• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Sounds like Kevin Love is staying in Cleveland

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Aldridge and Lebron would win a championship if they picked up Rondo

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol@these cry baby laker fans getting into a tizzy over finals mvps...I guess if you consider sidekick rings cool, otherwise finals mvp is all that matters

No one's in a tizzy. Just pointing out the stupidity in your posts. It's pretty apparent that you've never actually watched a basketball game in your life.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On top of that, Wade's only going to give you 3/4 of a season. He's still good and one of the better SGs in the league. But he's not worth $20 mil anymore. Once again, a Cavs fan telling others how a championship roster should be constructed. The irony.

Gotta love that.

Their team couldn't win a title with Lebron the first time. Their owner has lost what little dignity he had left after Lebron left the first time by handing his franchise over to him and they are now 0-1 in Lebron's 2nd stint.

But they know aaall about how championships are won. :pound:

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You mofos might get him!

I'm a little on the fence with him still. While his injuries are a concern, as you've pointed out, he doesn't seem to be quite as injury prone as some have suggested.

I'd prefer to add a true center like Gasol or DeAndre Jordan. However, if there really is a possibility of Randle moving to SF (apparently he's lost 20 lbs. and has been working on his range) then I'd take Love. Then the Lakers could go after a solid, mid-level type center or hope Upshaw develops along the lines of Whiteside in Miami.

If Randle does still play PF with Love in the lineup, they could play more of a "positionless" style of basketball (similar to what GSW did in the finals).

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm a little on the fence with him still. While his injuries are a concern, as you've pointed out, he doesn't seem to be quite as injury prone as some have suggested.

I'd prefer to add a true center like Gasol or DeAndre Jordan. However, if there really is a possibility of Randle moving to SF (apparently he's lost 20 lbs. and has been working on his range) then I'd take Love. Then the Lakers could go after a solid, mid-level type center or hope Upshaw develops along the lines of Whiteside in Miami.

If Randle does still play PF with Love in the lineup, they could play more of a "positionless" style of basketball (similar to what GSW did in the finals).

Hopefully you guys sign Beasley.
He might be a good fit in some of your potential rotations.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No one's in a tizzy. Just pointing out the stupidity in your posts. It's pretty apparent that you've never actually watched a basketball game in your life.
You're going to be really busy if you keep trying to do that because so far I haven't seen anything but stupidity out his computer

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hopefully you guys sign Beasley.
He might be a good fit in some of your potential rotations.

I would have zero problem if the Lakers signed Beasley, I like the guy. As I said on the FA thread, there are far worse guys to fill a roster with.

My offer of a Lakers shirt or hat if he does, still stands.

Sgt Brutus

Goober
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Last year didnt help my confince in him but what other option do the cavs have? We traded wiggins so itd be nice to get more than one year from him and he will add scoring and depth to the roster.

Im not the biggest fan of him but its almost like we have to bring him back just like the clips have to bring deandre back.

I dont think the lakers will persue him hard, aldridge seems like a better fit for that team or maybe even a trade for cousins although the kings owner seems like a stuborn bitch lol

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would have zero problem if the Lakers signed Beasley, I like the guy. As I said on the FA thread, there are far worse guys to fill a roster with.

My offer of a Lakers shirt or hat if he does, still stands.

Shirt accepted.
I look ridiculous in hats.
I really felt this day was coming, but we're all sitting here like we unexpectedly found out that someone we know died.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last year didnt help my confince in him but what other option do the cavs have? We traded wiggins so itd be nice to get more than one year from him and he will add scoring and depth to the roster.

Im not the biggest fan of him but its almost like we have to bring him back just like the clips have to bring deandre back.

I dont think the lakers will persue him hard, aldridge seems like a better fit for that team or maybe even a trade for cousins although the kings owner seems like a stuborn bitch lol

Word is that Mitch has "a big in his back pocket" and that's why the Lakers took Russell over Okafor. I agree about needing to re-sign him. The Cavs are in a similar position to where the Lakers were with Dwight. Got him in a trade, he was fairly non-committal re: whether or not he actually wanted to be there (Dwight had the Lakers on and off his list about 3 times before the trade), things didn't quite go as planned and now they face losing him for nothing and lack the cap space to replace him.

The Cavs are, however, still in a better place than the Lakers were when Dwight left because they still have Lebron, Kyrie and TT. TT isn't going to give you what Love does offensively, but is a much better defender and rebounds just as well.

I like Aldridge too. He's 29, so he probably has a good 5-6 years left at an elite level. Gonna be very interesting to see what happens. Things are gonna get crazy starting at midnight July 1.

Sgt Brutus

Goober
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Word is that Mitch has "a big in his back pocket" and that's why the Lakers took Russell over Okafor. I agree about needing to re-sign him. The Cavs are in a similar position to where the Lakers were with Dwight. Got him in a trade, he was fairly non-committal re: whether or not he actually wanted to be there (Dwight had the Lakers on and off his list about 3 times before the trade), things didn't quite go as planned and now they face losing him for nothing and lack the cap space to replace him.

The Cavs are, however, still in a better place than the Lakers were when Dwight left because they still have Lebron, Kyrie and TT. TT isn't going to give you what Love does offensively, but is a much better defender and rebounds just as well.

I like Aldridge too. He's 29, so he probably has a good 5-6 years left at an elite level. Gonna be very interesting to see what happens. Things are gonna get crazy starting at midnight July 1.
I love the russell pick. West is a pg driven league and this kid has that bball vision you cant teach. Oakafor has his ?s especially coach K kinda calling him out

Ill never openly root for the lakers (cause the suns) but ill be pulling for Russel :)

TT is my fav Cav, i want to see him signed before Love but getting both would be nice. When warriors went small ball we could have had them at the 4 and 5.

Before the finals i was hoping we retained JR but man he fucking disappeared in the finals. Wish he didnt opt out but I thibk Shump is a priority over JR.

Gilber going to be paying hugh tax fines :D thats ehat he gets for being a douche when Lebron left.