• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

SoundOff Roll Call

ALADAMYA

I intend to live forever. So far, so good
Hoopla Cash
$ 681.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So can someone give me a very brief synopsis of the mega-ban melt from the old board?

I posted on the “secret” board but didn’t get banned from Rivals.

I feel left out now. Like the fat kid that didn’t get picked.
Bird-Grabs-Fish-in-No-Fishing-Zone.gif

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agree.

It is obvious that this was personal. Was Greg really emotionally invested or on a personal level with posters? If it truly was a ban for posting over there, every IP would have been zapped. It's not like they needed witnesses or video evidence. It was all right there in front of them.

And I have no clue who I pissed off to not at least warrant the same clemency others have been given. Never was on the TCU board. Never banned before.

Whatever

Fuck em

MKrip

Where's my retard cat?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So can someone give me a very brief synopsis of the mega-ban melt from the old board?

I posted on the “secret” board but didn’t get banned from Rivals.

I feel left out now. Like the fat kid that didn’t get picked.

I'll tell you what's even worse, is not being cool enough to even know about the TCU board much less post on it yet still getting perma banned with the rest of em.
:crazy::scratch::noidea:

Toadman005

The Scorpio
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agree.

It is obvious that this was personal. Was Greg really emotionally invested or on a personal level with posters? If it truly was a ban for posting over there, every IP would have been zapped. It's not like they needed witnesses or video evidence. It was all right there in front of them.
Right. It had nothing to do with the TCU board, and way, way of much has been made of that, of course, by people who didn't know a damn thing about it. To hear it from the bitter, the site was all about elitist stalking shot and planning sabotage, when ly not at all what it was. Just some fiends getting away from negativity and drama and shit posting to joke around.

Stakesarehigh

Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll tell you what's even worse, is not being cool enough to even know about the TCU board much less post on it yet still getting perma banned with the rest of em.
:crazy::scratch::noidea:

Right?

On second thought screw these guys and screw Rivals

(I don't understand why people are upset about not being on the TCU board)

Toadman005

The Scorpio
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Right?

Because it was invite only, so they felt shunned and left out. Many of the boards nicest and funniest were there so it made it seem (as I've seen it labeled) "the cool kids" or a clique. Thing is, no one was ever gonna know and it really was just a more laid back aversion if SO, without any arguing. In the four months or so it was used, there was never ONE SINGLE fight. I was proud of that.

Also, it was very hardly used- not uncommon for there to be less than 2 posts a day sometimes.

michigaNDer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because it was invite only, so they felt shunned and left out. Many of the boards nicest and funniest were there so it made it seem (as I've seen it labeled) "the cool kids" or a clique. Thing is, no one was ever gonna know and it really was just a more laid back aversion if SO, without any arguing. In the four months or so it was used, there was never ONE SINGLE fight. I was proud of that.

Also, it was very hardly used- not uncommon for there to be less than 2 posts a day sometimes.
What he said. People get hurt when they're not included. Irishblooded and I could go to the ND board and talk all day long, but nobody would care because they would understand that. Some of these people that are upset, are upset because they assume these people went elsewhere to tell secrets and talk shit.

Stakesarehigh

Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Too much real life shit to worry about the hierarchy of a message board.

MKrip

Where's my retard cat?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Right?

I don't understand it either. I don't see what harm was being done. Heck, even if people talked about other posters it's not like that can't happen on SO itself, facebook or on any other internet medium people choose to chat on.

It doesn't make sense.

michigaNDer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Someone at rivals decided to get rid of a handful of people when they found out they were using a vacant board to post on. Per terms of service, this is not allowed and there is zero tolerance. 3 mods and about 27+/- we're permabanned. There was some uproar on the board and more people got banned. Some people had absolutely nothing to do with the offsite or the uproar. It was a cleansing and people that were hand picked. Some people that posted on the off-site are still not banned. This was calculated. They got rid of the mods and main people first. Then they got rid of who stood up for them and anyone else they wanted.