• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Sox don't even cheat, still win easily

Uno

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No they wouldn't....and no I didn't "if you don't ignore guys that I want to ignore, you're lying!!!"

Yes they would...

You won't talk about the math anymore...why is that?

b_lake

Ask your lady, she likes.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really sucks a bag of dicks in here today...

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
didn't you want Iglesias as your every day SS?

Yes...but not until he proves he can hit enough....he's getting there...and Drew on a 1 year contract was a decent stopgap signing until either he or Bogaerts is ready...

Zig

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol...you're arguing it now...you'd rather have a worse team and more money in your owner's pockets...that's what you're reduced to because I destroyed you on the math...

You have a weird definition of 'worse'

do you even watch baseball?

Sake Bomb Sam

FREE UNO!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol...if napoli has a .750 ops he'll still be on the roster...if agonz has a .900 ops it'll still be light years better than napoli...and You'll still be a lying little bitch

I think you aren't giving enough credit to Napoli Uno.

He has averaged over .900 ops since 2011. On top of that he is no longer catching which should increase his offensive numbers and playing 81 games in a park he has a history of doing well in.

BTW he is mashing the fuck out of the ball right now. I hope it continues.

Village Plumber

Consider it circumcised
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone notice Heatwave already starting to post a lot less frequently these days? And when he does, it's usually just deflection and "the Jays need to win game to have a better record" boilerplate posts?

BUCCS469

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
Anyone notice Heatwave already starting to post a lot less frequently these days? And when he does, it's usually just deflection and "the Jays need to win game to have a better record" boilerplate posts?

yeah.....and also more back tracking...as well as calling people poopie heads and fart knockers for bringing up the "same shit" everyday

Zig

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Napoli #4 1B in fantasy, Gonzo 17th....not even starter material lol Doesn't seem like his power is ever coming back. Good average that;s about it. Gotta have more pop at that position.

damned HR derby ruins another one

Sake Bomb Sam

FREE UNO!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i guess it all boils down to taste.....it must have tasted ok....which i guess is the fucked up part

Lots of my friends who hunt eat squirrels. I bet Down has had squirrel before. Squirrels are basically rats that prefer the country to the city.

BUCCS469

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
Lots of my friends who hunt eat squirrels. I bet Down has had squirrel before. Squirrels are basically rats that prefer the country to the city.
i guess....squirrels dont typically eat garbage right in front of you though....and they have that furry tail which makes them seem less offensive....rats just look the part of a disgusting vile creature.

RedSoxWorrld

Brock wears female undies
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah.....and also more back tracking...as well as calling people poopie heads and fart knockers for bringing up the "same shit" everyday

--

lot of that "bringing up the same shit everyday" happening in here

like every day

Bill Murray would like this group

BUCCS469

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
--

lot of that "bringing up the same shit everyday" happening in here

like every day

Bill Murray would like this group

your right....but yet we come here every day...do the same shit essentialy and have no plans on doing anything differently

we fear change

Village Plumber

Consider it circumcised
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Hey spent the entire offseason talking about the importance of home runs and downplaying OBP. The entire offseason we were telling him the offense was overrated because nobody gets on base, and he always went right back to the HR's.

He's doing a ridiculous amount of deflecting now over 1 simple question I keep on asking....

Why are the Jays 3rd to last in runs, if they're 3rd in home runs?

I know the answer. You know the answer. Down knows the answer..... the more he deflects, the more I suspect HW knows the answer but can't say it (because saying it is the equivalent of admitting he's a fucking retard)