• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Sox don't even cheat, still win easily

Sake Bomb Sam

FREE UNO!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Uh and you are hear because the Red Sox are playing well.

Does anyone remember Front Running Bitch Sake posting this much in September of 2012, 2011.

You are just as much of a Front Running bitch as Down Syndrome dude. Drop the act.

Look at you go today little man!!

You just came into the thread waving those angry little fists of yours looking for attention. If it wasn't so funny, it would be pathetic.

chappee11

Esteemed Colleague
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good, glad to hear it, my friend.

I mentioned it (fires) yesterday and Down said something about Liberals, Queers and letting the entire state burn. You might want to block him.

The wildfires are no joke, but not close to me this time. I have seen it in the past when it was actually raining ash, however. And the air quality (which usually sucks anyway) gets even worse. Fun times!

BUCCS469

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
Umm i can won the jays at least three games of the ten. He hit the double that proved to be the difference against the yanks. He had hits to help beat the royals in their season win. And in the first sox series he hit a homer to put them ahead as well.. again hats your point

i tried making sense of the first sentence but i get the gist...my point is he has cost you at least that many...so three he won for you...three he lost for you

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Look at you go today little man!!

You just came into the thread waving those angry little fists of yours looking for attention. If it wasn't so funny, it would be pathetic.
Wow, you aren't only a Front Running Bitch, you are also a pretty big nerd. That wasn't funny at all, just pathetic. Reminds me of what my 8 year old cousin might say.

BUCCS469

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
Originally Posted by BUCCS469
how many games has arencibia won the blue jays?

solo homers arent anything special...and when youve walked 2 time while striking out 40 in 106 at bats....its easy to see what happens when he goes into a dry spell.....which happens to guys that dont walk alot and strikeout 40% of the time....so when arencibia goes into a 2 for 35 slump...dont think he's going to start trying to work deeper counts and see more pitches...he will keep swinging....and missing...a lot

Just like the Rays and their entire history.

you understand now...or do i need to further spell it out

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Originally Posted by BUCCS469
how many games has arencibia won the blue jays?

solo homers arent anything special...and when youve walked 2 time while striking out 40 in 106 at bats....its easy to see what happens when he goes into a dry spell.....which happens to guys that dont walk alot and strikeout 40% of the time....so when arencibia goes into a 2 for 35 slump...dont think he's going to start trying to work deeper counts and see more pitches...he will keep swinging....and missing...a lot

you understand now...or do i need to further spell it out

I fully understand. The Rays have been "swinging" for a championship ever since their existence...they have also been missing a lot due to underachievement. Maybe they should call Ron Gardnehire??

Now run along dumbass.

BUCCS469

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
So what you are saying is you are a dumbass for thinking something was highlighted??

dude your going on block now....even snoogy and uno make sense occasionally..you dont...you also never add anything pertinent to any discussion...your a shitty troll...and have severely overestimated your value to these boards.

Zig

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guys wouldn't be so livid if you were Sox fans

:yahoo:

Sake Bomb Sam

FREE UNO!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow, you aren't only a Front Running Bitch, you are also a pretty big nerd. That wasn't funny at all, just pathetic. Reminds me of what my 8 year old cousin might say.

Are you angry because your 8 year old cousin is 3" taller than you or because he has a better grasp of the English language?

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
dude your going on block now....even snoogy and uno make sense occasionally..you dont...you also never add anything pertinent to any discussion...your a shitty troll...and have severely overestimated your value to these boards.

Bwhahaha.

"I don't have a drop of self control and you make me so angry when I read your posts I just have to block you to prevent me from failing to control myself. Go ahead and add me to the bitch/ghey list. Thanks."

PeteNYC

Smart!Rich!Good Looking!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now you making shit up too. Damn .. first i disappeared. Now i post a lot less. Make up your mind am i here or am i not

Not nearly as much as when Reyes was batting .400 in the WBC, Johnson still had hopes of a healthy arm, Buherle was going to pitch 200 innings of effective ball, Morrow was better than Hughes and you thought Melky took Steroids for his Acne problem.

gener8tr

Viva El Gordo!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The wildfires are no joke, but not close to me this time. I have seen it in the past when it was actually raining ash, however. And the air quality (which usually sucks anyway) gets even worse. Fun times!

Looks like Ventura is getting it in a bad way. I have a good friend who owns a small business there... haven't been able to reach him.

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guys wouldn't be so livid if you were Sox fans

:yahoo:

Cardinals are doing just fine, and they aren't even overachieving.. :rollseyes:

Are you angry because your 8 year old cousin is 3" taller than you or because he has a better grasp of the English language?

Hey sake, let me know when you get some new material your shit is stale.

BUCCS469

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
Not nearly as much as when Reyes was batting .400 in the WBC, Johnson still had hopes of a healthy arm, Buherle was going to pitch 200 innings of effective ball, Morrow was better than Hughes and you thought Melky took Steroids for his Acne problem.

and.....boom goes the dynamite