• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Source: Redskins TE Jordan Reed cleared from protocol, will be released soon

skinz2winz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am all for players making their own career decisions …. kind of hope he retires but I don't think he will. Hell of a receiver when he was healthy.
JReed and fully healthy has not existed since 2015.

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Junior Seau’s Cause of Death & CTE: How Did He Die? | Heavy.com

And Dave Duerson, who also shot himself in the chest, also didn't die of CTE. Are you saying CTE didn't pull the trigger Sport? Duh, but CTE had a great impact on the life of these men because of football related head injuries and ultimately they could not live with the symptoms and struggles of CTE.

JReed has 7 documented concussions. This does not factor in his previous playing days. The guy should retire if he has done any research on past documented studies of football related CTE, as well as taking into account his loved ones to include his daughter I believe. Decisions to play knowing full well the repercussions by now for JReed would be true negligence on his part as far as I'm concerned. JReed's decision to continue playing is a selfish one on his part. It really is...

Are we struggling trying to reply with multiple thoughts?

Duh? WTF!! You got two guys out of how many in the NFL …. I used boxing as example. Ali didn't kill himself or way too many to list. How about hockey. You have guys with multiple head injuries, where are all the suicide victims.

I could listen to thousands of people that do not shoot themselves. I did not say head injury was a good thing. I said I support the right for this guys to make their own decision. Are you going to be the concussion police How many before you have to retire?

What is next? Do you start retiring guys after two knee injuries, hip injuries etc. etc.?

But hell I am insensitive which is why I am going to the boxing matches tomorrow and will be happy to see my friend who is a boxing promoter with over 100 fights to his career …. and holy shit … he is a happy guy. :noidea:

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Duh? WTF!! You got two guys out of how many in the NFL …. I used boxing as example. Ali didn't kill himself or way too many to list. How about hockey. You have guys with multiple head injuries, where are all the suicide victims.

I could listen to thousands of people that do not shoot themselves. I did not say head injury was a good thing. I said I support the right for this guys to make their own decision. Are you going to be the concussion police How many before you have to retire?

What is next? Do you start retiring guys after two knee injuries, hip injuries etc. etc.?

But hell I am insensitive which is why I am going to the boxing matches tomorrow and will be happy to see my friend who is a boxing promoter with over 100 fights to his career …. and holy shit … he is a happy guy. :noidea:

You let the players weigh the risks. I will take a couple of shots to the head for a couple of million dollars.

skinz2winz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Merely an example sport. :thumb: