• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Sooooo.... who trades for Westbrook now?

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why none of you fuckfaces watches his mouth?

Who you call dumdass fuckface? Have you ever see me calling names anybody before he dares using one against me?

Please explain to others why your mouth is full of sperm... I won't be seeing it since you've just joined my ignore...

Fuckface!

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey dumbass, not once did I say they really did anything wrong. I can talk about my team all I want, feel free to be a fn idiot though. Everyone has something they are good at.

What the hell was he even talking about? What post was he theoretically answering?

You're absolutely right in the post he responded to. If the Thunder are truly going into a full rebuild, it's going to be at least 3 years before they make the playoffs unless they decide to package some of those picks in a trade.

And you didn't even say if you agreed with it or not. You just stated the situation they are in.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who you call dumdass fuckface? Have you ever see me calling names anybody before he dares using one against me?

Pretty sure you called me a deepshit (whatever that is) before I called you anything.

buckalis

Trainer of Don Diego de la Vega
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As much as I like Drummond, the Pistons have shown that they are going nowhere with the current lineup. And if you've watched as many Pistons games as me you would have seen that probably more than half of his rebounds (his best stat) is off his own point blank misses.

Getting rid of Reggie is a plus in my eyes as well. At least Westbrook would try to create something before there are 2 seconds left on the clock and give them an option besides dump it into Blake and watch him pound the ball for 15 seconds before doing something.

And we got Rose and Snell this offseason!
Pistons will be significantly better this season, because they've added exactly what they were missing with Snell and Rose (shooting, guarding periphery and playmaking), as well as drafting extremely well for the future...

why step back from Griffin and Drummond then, unless they can get better alternatives?

What you propose (stepping away from Griffin and Drummond) could make some sense if you would propose better and feasible to get alternatives... Otherwise "just" stepping away, doesn't make sense or is to the team's interest...

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Please explain to others why your mouth is full of sperm... I won't be seeing it since you've just joined my ignore...

Fuckface!

Dude.

You go on the offensive constantly.

All someone has to do is disagree with one of your impossible scenarios and you call them every name you can think.

Oh the irony.

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 141,750.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Fuckface!

We have a definite wordsmith here guys.

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 141,750.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What the hell was he even talking about? What post was he theoretically answering?

You're absolutely right in the post he responded to. If the Thunder are truly going into a full rebuild, it's going to be at least 3 years before they make the playoffs unless they decide to package some of those picks in a trade.

And you didn't even say if you agreed with it or not. You just stated the situation they are in.

He is an idiot, which is ok, but don’t try to tell me I should feel good about a fn thing until I decide I want to. Obviously I’m not ready yet lol.

logic

Hoopla Cash
$ 69,974.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What about Russell for Drummond straight up and cut out the middleman? DLo and Blake in the P&R would be pretty amazing too.
That wouldn't solve our Reggie problem.

logic

Hoopla Cash
$ 69,974.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pistons will be significantly better this season, because they've added exactly what they were missing with Snell and Rose (shooting, guarding periphery and playmaking), as well as drafting extremely well for the future...

why step back from Griffin and Drummond then, unless they can get better alternatives?

What you propose (stepping away from Griffin and Drummond) could make some sense if you would propose better and feasible to get alternatives... Otherwise "just" stepping away, doesn't make sense or is to the team's interest...
Westbrook is better than either Blake or Andre; that was the proposed trade. Having Westbrook and Griffin in the offense with your stated outside shooters IS an improvement, not just stepping away.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That wouldn't solve our Reggie problem.

LOL, I knew exactly who you guys were talking about, but I couldn't remember his last name. Same name as the great baseball player. I have certainly been a fan of a lot of Reggies in the NBA. Besides the very common names like John and Michael, I would guess that Reggie is one of the most prolific first names in the NBA.

buckalis

Trainer of Don Diego de la Vega
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Westbrook is better than either Blake or Andre; that was the proposed trade. Having Westbrook and Griffin in the offense with your stated outside shooters IS an improvement, not just stepping away.
IMO, Cassey will never seek after WBrk... But then again, do you believe OKC will look to trade WBrk after they've achieved their major target which was to go under the lux tax threshold?

What good that will do them now unless if it is for a king's offer that would cause the Pistons to loose all they have?

Besides, lets say that OKC would trade WBrk for Drummond and some garbage... (which they'll never do now, after they've achieved their goal - they'll only trade him if it includes no salary fillers now, but only assets) ...What do the Pistons add to Drummond that would interest OKC and how do the Pistons replace Drummond then? ...and then how do the Pistons stay below the lux tax threshold? (essential to all teams that aren't yet on championship contending mode).

MO is that Casey has the Pistons on a VERY good track mate... He won't allow a trade that may condemn his teams' future...

logic

Hoopla Cash
$ 69,974.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My post was in response to Wish I'd proposed trade in post 108. It isn't Drummond for Westbrook. You may have not seen it if Sushi is in the legion you have blocked. You may need to lighten up and unblock some if you want to have cohesive conversations.

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Fuckface!

Oh god yes, when this guy tries to cuss...

giphy.gif

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Fuckface!

I'm genuinely curious who this cat does NOT have blocked right now.

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty sure you called me a deepshit (whatever that is) before I called you anything.

I think that is when you are deep into your shit, typically after eating at in and out or taco bell lol

tnapucco

Fair as fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 17,999.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think that is when you are deep into your shit, typically after eating at in and out or taco bell lol
There's nothing deep about a taco bell shit, dem shits is quite viscous and fluid breh. Frequently explosive with splashback.

Deep to me means you see a "rest ring" or two on that log.

That my friends is what you call "EXCREMEDITATION".

tnapucco

Fair as fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 17,999.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's nothing deep about a taco bell shit, dem shits is quite viscous and fluid breh. Frequently explosive with splashback.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'm not sure if I should laugh or puke.