• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Sources believe Deshaun Watson may have played last snap with Houston Texans

Skin'EmAll

Celebrity Troublemaker
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Oh good grief

There are two outcomes just based on what I've read, Buzbee needs a psychiatric evaluation and is unfit to continue in his field.
Or if Watson is guilty for more than a common occurrence, he needs a psychiatric evaluation and is unfit to continue in his field.

skinz2winz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Due process ?
Not in this Country my friend. Regardless of what happens here on out, not only has DW played his last game in Houston, he has played his last down in the NFL. There is no coming back from this tarnishment. If due process finds him guilty of recent allegations being "investigated" by the Houston PD, this dude could be the one giving messages for a few years.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
P
Not in this Country my friend. Regardless of what happens here on out, not only has DW played his last game in Houston, he has played his last down in the NFL. There is no coming back from this tarnishment. If due process finds him guilty of recent allegations being "investigated" by the Houston PD, this dude could be the one giving messages for a few years.
if he is innocent then of course he can

Debbie Does

Question Authority
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
P

if he is innocent then of course he can
Does the NFL or the Commissioner's office ever wait for due process?

Guilty or innocent, he will be suspended, maybe for a season or more, and may never return to elite QB status.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does the NFL or the Commissioner's office ever wait for due process?

Guilty or innocent, he will be suspended, maybe for a season or more, and may never return to elite QB status.
i cant argue that but this is what happens when people arent given due process . now the question posed is can he come back from it . my answer is yes he can if he is innocent

skinz2winz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i cant argue that but this is what happens when people arent given due process . now the question posed is can he come back from it . my answer is yes he can if he is innocent
22 women say otherwise. Not 1 or 2 looking for a payday, but 22! He will never come back from this, never. He has been painted (process or not) as a predator with the amount of accusations that have been compiled. I will call it now, his career is over and he may due hard time as the process plays out. Btw, this can happen to anyone (Star, celebrity or normal person) and has in previous years regardless of due process. Sadly enough, this is how we have evolved as a country/justice system. I used evolved sarcastically, I should have used the word "eroded".

Debbie Does

Question Authority
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have not seen anything definitive on any of the accusations. Are these professional, licensed massage therapists, or are they the kind found on Craig's List? Were they brought in by the team to help players after a workout, or sought out by Watson at some less-than-reputable back room?

Some massage places just do massages, but others, many others, provide happy endings. If Watson's actions were forcing, that's different from some guy asking a girl for a tug. It may be unwelcome or even a bit unsavory, but if he stopped immediately and didn't force anything, I don't see a case.

Watson has probably already lost the case in the court of public opinion, but would any of these accusations stand by themselves in a court of law? Are there recordings? Is there physical evidence? Did any of the women report the incidents in a timely manner or file a police report in a few days? Are any of these cases NOT being presented by a known sleaze lawyer?

This could destroy his career, but he could also walk.

skinz2winz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it has destroyed his career regardless of what happens moving forward. Right now its 22-1. It simply does not look good for DW.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
22 women say otherwise. Not 1 or 2 looking for a payday, but 22! He will never come back from this, never. He has been painted (process or not) as a predator with the amount of accusations that have been compiled. I will call it now, his career is over and he may due hard time as the process plays out. Btw, this can happen to anyone (Star, celebrity or normal person) and has in previous years regardless of due process. Sadly enough, this is how we have evolved as a country/justice system. I used evolved sarcastically, I should have used the word "eroded".
If he is innocent how is his career over ? Now if he is guilty then he is done

skinz2winz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If he is innocent how is his career over ? Now if he is guilty then he is done
As a previous poster mentioned, he is guilty in the eyes of the people. The number is 22 and growing which means he could have more battles to fight and what team would take on the backlash of having 22 different women say that DW was sexually inappropriate and calculated during his visits for massages? The young lady who did come forward sounded reasonably credible and was brave enough to make this public so that no other women had to suffer the exploration that she did as a massage therapist by accused predators like DW.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As a previous poster mentioned, he is guilty in the eyes of the people. The number is 22 and growing which means he could have more battles to fight and what team would take on the backlash of having 22 different women say that DW was sexually inappropriate and calculated during his visits for massages? The young lady who did come forward sounded reasonably credible and was brave enough to make this public so that no other women had to suffer the exploration that she did as a massage therapist by accused predators like DW.
Eyes of the public ? If he is innocent the eyes of the public will follow . I don’t know much about any of the accusers . I don’t know what happened but if he did nothing wrong I don’t see how his career is over . Now if he did then he isn't innocent now is he ?

R.J. MacReady

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have not seen anything definitive on any of the accusations. Are these professional, licensed massage therapists, or are they the kind found on Craig's List? Were they brought in by the team to help players after a workout, or sought out by Watson at some less-than-reputable back room?
You have not seen anything definitive because you are ignoring anything definitive.
The details of this story have been out for months and your telling me you don't know if the team set him up with these massage therapists?

And you think it's what, 2004? .. and that Watson found them on Craig's list?

Maybe do a little home work first? ...but let's not kid ourselves. You picked your side and no amount of facts will change that.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
all i know is people in the media and on this board dragged rueben fosters name through the mud and the NFL penalized him, then it turns out he was innocent and the accuser lied .

instead of learning from that we continue to do the same thing . persecuting a possible innocent man .

now i am not saying he isnt guilty . . i am not saying it doesnt look awful . what i am saying is he deserves due process and i dont give a shit about "how the country works " because accepting that and not demanding it be changed means you are part of the problem and you should demand sports media follow due process as well .

report the facts . and speculation isnt a fact . and notice i said SPORTS MEDIA so we dont get into politics which isnt allowed here in our sports sanctuary voted on by the users

skinz2winz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
all i know is people in the media and on this board dragged rueben fosters name through the mud and the NFL penalized him, then it turns out he was innocent and the accuser lied .

instead of learning from that we continue to do the same thing . persecuting a possible innocent man .

now i am not saying he isnt guilty . . i am not saying it doesnt look awful . what i am saying is he deserves due process and i dont give a shit about "how the country works " because accepting that and not demanding it be changed means you are part of the problem and you should demand sports media follow due process as well .

report the facts . and speculation isnt a fact . and notice i said SPORTS MEDIA so we dont get into politics which isnt allowed here in our sports sanctuary voted on by the users
No politics here dad, we all know the country is currently be run by the idiot asylm. Look, can 22 accuser's all be wrong? Likely not, and due process is not needed to understand this person is a predator of women or they wouldn't be lining up in droves to state as much. Guilty or not in court, DW will never see another down in professional (NFL) football because of his situation. His career is over. If it is not, I will come back, eat crow and admit I was a complete fool about my opinion on this.