• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Sooooo.... who trades for Westbrook now?

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And brought in other players and still have tons of talent. More than the Heat

As of today, on paper, of course.
If Heat makes another move, we’ll see.

Plus, Im curious to see how Philly looks with Embiid/Horford on court together.

I read Philly plans to give Embiid much more regular season rest.

Last edited:

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As of today, on paper, of course.
If Heat makes another move, we’ll see.

Plus, Im curious to see how Philly looks with Embiid/Horford on court together.

I read Philly plans to give Embiid much more regular season rest.

Weak ass bench also.

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why would anyone want a 30 year old PG for 40 million a year who has never won anything ? I know why OKC wants to get rid of him. I guess maybe the Knicks may be desperate enough but what the hell are you getting for RW?? I'm not even giving one 1st rounder

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Probably the Pistons (sigh). Send Blake home for RE straight up. Reggie loved playing behind Russ, what could go wrong?

NBA Trade Machine - ESPN

I could totally see the Pistons convincing themselves that Westbrook/Griffin/Drummond could make them contenders in the East. And they might not be wrong in the short term. Philly and Mil are up top, but past that would it shock anyone if that trio topped the other teams next season?

It's not terrible for OKC's side either. They shed Westbrook's salary. Get Doumbouya, who is an intriguing prospect and I'd say throw in a couple more lightly protected draft picks.

I'm not saying this is something I would do. Just saying I could see Detroit thinking about doing something like this

(FWIW, this can't happen until August. Recent draftees can't be traded for 30 days)

HurricaneDij39

The Middle of Everywhere: NWI
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My best scenario:

Westbrook and Patrick Patterson to Orlando for Aaron Gordon, Mo Bamba, Markelle Fultz, and a future pick.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rumors saying Presti offered PG/RW package.

PG got wind and said deal me now.

So...he may be right to some degree.

Maybe to a very slight degree.

But he said George would be traded to the Bucks for

Hill, Snell and Ilyasova

That was his trade idea

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My best scenario:

Westbrook and Patrick Patterson to Orlando for Aaron Gordon, Mo Bamba, Markelle Fultz, and a future pick.

That does sound like an Orlando type trade.

That said, I don’t think Westbrook’s contract is worth all that. 2 prospects and a pick is a lot to give for a contract that is not great at best.

logic

Hoopla Cash
$ 69,974.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NBA Trade Machine - ESPN

I could totally see the Pistons convincing themselves that Westbrook/Griffin/Drummond could make them contenders in the East. And they might not be wrong in the short term. Philly and Mil are up top, but past that would it shock anyone if that trio topped the other teams next season?

It's not terrible for OKC's side either. They shed Westbrook's salary. Get Doumbouya, who is an intriguing prospect and I'd say throw in a couple more lightly protected draft picks.

I'm not saying this is something I would do. Just saying I could see Detroit thinking about doing something like this

(FWIW, this can't happen until August. Recent draftees can't be traded for 30 days)
I really want them to hold on to Doumbouya with his potential though. And, of course, you can't trade Snell </s>. But, I agree, I could see the Pistons doing this to be competitive now.