• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Sounds like Kevin Love is staying in Cleveland

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really should be considering that more when I try to rationalize why Gilbert would allow himself to be viewed as James' bitch.
I guess he knows that James is his only chance, ever, as far as winning, so if that's his singular goal and he has no pride, then why not?

Yeah, just thought about that. Riley has the cache in the NBA, as well as location to where he can tell a player of Lebron's caliber to fuck off when it comes to controlling the team. Gilbert, he's best known for writing a scorn letter in one of the worse cities in this country. He has no choice and Lebron knows it.

Andresrenee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Three things.....(a) will Cleveland really offer Love a 5 year max with the way they value Tristan Thompson and if so will Love go in the direction, (b) I know Clevaland can win with Love and it gives him a great opportunity for a championship but is he willing to sacrifice his game?, and (c) Guilbert is a billionaire. Lebron does not own him and Gilbert is not his b*** as some of you say. Gilbert choses to tolerate Lebron because Lebron is the best chance he has at bringing his city and him a championship something that he just can't outright buy. Lebron tolerates him because he will pay him a ton of money, let him and his friends run the show, and Lebron still needs a little more money to own an NBA franchise of his own. I doubt they all like each other very much. Hence why it is a business. Still amazing to me that the Great Lebron James has been in Cleveland 8 years and still does not have a title to show for his time there.

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, just thought about that. Riley has the cache in the NBA, as well as location to where he can tell a player of Lebron's caliber to fuck off when it comes to controlling the team. Gilbert, he's best known for writing a scorn letter in one of the worse cities in this country. He has no choice and Lebron knows it.

Riley flew across the country to suck lebrons dick and beg him to come back...after lebron wouldn't return his call...rofl

Andresrenee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Riley flew across the country to suck lebrons dick and beg him to come back...after lebron wouldn't return his call...rofl

Comical...GMs and presidents are suppose to go after players and sell them on the franchise. Riley is probably the only guy to call Lebron out. Some say it backfired, but obviously Lebrin was planning on heading to Cleveland the day after the Heat lost to the Spurs in th finals. Riley gave Lebron tough love --- something he never had --- and called him out during his end of the year press conference. Asking him if he has the guts to tough things out does not seem like bending over backwards. At least Riley did not say it AFTER he left but before. And Cleveland Cavs fans wonder why the rest of America does not feel sorry for them.

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Comical...GMs and presidents are suppose to go after players and sell them on the franchise. Riley is probably the only guy to call Lebron out. Some say it backfired, but obviously Lebrin was planning on heading to Cleveland the day after the Heat lost to the Spurs in th finals. Riley gave Lebron tough love --- something he never had --- and called him out during his end of the year press conference. Asking him if he has the guts to tough things out does not seem like bending over backwards. At least Riley did not say it AFTER he left but before. And Cleveland Cavs fans wonder why the rest of America does not feel sorry for them.

What's comical is he flew across the country to beg lebron who wouldn't even meet with him, Gilbert finally took down the letter a day after lebron signed...that is some g shit

Riley has been acting like a scorned bitch ever since lebron left only ending in the lottery for his team

Why would Gilbert rip him before he left? Rofl...Ripping lebron for making your team relevant prior to leaving is beyond stupid...Riley knew lebron was leaving so he basically called him out after....and if he didn't see all the backlash Gilbert got for the letter he prob would have done the same thing

Andresrenee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
What's comical is he flew across the country to beg lebron who wouldn't even meet with him, Gilbert finally took down the letter a day after lebron signed...that is some g shit

Riley has been acting like a scorned bitch ever since lebron left only ending in the lottery for his team

Why would Gilbert rip him before he left? Rofl...Ripping lebron for making your team relevant prior to leaving is beyond stupid...Riley knew lebron was leaving so he basically called him out after....and if he didn't see all the backlash Gilbert got for the letter he prob would have done the same thing

Nah....Riley has his own rings. He is also way classier than Gilbert. Did you not see the tribute he gave Lebron on his return. Different than what you clowns did. He has only made one comment since..."smiling faces with hidden agendas.." which is a true statement. He won before Lebron got to Miami. You forget the man won as a player an as a coach an then as an executive with multiple franchises. Riley thought his highness how to win........sorry Lebron is more Wilt than Jordon or Russell. Still a great player but man what an insecure egomaniac.

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it is in the best interest of both parties to let Love walk. That team doesn't need another ball dominant scorer and Thompson provides the intangibles you would want from your PF next to very talented scorers. Kevin Love lacks those intangibles.

Andresrenee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
I think it is in the best interest of both parties to let Love walk. That team doesn't need another ball dominant scorer and Thompson provides the intangibles you would want from your PF next to very talented scorers. Kevin Love lacks those intangibles.

I think his highness feels that way too and hence why he is not recruiting Love.......

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nah....Riley has his own rings. He is also way classier than Gilbert. Did you not see the tribute he gave Lebron on his return. Different than what you clowns did. He has only made one comment since..."smiling faces with hidden agendas.." which is a true statement. He won before Lebron got to Miami. You forget the man won as a player an as a coach an then as an executive with multiple franchises. Riley thought his highness how to win........sorry Lebron is more Wilt than Jordon or Russell. Still a great player but man what an insecure egomaniac.

pat Riley is so scorned he is about to lose wade...he is pissed I can tell...and we did what we did and he still came crawling back so I don't see a problem with it

Gilbert's slave got loose but now he is back...

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Oh shit, you're going to send that boy into a bitch fit. How dare you talk about his highness like that.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
pat Riley is so scorned he is about to lose wade...he is pissed I can tell...and we did what we did and he still came crawling back so I don't see a problem with it

Gilbert's slave got loose but now he is back...

This post is but a microcosm of how naive you are as a person. Lebron couldn't give two shits about the fans. He see's an opportunity to win for Cleveland as he knows this will cement his legacy. If Cleveland didn't have the assets it accumulated while he was gone, rest assured, he'd be in Miami or another city where he'd have a chance to win. But hey, Lebron could do no wrong. As mentioned before, Miami will be alright.

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This post is but a microcosm of how naive you are as a person. Lebron couldn't give two shits about the fans. He see's an opportunity to win for Cleveland as he knows this will cement his legacy. If Cleveland didn't have the assets it accumulated while he was gone, rest assured, he'd be in Miami or another city where he'd have a chance to win. But hey, Lebron could do no wrong. As mentioned before, Miami will be alright.

Kinda like u were going to win 50 wins without the king right?

Andresrenee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
The king of Saudi Arabia loves cleveland frequent visitor look it up

Same with the king of the nba...

LOL. The King of Saudi Arabia. The Rock and Roll hall of fame as the main attraction...U have me rolling. Also, did not realize Phil Jackson, Pat Riley, Pop, Duncan, or Wade liked to visit there. I would assume the King of the NBA is based on rings, then it is not your boy. LOL.