• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Sox don't even cheat, still win easily

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
vCash: 500
-----

Over 1500 posts when just one that said "I hate my life" would summed it all up....

Cool I hate my life now... Well that is something that a coward that doesn't even have big enough balls to show up in September wants you to believe.

Grow some balls and make sure not to be such a Front Running Bitch.

Mr.Pickles

Suck My Brine
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
can't put my finger on it....I know they're worse than last year but somehow they seem better....

damnedest thing

Shane Victorino ..... beast

You're welcome

Zig

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Give 'em hell Heat! :yahoo:

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As usual CowboyB is wrong

I never said there's "no way" he does it. I just said

1) It would be foolish to predict it since he's never actually done it

2) Even if he does, if it comes with a low 200's batting average, .270 OBP and horrific defense, then he still sucks

Why the heck would I say that someone who hit 23 home runs and 78 RBI's has "no chance" of hitting 25/75?

You might have never said "no way" in that context but when you try your hardest EVERY SINGLE day to make Heat look bad for predicting, it makes it pretty obvious thats what you meant.

If that is not what you meant, then write smarter.

For now, quit backtracking you bitch.

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And this post is the REASON all of you bitches including World are complete hypocrites for acting like bitches when people made jokes about the Boston Bombings. Every last one of you have made a joke like the one above.

Ummm...pretty sure the only person that showed any emotion towards the jokes was Rock.

Pretty sure I said "have at it" and then followed it up with a joke about chemically castrating you and your daughter for the betterment of the gene pool....

In which you been all :gaah: about ever since...

heatwave31

i'll have the last laugh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As usual CowboyB is wrong

I never said there's "no way" he does it. I just said

1) It would be foolish to predict it since he's never actually done it

2) Even if he does, if it comes with a low 200's batting average, .270 OBP and horrific defense, then he still sucks

Why the heck would I say that someone who hit 23 home runs and 78 RBI's has "no chance" of hitting 25/75?

Exactly why would you.

But the fact rhat you did makes you look more stupid

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Blood

Pressure

:wtf2:

Well that should prove how far off you are cause I had no clue what you meant.

Hint: If you try to paint a picture every single day that what you say makes me angry, then it is clear that you are an emotional bitch.

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shane Victorino ..... beast

You're welcome

IN all seriousness...he's a joy to watch play Rf....some absolutely amazing catches...

When he's out there with Ells..there is almost no way to get a ball to the wall between them....

Sake Bomb Sam

FREE UNO!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In case you missed it last time:

From Jayson Stark:

The Blue Jays are in trouble

down_rd_55.png

It obviously wasn't out of the question that this team wouldn't be as good as it looked on the drawing board. But yikes. Did anyone see the Blue Jays becoming the first AL team to fall 10 games out in the loss column? And they've earned that lowly place in the standings. The offense is next-to-last in the AL in on-base percentage. The pitching staff is 28th in the big leagues in ERA. Only one team in the AL has committed more errors. And the only way they seem to score is on a long ball (51 of their 106 runs have come via a homer). We took a quick poll of scouts and executives the other day to ask which big spender -- the Angels, Blue Jays or Dodgers -- had the best chance to contend. Nobody took the Blue Jays. "Too many questions," said one AL exec. "Shortstop. Defense behind the plate. Homer-happy offense. Inconsistent starters. Shaky pen. Second base. Anything else?"

BUCCS469

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
In case you missed it last time:

From Jayson Stark:

The Blue Jays are in trouble

down_rd_55.png

It obviously wasn't out of the question that this team wouldn't be as good as it looked on the drawing board. But yikes. Did anyone see the Blue Jays becoming the first AL team to fall 10 games out in the loss column? And they've earned that lowly place in the standings. The offense is next-to-last in the AL in on-base percentage. The pitching staff is 28th in the big leagues in ERA. Only one team in the AL has committed more errors. And the only way they seem to score is on a long ball (51 of their 106 runs have come via a homer). We took a quick poll of scouts and executives the other day to ask which big spender -- the Angels, Blue Jays or Dodgers -- had the best chance to contend. Nobody took the Blue Jays. "Too many questions," said one AL exec. "Shortstop. Defense behind the plate. Homer-happy offense. Inconsistent starters. Shaky pen. Second base. Anything else?"

you know what...every word of its true

Mr.Pickles

Suck My Brine
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IN all seriousness...he's a joy to watch play Rf....some absolutely amazing catches...

When he's out there with Ells..there is almost no way to get a ball to the wall between them....

I wasnt joking .... lol

I told you guys you would love him.

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ummm...pretty sure the only person that showed any emotion towards the jokes was Rock.

Pretty sure I said "have at it" and then followed it up with a joke about chemically castrating you and your daughter for the betterment of the gene pool....

In which you been all :gaah: about ever since...
Pretty sure you are wrong about that because there are plenty of Red Sox fans that left permanently on that day like World...oh wait, he is back.

Sake Bomb Sam

FREE UNO!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You might have never said "no way" in that context but when you try your hardest EVERY SINGLE day to make Heat look bad for predicting, it makes it pretty obvious thats what you meant.

Translation: Cowboy is looking for a friend

Mr.Pickles

Suck My Brine
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
cereal

make me a mint julep ....

Village Plumber

Consider it circumcised
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

So I didn't write what you said I wrote, and I need to "write smarter"?

How about you "read smarter" instead?

PeteNYC

Smart!Rich!Good Looking!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My post have not gone up or down. I post just as much now as i didback then. Stop trying to make it seem otherwise cus its not true. And evrryone here knows it. Whether or not they tell the truth is a different subject

"it's a conspiracy!" -Heat Stone!

BUCCS469

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
Translation: Cowboy is looking for a friend

good luck with that....this message board is all he has....if he were to ever find out that everyone here thought he was a blithering idiot...i can see him going on a shooting spree