• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Sox don't even cheat, still win easily

Village Plumber

Consider it circumcised
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:laugh3: ohhhhh so a few days after yet again following vp's lead. And agreeing those scouts were assholes for picking the jays. Now you agree with the same scouts who backtrack on their predictions. Lmao..

Keep following people right over the edge of the cliff:clap:

Uh no. I don't agree with those "scouts"

Those scouts agree with me

What they're saying now, I've been saying for months

Village Plumber

Consider it circumcised
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Both the Angels and Yankees are hitting in the .220's w/RISP. Angels are 4th from the bottom in HR's

And yet they average half a run per game more than the Jays (Yankees average 1 more RPG)

"It's because they're not getting hits w/RISP"

The Angels and Yankees think you're a fucking retard. So do the rest of us

Sake Bomb Sam

FREE UNO!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dunno W of O gave me nightmares for years.

Could it possibly be because your Uncle with the fat fingers babysat for you that horrible night.

:omg::wtf2:

Zig

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Could it possibly be because your Uncle with the fat fingers babysat for you that horrible night.

:omg::wtf2:

nah that was a great night with Uncle Freddy. I was just too young when I saw W of O I think. I enjoy it now though. Sync it up with some Floyd....awesome

BUCCS469

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
:laugh3: ohhhhh so a few days after yet again following vp's lead. And agreeing those scouts were assholes for picking the jays. Now you agree with the same scouts who backtrack on their predictions. Lmao..

Keep following people right over the edge of the cliff:clap:

so because i think the blue jays suck...im following vp...

vp is like moses then...because horades of people think they suck...and they all follow vp

Mr.Pickles

Suck My Brine
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Conor Gilaspie .... bitches

heatwave31

i'll have the last laugh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guys, you heard it hear first from Heatwave..... the reason the Jays aren't scoring a lot is because they're not coming through with RISP

It has nothing to do with the fact that because no one gets on base, they have far fewer situations with RISP to begin with

Oh but i thought the whole team being in a slump had nothing to do with it. It plays no factor. "The only way to get on base is to walk "

-VP

PeteNYC

Smart!Rich!Good Looking!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Would anyone that is not a racist piece of stick trash remind Front Running Bitch downs I called him Front Running Bitch Downs and racist stick trash long before he proved how much of a low life he is by saying the courts should sterilize my daughter a few days after her birth??

In his defense, it's easier to do now then when she is old enough to remember it.

:lol:

Mr.Pickles

Suck My Brine
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
REGULAR VIRGINIA....OR WEST VIRGINIA?

Regular ... but their both pretty F'n strange places

Stafford, Virginia ... staying at a hotel on the "Jefferson Davis Highway" LOL

Village Plumber

Consider it circumcised
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so because i think the blue jays suck...im following vp...

vp is like moses then...because horades of people think they suck...and they all follow vp

Yeah it was just me..... it's not like just about everyone else on these boards were saying the same things I was

"Dirt, Rock, Pete, Down, Buccs, Sake, Uno etc. etc. etc...... they all had the Jays going all the way. VP was the only one"

Mr.Pickles

Suck My Brine
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Heatwave

winning :charlie:

PeteNYC

Smart!Rich!Good Looking!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh but i thought the whole team being in a slump had nothing to do with it. It plays no factor. "The only way to get on base is to walk "

-VP

maybe the entire team slump after a month of games ...isn't actually a slump and they are not that good of a hitting team.

How many guys in that line up have batted over .270 in the last few years? what is the OB% for those guys... and please please please don't tell us Melky hit .330 last year!!!!

BUCCS469

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
Regular ... but their both pretty F'n strange places

Stafford, Virginia ... staying at a hotel on the "Jefferson Davis Highway" LOL

yeah its a horrible place...both are for that matter

PeteNYC

Smart!Rich!Good Looking!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah it was just me..... it's not like just about everyone else on these boards were saying the same things I was

"Dirt, Rock, Pete, Down, Buccs, Sake, Uno etc. etc. etc...... they all had the Jays going all the way. VP was the only one"

I believe I said... "they are a juggernaut that will be scorching the earth and eating alive old fragile teams like the Yankees- all while being on their way to something magical".

so umm...yup, you were alone on an island with your hate for the Jays.

Village Plumber

Consider it circumcised
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

-VP

You are aware that the other ways to get on base are reflected in the OBP stat that I keep on citing, right?

Tells us more about how the Jays issues scoring are because they aren't coming through w/RISP

The Yankees, and their .225 average with RISP want to hear more about this....