• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Sox don't even cheat, still win easily

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is the uno you get when you make him admit to himself that Brett Gardner sucks...

Uno

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Down: Heatwave, stop ignoring the overall point and humping obvious hyperbole!

Down: Uno is saying that 166 = 165!!! bahahhahahahahahah

Uno

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is the uno you get when you make him admit to himself that Brett Gardner sucks...

10 straight deflecting posts...yep, in less than half an hour I have made down furious

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, My argument was based on facts...with punto on the roster, they likely don't sign drew...and drew sucks anyways...you're basically arguing its better to have napoli, victorino, dumpster, and drew than agonz, crawford, beckett, and punto

and no one agrees with you...except snuggles
LOL @ Facts...followed up with "likely wouldn't"

1....when you made your point...you weren't even factoring Punto...you even complained about it when I pointed out the oversight to you...

2. They definitely sign drew..because as crappy as he is? He's still significantly better than Punto...

3. I've never argued that...but factoring in the money, baggage and the other pieces you continue to ignore...yes..without a doubt...

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Down: Heatwave, stop ignoring the overall point and humping obvious hyperbole!

Down: Uno is saying that 166 = 165!!! bahahhahahahahahah

No...I'm saying that you're changing your argument everytime your lies are pointed out to you..

Uno

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"I'm just going to ignore the money that napoli is really going to make this year"

~ down on not being angry all the time

b_lake

Ask your lady, she likes.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
they wont ever win a stanley cup with overcheckin...mark my words...playoff hockey is more than scoring goals....every year they crap their pants....the rangers are a pushover....montreal boston pittsburgh or toronto would kick the hell out of them

I really don't care if you're right or not...It's the name calling that I'm not fond of...

Uno

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

1....when you made your point...you weren't even factoring Punto...you even complained about it when I pointed out the oversight to you...

2. They definitely sign drew..because as crappy as he is? He's still significantly better than Punto...

3. I've never argued that...but factoring in the money, baggage and the other pieces you continue to ignore...yes..without a doubt...

lol...you're arguing it now...you'd rather have a worse team and more money in your owner's pockets...that's what you're reduced to because I destroyed you on the math...

Sake Bomb Sam

FREE UNO!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
154.5 - 13 (dumpster) - 13 (victorino) - 9.5 (drew) - 5 (napoli) = 114

114 + 21.85 (agonz) + 21.85 (crawford) + 17 (beckett) + 1.5 (punto) = 176.2

red sox payroll in 2012: 175.2

"Uno is an idiot!! see the 1M difference? Oh and heatwave should stop ignoring the overall point"

I still don't see what your point is.

You took this years payroll and removed the 4 players (Dumpster et al) and their salaries from the team and added the 4 players + salaries that were replaced by them from last year and then compared that number to last years payroll? why?

all that would seem to do is give you a result that should basically equal what last years payroll was.

Shouldn't you instead compare last years payroll with the discarded 4 players to this years payroll with the new players?

Again, forgive me if I am not following along with what has happened in this argument but i never bothered to read 50 + pages of yours and Downs back and forth.

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"I'm just going to ignore the money that napoli is really going to make this year"

~ down on not being angry all the time

If Napoli makes all that money? Then the napoli vs. gonzalez debate this year will not be in your favor...performance wise...it'll mean he's healthy...I only counted guaranteed money.

We could also subtract from the $173 last year the Sox didn't pay...which is a little more than a month of Beckett..Crawford and Gonzalez if you'd like....close to $10m....:laugh3:

Uno

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No...I'm saying that you're changing your argument everytime your lies are pointed out to you..

I lied about nothing...if punto is there, they go with punto and ciriaco at short...

you lied repeatedly on the math...which is why you won't discuss it now and are instead humping the drew thing

Mike Oxlodge

I'm better looking than U
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Montreal is going to lose to Ottawa. LOL. Mark my words, they werent playing good hockey towards the end. Washington has been on fire for about a month now and Holtby is going to be the key in any series. Ovechkin is warranting more attention now. His fore checking has been great. They dismantled their division this year and only struggled against the Atlantic. They beat the Rangers in 5.

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shouldn't you instead compare last years payroll with the discarded 4 players to this years payroll with the new players?

"No...I have to ignore Stephen Drew or I'm proven wrong!!!"

Uno

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I still don't see what your point is.

You took this years payroll and removed the 4 players (Dumpster et al) and their salaries from the team and added the 4 players + salaries that were replaced by them from last year and then compared that number to last years payroll? why?

all that would seem to do is give you a result that should basically equal what last years payroll was.

Again, forgive me if I am not following along with what has happened in this argument but i never bothered to read 50 + pages of yours and Downs back and forth.

Down's argument: Getting rid of those 4 facilitated them being able to get all the other guys (besides the 4 replacements)

Uno's argument: They could have gotten all of those guys, kept the ones they had, and still had a payroll around what they had last year

Down: Lies about payroll

PeteNYC

Smart!Rich!Good Looking!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

so... just to confirm, when we compare Peds with Cano and Cano is better in EVERY offensive category AND you jump in with his defense and base running, that matters?

right?

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I lied about nothing...if punto is there, they go with punto and ciriaco at short...

you lied repeatedly on the math...which is why you won't discuss it now and are instead humping the drew thing

No they wouldn't....and no I didn't "if you don't ignore guys that I want to ignore, you're lying!!!"

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so... just to confirm, when we compare Peds with Cano and Cano is better in EVERY offensive category AND you jump in with his defense and base running, that matters?

right?

If only there was a 30 point difference in career OPS+ for you to also cite...

PeteNYC

Smart!Rich!Good Looking!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

didn't you want Iglesias as your every day SS?

Uno

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Napoli makes all that money? Then the napoli vs. gonzalez debate this year will not be in your favor...performance wise...it'll mean he's healthy...I only counted guaranteed money.

We could also subtract from the $173 last year the Sox didn't pay...which is a little more than a month of Beckett..Crawford and Gonzalez if you'd like....close to $10m....:laugh3:

lol...if napoli has a .750 ops he'll still be on the roster...if agonz has a .900 ops it'll still be light years better than napoli...and You'll still be a lying little bitch

Uno

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"No...I have to ignore Stephen Drew or I'm proven wrong!!!"

watching down hump stephen drew and his 7 game sample size making anyone else: :laugh3::laugh3::laugh3: