• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

sox and kc bench clearer

BigRedMoe

Highly Polished Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is not what I said. I am waiting for you to tell me what he said, since you know he said something and you are so confident.

I have not seen anywhere where Eaton is known to talk shit. Don't just make shit up
In the video you can see Eaton is saying something. Players (from other teams) tweeted last night that Eaton has a history of trying to verbally rattle peoples' cages. I'll try to find the tweet.

Wait a minute....
tumblr_msii5hkGB41s0my1wo1_500.gif

Mondo Jay

Wine Mafia
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,690.94
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ever seen the 1984 Padres and Braves brawl? Best ever. Dick Williams and Joe Torre were even duking it out.
Saw that. Amazing. Bob Horner came down from the press box and put his uniform on (with a cast on his arm) so he could participate.

BigRedMoe

Highly Polished Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah. These guys are reminding me of the Brewers fans defending Braun.
Nobody is defending Ventura. We're just saying that there were two sides that started this and participated in it.

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fair enough.

If Eaton was talking going down the line, everything is different.

I think Eaton spoke first and Ventura reacted like any of us would in that situation.

I disagree. To me, it's one thing to talk some shit from the batters box, or while your going up the line, but Ventura walked toward Eaton, leaned in and got all animated.

It's obviously subjective, but even if Eaton was jawing, I think what Ventura did was more bush.

podsox

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think that is true. Don't you think that would be something we found out about last night?

it is true. Bruce Levine just confirmed it

NinersFan80

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In the video you can see Eaton is saying something. Players (from other teams) tweeted last night that Eaton has a history of trying to verbally rattle peoples' cages. I'll try to find the tweet.

Wait a minute....
tumblr_msii5hkGB41s0my1wo1_500.gif

I have seen a lot of angles and all you can tell is his mouth was moving, that doesn't mean he said anything bad enough to warrant Ventura to say "Fuck you" while walking towards him. With Ventura's history he just needs to catch the ball and throw it to first, that simple. Don't take steps toward Eaton and don't yell at him.

Regarding the tweets, I saw of an ex Royals player that said Eaton has done stuff but that player was never on the Royals when Eaton played with the Sox and provided no examples

BigRedMoe

Highly Polished Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have seen a lot of angles and all you can tell is his mouth was moving, that doesn't mean he said anything bad enough to warrant Ventura to say "Fuck you" while walking towards him. With Ventura's history he just needs to catch the ball and throw it to first, that simple. Don't take steps toward Eaton and don't yell at him.

Regarding the tweets, I saw of an ex Royals player that said Eaton has done stuff but that player was never on the Royals when Eaton played with the Sox and provided no examples
Nobody has said Ventura was right. But dismissing everything leading up to that is myopic.

Notice the Royals had no fracas either time they played the Twins this year. Wonder why that is? Hmm.... what could it be?

NinersFan80

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nobody has said Ventura was right. But dismissing everything leading up to that is myopic.

Notice the Royals had no fracas either time they played the Twins this year. Wonder why that is? Hmm.... what could it be?

I never dismissed anything that led up to it. All I said was I doubt Eaton said anything bad enough to warrant a Fuck you and once that was said while Ventura was walking towards him there was no doubt that was going to start something that didn't need to happen

So the one team out of 4 they have faced? Good odds there lol

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am sure you would have just stood there and let Eaton cuss you out.

If I was playing on a first place team and someone from a last place was talking shit, yeah, I'd probably just stand there. Maybe I'd show him my back.

Then again, I'm not a Mexican wannabe thug.

NinersFan80

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
670 The Score ‏@670TheScore 6m6 minutes ago

Chris Sale went over to Royals clubhouse to confront Yordano Ventura last night, @MLBBruceLevine reports. He didn't get in the clubhouse.

This doesn't necessarily mean he was going to look for a fight. IF it is true it was wrong of him to even try and go over there. I just feel like if that was true and he was looking for a fight this would have been more of a big deal

chappee11

Esteemed Colleague
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think that it would be a better question to ask the other team.

I wonder how many more of our players are going to get beaned tonight

Ventura is a fucking nutjob. He's going to get one of his teammates killed.

podsox

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This doesn't necessarily mean he was going to look for a fight. IF it is true it was wrong of him to even try and go over there. I just feel like if that was true and he was looking for a fight this would have been more of a big deal

c'mon man u are starting to sound like black francis. take off your glasses. it is true and im sure he wasn't going over there to say hi. he just got himself a likely suspension