the games played will be his toughest hurdle.

cerealboi

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,620.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone notice that when Rock is off the boards for a few days, so is Dirt?

Same person.

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Since board focuses so heavily on the past. Are any one of you interested in picking up that argument where EVERYONE claimed Ron Gardenhire was a better manager than TLR??

That dude sucks.

So all of you plain and stupid dumbasses like VP and Front Running Bitch Downs don't want anything to do with what they claimed so heavily any longer??

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Since board focuses so heavily on the past. Are any one of you interested in picking up that argument where EVERYONE claimed Ron Gardenhire was a better manager than TLR??

That dude sucks.

I don't know...he's gotten quite a bit out of that group of scrubs to be 12-12 right now...

You never understood this argument...zero reason to suspect you'll smarten up now...

Sake Bomb Sam

FREE UNO!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some of you may find this interesting.....some may hate yourselves after reading it:

From Jayson Stark:
The Blue Jays are in trouble

down_rd_55.png

It obviously wasn't out of the question that this team wouldn't be as good as it looked on the drawing board. But yikes. Did anyone see the Blue Jays becoming the first AL team to fall 10 games out in the loss column? And they've earned that lowly place in the standings. The offense is next-to-last in the AL in on-base percentage. The pitching staff is 28th in the big leagues in ERA. Only one team in the AL has committed more errors. And the only way they seem to score is on a long ball (51 of their 106 runs have come via a homer). We took a quick poll of scouts and executives the other day to ask which big spender -- the Angels, Blue Jays or Dodgers -- had the best chance to contend. Nobody took the Blue Jays. "Too many questions," said one AL exec. "Shortstop. Defense behind the plate. Homer-happy offense. Inconsistent starters. Shaky pen. Second base. Anything else?"

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know...he's gotten quite a bit out of that group of scrubs to be 12-12 right now...

You never understood this argument...zero reason to suspect you'll smarten up now...

So what you are saying is you still think he is better than TLR??

You are so fucking stupid dude. And that isn't even mentioning the fact you are a Front Running Bitch and a racist piece of stick trash.

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
TLR has never had a .389 Winning Percentage. Gardenhire won't even sniff the Hall of Fame.

Sake Bomb Sam

FREE UNO!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So what you are saying is you still think he is better than TLR??

You are so fucking stupid dude. And that isn't even mentioning the fact you are a Front Running Bitch and a racist piece of stick trash.

You can actually taste the anger from CowboyBs posts.

He can't even pretend to hide it anymore.

gener8tr

Viva El Gordo!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
HAHA! Don't worry...those wildfires aren't that close to me....this time.

Good, glad to hear it, my friend.

I mentioned it (fires) yesterday and Down said something about Liberals, Queers and letting the entire state burn. You might want to block him.

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dirt is hiding since Snoogins took all of his Vcash

Uh and you are hear because the Red Sox are playing well.

Does anyone remember Front Running Bitch Sake posting this much in September of 2012, 2011.

You are just as much of a Front Running bitch as Down Syndrome dude. Drop the act.

BUCCS469

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
What makes you think I read it?

I just saw you piling on Heat and found it hilarious since the loudest noise out of Tampa over their entire history has been a cowbell. I can see why you want to focus on something other than underachievement by the Rays.

well the fact that the last sentence is highlighted you fucking idiot..did you just randomly highlight something and hope for the best?

chappee11

Esteemed Colleague
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
TLR has never had a .389 Winning Percentage. Gardenhire won't even sniff the Hall of Fame.

All I know is that John Farrell is running away with Manager Of The Year honors, so far. I guess maybe he was worth Mike Aviles after all.