• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

sox and kc bench clearer

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I live in San Diego and have to withstand the Padres broadcast crew.

They are HOFers compared to that embarrassment Hawk Harrelson. His dialogue throughout that fracas was pitiful.

He's fucking horrible. Perfect commentator for that white trash franchise.

NinersFan80

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yeah, that is the guy I was talking about. Last time he was with the Royals was 2013 when Eaton was on the DBacks. And he never gave any examples, don't really believe one guy who is pretty much a nobody pitcher. Maybe he was thinking of the other Adam Eaton

BigRedMoe

Highly Polished Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never dismissed anything that led up to it. All I said was I doubt Eaton said anything bad enough to warrant a Fuck you and once that was said while Ventura was walking towards him there was no doubt that was going to start something that didn't need to happen

So the one team out of 4 they have faced? Good odds there lol
You obviously don't know enough history. A's upset by Royals in one game playoff last playoff season (Samardzija was with the A's last year), Angels swept and upset by the Royals last playoff season, season opener Samardzija pitches for the Sox and decides to start plunking people and talking shit.
We've played 6 against the Twins so far this season with no issues, btw.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Saw that. Amazing. Bob Horner came down from the press box and put his uniform on (with a cast on his arm) so he could participate.

When Tony Gwynn went from peacemaker to body slamming people, shit got real!

NinersFan80

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
c'mon man u are starting to sound like black francis. take off your glasses. it is true and im sure he wasn't going over there to say hi. he just got himself a likely suspension

I am just going off what someone with sources is saying on another board. I just don't get why it took so long for that to come out? That sounds like something that would have been brought up in press conferences after the game. It was reported he did it in the 8th inning, plenty of time for the word to get out before the game was even over. If he did do that, yeah he deserves a suspension and it was stupid. I am not saying that is something he should have done and it was wrong if he did it. I just find it weird that it comes out the next day.

black francis

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
c'mon man u are starting to sound like black francis. take off your glasses. it is true and im sure he wasn't going over there to say hi. he just got himself a likely suspension

How so? What have I said that was wrong?

Smarja was the main problem last night. You could disagree, but you would be wrong.

NinersFan80

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You obviously don't know enough history. A's upset by Royals in one game playoff last playoff season (Samardzija was with the A's last year), Angels swept and upset by the Royals last playoff season, season opener Samardzija pitches for the Sox and decides to start plunking people and talking shit.
We've played 6 against the Twins so far this season with no issues, btw.

One our the Sox players was hit first. But yes, Samardzija has been talking shit from the dugout and other times, no clue why. He is a douchebag of a person

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
People like to ignore the Sox yelling at KC as they took the field that inning. They like to ignore Eaton dropped the F-bomb after hitting it back at Ventura. They like to completely excuse Jeffy Samardddrrazza's actions dating back to the opener. Ignore the fact that we've been plunked more than any other team including one that put our starting RF on the DL. (Not to mention Moose got hit in the fucking face last night) Yes, Ventura is an immature hot head that needs to be disciplined and dealt with but the Sox were very much involved in this melee occurring.

I'm not ignoring anything. I expect that white trash shit from the White Sox. I'm coming to also expect it from the Royals.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How so? What have I said that was wrong?

Smarja was the main problem last night. You could disagree, but you would be wrong.

I don't think it's even up for debate anymore. He threw gas on the fire.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

They are HOFers compared to that embarrassment Hawk Harrelson. His dialogue throughout that fracas was pitiful.

You show Mudcat Grant some respect, dammit!!!

Indrid Cold

Member In Black
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One our the Sox players was hit first. But yes, Samardzija has been talking shit from the dugout and other times, no clue why. He is a douchebag of a person

It just so happens that a lot of Armenian platitudes sound like "fuck you mofo" in English.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Unfortunately, I haven't found the whole clip yet. Eaton 100% was talking trash first, Ventura responded. Really stupid words ended up in a fist fight. Nothing between Eaton and Ventura merited a fight.

Samardzija started the fisticuffs.

Indrid Cold

Member In Black
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That fucker is an embarrassment to the White Sox, Chicago, baseball, and the entire country.
Harry Caray was a big homer, but at least he could be fun. Hawk is just like listening to your demented, half-senile uncle with a million stupid stories trying to describe a ballgame.