• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

sox and kc bench clearer

cezero

Goldmember
Hoopla Cash
$ 835.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Every Royals fan in this thread has admonished Ventura for failing to control himself and noted that he has started a concerning pattern of behavior.
1% of the time devoted to acknowledging Ventura is a turd doesn't compare to the other 99% of comments trying to blame anybody and everybody in view for the problems he has caused across multiple games.

Ventura is a prima donna piece of shit. It begins and ends there. Unless he, his teammates, or other adults in the organization find a way to address his stupidity, he'll get to the point where his behavior costs him his potentially lucrative career.

podsox

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What exactly did Cain do?

ripping through players and coaches trying to get towards someone. he was also right in the middle of whatever was going on the middle of the rough housing

BigRedMoe

Highly Polished Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1% of the time devoted to acknowledging Ventura is a turd doesn't compare to the other 99% of comments trying to blame anybody and everybody in view for the problems he has caused across multiple games.

Ventura is a prima donna piece of shit. It begins and ends there. Unless he, his teammates, or other adults in the organization find a way to address his stupidity, he'll get to the point where his behavior costs him his potentially lucrative career.
I think that has been acknowledged. They need to reign him in. But this thread is specifically about last night and there weren't a whole lot of innocent parties last night. Putting your blinders on and placing sole blame on Ventura is just as stupid and myopic as some homer saying Ventura is just an unwitting pawn in all this.

black francis

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's why this reminds me of the Braun deal. Basically everyone outside of Kansas City sees the issue, but the fans just can't.

I've seen/heard things about how the Royals have targets on their backs. BS. This isn't the late 90's Yankees who've dominated. This is a team that won a wild card berth and made the most of it, culminating into a World Series loss. The only targets on their backs they've placed there themselves with this ghetto shit.

I see the issue, I just don't really give a fuck if other teams are pissed
The Royals like to talk and are exuberant. They also like to defend themselves when they need to.

BigRedMoe

Highly Polished Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ripping through players and coaches trying to get towards someone. he was also right in the middle of whatever was going on the middle of the rough housing
Yeah, the same as what Jeffy did.

black francis

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

haha

if you say so.

da55bums

Royals -when they do win its a WS RING.
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't be a punkass like Ventura or most Royals fans.

Always right, never wrong.

when you use facts
The facts are pretty clear, nearly every series in the 3 weeks of baseball there have been, the Royals have been involved in some shit. I said we will probably never know what was actually said by Eaton if anything.

Alright then what did Eaton say?

Get off your high horse. Royals think they are tough shit after having one good half of baseball.

High Horse, would be the guy making shit up to be right.

I don't know what Eaton said but I sure as hell ain't going to make shit up to make people think I know what I am talking about.

Your right, royals have been involved in some shit 3 times, all 3 times it was with players from teams they made look bad last post season.

NinersFan80

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
when you use facts

I don't know what Eaton said but I sure as hell ain't going to make shit up to make people think I know what I am talking about.

Your right, royals have been involved in some shit 3 times, all 3 times it was with players from teams they made look bad last post season.

This is exactly what you did. I have not made up anything. I don't know what Eaton said and I am not pretending I know. He said something but nobody is saying what.

Edit: Sorry, all the Royals fans are starting mesh together. You didn't make shit up, others did. I also didn't. So not sure what you are talking about

da55bums

Royals -when they do win its a WS RING.
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What did he say then? I can't make out anything. Eaton yells a lot in frustration of himself but usually never towards a pitcher so if he did say fuck I am pretty sure he would say it because he was pissed at himself for not getting a hit. Why would he look at a guy and just say fuck? Doesn't make much sense

THIS, you made up- HE DIDN"T SAY anything because he was pissed at himself. HE was looking directly at Ventura while barking.

NinersFan80

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
THIS, you made up- HE DIDN"T SAY anything because he was pissed at himself. HE was looking directly at Ventura while barking.

When did I say he didn't say anything? I asked what he said and that I couldn't make out anything he said. Then I stated a fact that Eaton yells a lot in frustration and doesn't yell at pitchers. Please point out where I said he didn't say anything. I have stated a couple times he said something but nobody knows what and we will probably never know because both Eaton and Ventura didn't tell us what he said

black francis

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The first base umpire immediately got in front of Eaton, while the home plate ump came out in front of Ventura.

At that moment, both benches cleared. At first, it seemed like a normal baseball bruhaha. There was a lot of pushing and shoving, but no punches were thrown.

That didn't last. White Sox pitcher Jeff Samardzija went after Royals outfielder Lorenzo Cain, causing a scrum on the field. As Samardzija charged at Cain, one Royals player, possibly Edinson Volquez, took a swing at Samardzija.

Samardzija was eventually separated from the fray. He was held back by Geovany Soto, his teammate with both the Cubs and Athletics.
I don't think Cain took an old man down with a forearm shiver though... :whistle:

Thats true

At least he wasnt assaulted by a fan this time

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
when you use facts

Oh, Jesus. This shit about "we beat teams in the postseason and now they're after us." Laughable.

I know you aren't familiar with what it's like to win postseason series -- or even make the postseason, for that matter -- but teams generally don't fight teams that made them "look bad" last season. If that was the case, one would think the Giants, with 3 of the last 5 championships, would be fighting all the time.

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh, Jesus. This shit about "we beat teams in the postseason and now they're after us." Laughable.

I know you aren't familiar with what it's like to win postseason series -- or even make the postseason, for that matter -- but teams generally don't fight teams that made them "look bad" last season. If that was the case, one would think the Giants, with 3 of the last 5 championships, would be fighting all the time.

The Giants made more teams look bad last postseason than the Royals did, yet they haven't been in any big fights, let alone three.

I do get the feeling though, that if they played the Royals they would.

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Mondo Jay

Wine Mafia
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,690.94
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Drilling Lawrie was perfectly acceptable. The only problem was the timing. He should have done it in the first inning and not immediately after a 3 run HR

He just needs to ignore it when the other team is trying to start shit with him.

He's going to be hearing a lot of chatter now from opposing dugouts trying to get in his head. He better get used to it and not let it get to him.