• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Soon to be Hall of Famer - Eli Manning

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I could give a rat's ass I speak facts not opinion or bias. You have never seen me knock Eli once, i respect that he is one tough SOB , gets hit and gets right up. I hate primadonnas and sissies that look for flags on every sack

We should get married

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty much what we have been saying all along. But since we aren't praising little Peyton as the greatest of all time DirtDirt has his panties in a bunge.

Nobody has, not even Dirt. He even said that he isnt all that keen on him and not sure if he is HOF worthy but they do vote on rings, yards and Tds and he has all of these. Guys need to read more before harping on everything

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nobody has, not even Dirt. He even said that he isnt all that keen on him and not sure if he is HOF worthy but they do vote on rings, yards and Tds and he has all of these. Guys need to read more before harping on everything

He gets his panties all tied up in knots when the discussion involveds Eli, or Brady, or the Patriots, or the Red Sox, or etc.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Exactly.....Because Ive argued the comparison to Trent F**** Dilfer, that must mean he is the greatest QB to ever play

Eli is worse than a LOT of QB's throughout history, but at some point, the comparisons can get ridiculous just because people have some sort of bias against the guy

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No it hasnt

At
All

BUT definitely a great play by Butler, for which Tom Brady has gotten all the credit for

I think it was his 4tds, over 300 yards , over a .70 & vs that tough Seattke D and especially for mounting the biggest SB half-time deficit which was 7. Pats were down 10 in the 4th Q and then Brady threw 2 td's to give them a 4 point lead late in game. I doubt 1 play overshadows that, it helps sure and was instrumental both by Cam and Butler/ One wouldn't have worked without the other

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, there is nothing low risk about violating every unwritten rule about goal line football that ever existed

- Throw from the one yard line with the best power back in the NFL? Check
- Split best power back in the NFL out wide, removing even the threat of a run? Check
- Throw to the middle of the field from the one, where usually only bad things can happen? Check
- Throw to LITERALLY your worst WR on the roster on the biggest call of your season in the middle of the field? Double Check

Did you decide to be a football savant when you were playing jump rope with the rest of the girls in high school?

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He gets his panties all tied up in knots when the discussion involveds Eli, or Brady, or the Patriots, or the Red Sox, or etc.

Look in the mirror, youve done nothing from the other end of this debate, than what ive done here today

LetsGoPats

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can we stop pretending that it was guaranteed that Lynch would have scored?

He would have have been stuffed at the goal line. Don't think so? Prove me wrong. Sometimes defenses do that -- sometimes The Patriots defense does that. I've seen it happen. That's football.

Or maybe he coughs it up? Who knows. Any way you look at it, coaching decisions and play calls are part of the game. Interceptions are part of the game. The Seahawks didn't lose that game. The Patriots won it.

They shouldn't have even been sniffing the goal line anyway - FLUKE CATCH got them close - so wipe away those tears, Pete.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did you decide to be a football savant when you were playing jump rope with the rest of the girls in high school?

Is that really the best you got?

Tell us again how the Redskins were playing for nothing yesterday, that cracked me up

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Exactly.....Because Ive argued the comparison to Trent F**** Dilfer, that must mean he is the greatest QB to ever play

Eli is worse than a LOT of QB's throughout history, but at some point, the comparisons can get ridiculous just because people have some sort of bias against the guy

Your comp sucks ass.

The comparison to Trent, not by me, was to point out how he has a SB ring as well, during the time you were arguing the importance of rings.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We should get married

Hu would hunt me down and disguise my gatorade with antifreeze, no thank you. plus your a Brady basher, so we would fight all the time after the honeymoon

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can we stop pretending that it was guaranteed that Lynch would have scored?

He would have have been stuffed at the goal line. Don't think so? Prove me wrong. Sometimes defenses do that. sometimes The Patriots defense does that. I've seen it happen.

Or maybe he coughs it up? Who knows. Any way you look at it, coaching decisions and play calls are part of the game. Interceptions are part of the game.

The Seahawks didn't lose that game. The Patriots won it.

Hey, if Im a Pats fan, Id say the same

Lets just say odds were stacked greatly against you if they slammed Lynch 2 more times

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your comp sucks ass.

The comparison to Trent, not by me, was to point out how he has a SB ring as well, during the time you were arguing the importance of rings.

Trent has one ring, Eli has 2

The way they played during those postseason(s) is not comparable

Their careers are not comparable

So there is no comparison, maybe you should apologize to me

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey, if Im a Pats fan, Id say the same

Lets just say odds were stacked greatly against you if they slammed Lynch 2 more times

Actually the odds would show otherwise based on his past attempts at it. He may have gotten in, but he may have not, and he may have fumbled like what was already pointed out.

You simply can't call it as a fact when there is no guarantee and previous attempt showed otherwise.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trent has one ring, Eli has 2

The way they played during those postseason(s) is not comparable

Their careers are not comparable

So there is no comparison, maybe you should apologize to me

Why would I apologize to you, I'm not the one that argued it.

Wholly fuck you are stupid.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

We are no better when we bash Eli and its funny when he bashes Brady one of the best ever. Be like someone knocking Jordan or Gretzky. Was funny when Hammer did it and now with Dirt. You know they cant honestly believe half the things they post. Fun fiction reading at its best

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eli Manning career stats,

View attachment 153202

Not really impressive imo, but if they should happen to get to the SB and win it, and even better, make it a trifecta of breakin a foot off in the ass of the Pats.....He'll have that special multiple Super Bowl winner secret sauce on his sammich. With his looking like the Great Gazoo from the Flintstones with that fuckin helmet that looks 3 sizes too big ass.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually the odds would show otherwise based on his past attempts at it. He may have gotten in, but he may have not, and he may have fumbled like what was already pointed out.

You simply can't call it as a fact when there is no guarantee and previous attempt showed otherwise.

I can absolutely say that the odds are stacked against any defense, maybe ever, when an all pro RB is getting the ball twice from the one yard line

Its not a knock on the Pats at all, its just a very difficult thing for a defense to stuff a good Oline, and a great RB twice from the run, ESPECIALLY since the QB himself is a threat to run, so you do have to account for that a little bit

I dont think saying anything crazy here

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We are no better when we bash Eli and its funny when he bashes Brady one of the best ever. Be like someone knocking Jordan or Gretzky. Was funny when Hammer did it and now with Dirt. You know they cant honestly believe half the thinks they post. Fun fiction reading

Sad part is in DD's case I think he does beleive it.