• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Sox don't even cheat, still win easily

RedSoxWorrld

Brock wears female undies
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
your right....but yet we come here every day...do the same shit essentialy and have no plans on doing anything differently

we fear change

-

word

Zig

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey spent the entire offseason talking about the importance of home runs and downplaying OBP. The entire offseason we were telling him the offense was overrated because nobody gets on base, and he always went right back to the HR's.

He's doing a ridiculous amount of deflecting now over 1 simple question I keep on asking....

Why are the Jays 3rd to last in runs, if they're 3rd in home runs?

I know the answer. You know the answer. Down knows the answer..... the more he deflects, the more I suspect HW knows the answer but can't say it (because saying it is the equivalent of admitting he's a fucking retard)

in Heat's defense it is kinda hard to admit you're a fucking retard

RedSoxWorrld

Brock wears female undies
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
in Heat's defense it is kinda hard to admit you're a fucking retard

-

mask it with anger

that's what the other retards do

heatwave31

i'll have the last laugh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone notice Heatwave already starting to post a lot less frequently these days? And when he does, it's usually just deflection and "the Jays need to win game to have a better record" boilerplate posts?

Now you making shit up too. Damn .. first i disappeared. Now i post a lot less. Make up your mind am i here or am i not

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see you guys don't want to get beat in fanduel so I didn't get any invites the last two days!

heatwave31

i'll have the last laugh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah.....and also more back tracking...as well as calling people poopie heads and fart knockers for bringing up the "same shit" everyday

Again i say think with your own brain. Not with VP's you would be just a little smarter. Not much but you would look smarter

heatwave31

i'll have the last laugh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey spent the entire offseason talking about the importance of home runs and downplaying OBP. The entire offseason we were telling him the offense was overrated because nobody gets on base, and he always went right back to the HR's.

He's doing a ridiculous amount of deflecting now over 1 simple question I keep on asking....

Why are the Jays 3rd to last in runs, if they're 3rd in home runs?

I know the answer. You know the answer. Down knows the answer..... the more he deflects, the more I suspect HW knows the answer but can't say it (because saying it is the equivalent of admitting he's a fucking retard)

Boy are you a fucking Liar..

1. I spent the whole offseason saying i would "rather have my homer hitting catcher who drives in 75runs and hits 25hrs a year than a catcher who walks and has a high OBP and doesnt hit homers or score runs.

2. What deflecting am i doing. You are the king of deflection. Remember when arencibia couldnt hit 25homers and drive in 75. Now its kcibia or ops+. Your a joke.

They are third to last in runs because they arent hitting with runners in scoring position. Nothing to do with walking you fucking dick. How many walks did they get last night and the night before. Its because the team as a whole is not hitting. Bautista melky. Bonifacio none of them are hitting and the offence is suffering because of it.

Last edited by a moderator:

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

1. I spent the whole offseason saying i would "rather have my homer hitting catcher who drives in 75runs and hits 25hrs a year than a catcher who walks and has a high OBP and doesnt hit homers or score runs.

2. What deflecting am i doing. You are the king of deflection. Remember when arencibia couldnt hit 25homers and drive in 75. Now its kcibia or ops+. Your a joke.
I remember VP blasted you every day saying there was no way arencibia hits 25 and 75. So why is the bitch deflecting now?

chappee11

Esteemed Colleague
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"I'm just going to ignore the money that napoli is really going to make this year"

~ down on not being angry all the time

If he makes all that money, he will have earned it with incentives. All contracts should work this way. The Sox will be thrilled to pay him the max this year because it will mean that he was healthy.

gener8tr

Viva El Gordo!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thak God you're okay, Chappee!

BUCCS469

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3

how many games has arencibia won the blue jays?

solo homers arent anything special...and when youve walked 2 times while striking out 40 in 106 at bats....its easy to see what happens when he goes into a dry spell.....which happens to guys that dont walk alot and strikeout 40% of the time....so when arencibia goes into a 2 for 35 slump...dont think he's going to start trying to work deeper counts and see more pitches...he will keep swinging....and missing...a lot

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
how many games has arencibia won the blue jays?

solo homers arent anything special...and when youve walked 2 time while striking out 40 in 106 at bats....its easy to see what happens when he goes into a dry spell.....which happens to guys that dont walk alot and strikeout 40% of the time....so when arencibia goes into a 2 for 35 slump...dont think he's going to start trying to work deeper counts and see more pitches...he will keep swinging....and missing...a lot

Just like the Rays and their entire history.

heatwave31

i'll have the last laugh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I remember VP blasted you every day saying there was no way arencibia hits 25 and 75. So why is the bitch deflecting now?

Cus that what he does cowboy.. when he is wrong or the argument isnt going his way he deflects. And then when he is losing he goes. "Yankees catchers are outproducing bluejays catchers" and then when i defend it he says " you know your team sucks when you compare your teams catchers vs. Yankees catchers". Thats what he does

Remember when the yankees started 1-4 and vp didnt show his face till 2 days later? And his excuse was "it was a jhoo-ish holiday"

But but but.. heatwave posts less or disappears..

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Since board focuses so heavily on the past. Are any one of you interested in picking up that argument where EVERYONE claimed Ron Gardenhire was a better manager than TLR??

That dude sucks.

BUCCS469

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
so basically...you agreed with everything i wrote cowboy....