• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Soon to be Hall of Famer - Eli Manning

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He doesnt get to the playoffs all that much but when he does, he makes it count 8-3 is pretty solid with 2 SB's. His brother finally cracked over .500 last year

Only 5 playoff appearances in 12 years as full time starter in a division that has been pretty much a dumpster fire his whole career (except the Boys this year, obviously) is weak.

Whether Giants fans like or not it is the defense that has driven their success, not Eli.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Exactly.....Because Ive argued the comparison to Trent F**** Dilfer, that must mean he is the greatest QB to ever play

Eli is worse than a LOT of QB's throughout history, but at some point, the comparisons can get ridiculous just because people have some sort of bias against the guy

Tent Dilfer was shit and he sucks as an announcer. Guy was in right place, at right time for 1 year. Steven Hawking would have won as QB with that D

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can absolutely say that the odds are stacked against any defense, maybe ever, when an all pro RB is getting the ball twice from the one yard line

Its not a knock on the Pats at all, its just a very difficult thing for a defense to stuff a good Oline, and a great RB twice from the run, ESPECIALLY since the QB himself is a threat to run, so you do have to account for that a little bit

I dont think saying anything crazy here

Yet you are treating it like it's a guarantee. It wasn't. They decided to call a low risk play, look up the stats on it they're available, and it didn't work due to a play for the ages by a rookie.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ehem...........

Czcp5gXUUAA2nHD.jpg-large-613x300.jpeg
This doesn't count. Really they didn't talk after the play clock hit 15 seconds. Nor was it used for more than 5 minutes on the drive they scored on. Obviuosly the fines and potential decrease in the 4th round drafting order should tell you that. Question where did those tapes go? How come they haven't been released? I guess when your name is Mara it don't matta.
*NYG 2016 season

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This doesn't count. Really they didn't talk after the play clock hit 15 seconds. Nor was it used for more than 5 minutes on the drive they scored on. Obviuosly the fines and potential decrease in the 4th round drafting order should tell you that. Question where did those tapes go? How come they haven't been released? I guess when your name is Mara it don't matta.
*NYG 2016 season

Little tid bit on the Mara family,

they made their wealth from illegal gambling and booze.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No they're good too. Was it Baldwin? That catch wasn't fluky?

Luck is certainly part of winning. The Patriots have had their share of breaks but it was never the only reason they've won.
It was Kearse.

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
*NYG 2016 season

Cheating is cheating hombre

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey, if Im a Pats fan, Id say the same

Lets just say odds were stacked greatly against you if they slammed Lynch 2 more times

Problem is we can't go back and play 'what ifs" If Samuels doesn't let that pass go right through his hands, or the refs call Eli in the grasp and its a sack, or Harrison knocks the ball of Tyree's helmet 3 scenarios in last minute that would have given SB to Pats 3

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is that really the best you got?

Tell us again how the Redskins were playing for nothing yesterday, that cracked me up

Aw, you mad bro?

Redskins were done. Their defense is bottom feeder shit, but they held the great drooling waterhead and his pop gun offense to 19 points. :L

cerealboi

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,620.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Problem is we can't go back and play 'what ifs" If Samuels doesn't let that pass go right through his hands, or the refs call Eli in the grasp and its a sack, or Harrison knocks the ball of Tyree's helmet 3 scenarios in last minute that would have given SB to Pats 3

Or if Welker just holds on to that damn ball in 2012!

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

One more,

Or if the refs don't screw up the game clock allowing 60+ of extra time to the game, or the refs flag Coughlin for grabing a ref, or etc.

For the record those things are fine, the refs are in a high stress situation and make mistakes too.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Little tid bit on the Mara family,

they made their wealth from illegal gambling and booze.[/QUOTE]

\Really my kind of people, I have respect for them now. Reminds me of the Kennedy family. except they crossed the mob after the unions helped John win and the Bobby wants to go after them when he is US AG. Cost them their lives. In fact that whole family is cursed because Joe made a pact with the devil. Ted has a woman drown, Skakel is convicted of murder. oldest son dies in war. john Kennedy Jr crashes his plane, Another one is found guilty of r*pe and another dies skiing into tree. Didn't work for Sonny Bono either

Really? my kind of people, I have respect for them now. Reminds me of the Kennedy family. except they crossed the mob after the unions helped John win and the Bobby wants to go after them when he is US AG. Cost them their lives. In fact that whole family is cursed because Joe made a pact with the devil. Ted has a woman drown, Skakel is convicted of murder. oldest son dies in war. john Kennedy Jr crashes his plane, Another one is found guilty of r*pe and another dies skiing into tree. Didn't work for Sonny Bono either

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yet you are treating it like it's a guarantee. It wasn't. They decided to call a low risk play, look up the stats on it they're available, and it didn't work due to a play for the ages by a rookie.

LMAO

Low RIsk Play

Only New England

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Aw, you mad bro?

Redskins were done. Their defense is bottom feeder shit, but they held the great drooling waterhead and his pop gun offense to 19 points. :L

Everyone but the Pats suck, we know the rules

Team was playing for their playoff lives

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Or if the Tuck Rule isnt called

Or if Billy Cundiff doesnt miss a 20 yard FG

Or if Pete Carroll wasnt born

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Poor wittle spinspinspin, getting beat up and flinging poo. I wouldn't want to be his dog when he gets home from work.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One more,

Or if the refs don't screw up the game clock allowing 60+ of extra time to the game, or the refs flag Coughlin for grabing a ref, or etc.

For the record those things are fine, the refs are in a high stress situation and make mistakes too.

Yup

Still Stings

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Aw, you mad bro?

13 points. The last 6 was a defensive TD. And yeah, clearly the Skins were done. $^%$#%$^Y&!

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Poor wittle spinspinspin, getting beat up and flinging poo. I wouldn't want to be his dog when he gets home from work.

Word, being in a room full of Pats fans arguing the merits of 2 Super Bowl wins by the Giants

Cant imagine why i look like im coming up on the short end