• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Somewhat early dynasty/keeper thoughts?

Shoeshine Boy

Humble & Lovable
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would add Kupp right now too. He would be my 16th. He has more upside than the other WRs you have lists. Report came out today that he is number 1 on the Rams WR depth chart and he is extremely polished for a rookie. He won't ever likely be a stud, but he could be a WR3 type for a long time.
I like Kupp he was on my short list for my last pick but I had already picked two rook WRs I felt had more long term upside...you can pretty much find a WR3 any time. Between Gabriel Maclin Hurns/Lee i already had several and most of them were waiver pickups.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You predicted this pretty spot on. The ARob deal was accepted and the Thomas deal was rejected with an acknowledgement it was a decent offer. If nothing else it establishes dialogue for later. I probably won't get full value for Luck til he's healthy agree with you there too.

Congrats on making that trade.

Barilko

Probably at hockey or some dam concert you tell me
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well the boys have chimed in with their always solid advice

my thoughts are try to move a Qb as well not named Carr and be certain you do not get a Qb back in the deal as it lessons the impact of the other player's value in your return (if you can make that happen)

in the future you can go get the 3rd Qb if it becomes your want or need