• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Some Surprising Big Names On The LIV Tour

foster4prez

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, it's a double standard.

The PGA Tour may very well have an argument for kicking out players ...but using any moral high ground arguments will fail greatly and undermine any legitimate arguments they have.

One is a one off exhibition. The other is a competing league funded by terrorists.

foster4prez

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FVIzkA4UcAAV90K

R.J. MacReady

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One is a one off exhibition. The other is a competing league funded by terrorists.

The PGA tour did not have a problem with the Terrorists last year.

You are doing what I expect you to do and have a right to do ...throw everything at the wall and see what sticks.

The Tour can't do this ....sooner or later this will all be in a court room and opposing council already has a lot of statements from the Tour to use against itself.

foster4prez

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The PGA tour did not have a problem with the Terrorists last year.

You are doing what I expect you to do and have a right to do ...throw everything at the wall and see what sticks.

The Tour can't do this ....sooner or later this will all be in a court room and opposing council already has a lot of statements from the Tour to use against itself.

Good luck with that.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If players going to another tour is against the rules and you are 1000% confident you are well within your right to ban those players ..so be it.

But ....

Why would the PGA Tour bring up the money the players they are banning being paid.

Why would the PGA Tour bring up who is funding the new Tour

Why would the PGA Tour bring up the "Human rights" abuses of the country that funds the new Tour

Why would the PGA Tour bring up the rumored involvement in 9/11 of the country that funds the new Tour.

If this all goes to court ...these statements will come up and it will make the PGA Tour look real bad when they have to try to explain it.

Monahan and the PGA in general suck pretty bad. They definitely have the best tour today though.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you want to white knight for a bunch of rich guys willing to the the PR men for a terrorist regime then you do you.
Doesn’t the United States government do business with the Saudis every day? Don’t they provide weapons and protection so the Saudi government can stay in power. Don’t you put gasoline in your car from them? Then why shouldn’t golfers be allowed to work for them? Your position is ridiculous

Fish

Hoopla Cash
$ 630.80
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you want to white knight for a bunch of rich guys willing to the the PR men for a terrorist regime then you do you.
You don't want to talk about the pga tour and china?

foster4prez

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Doesn’t the United States government do business with the Saudis every day? Don’t they provide weapons and protection so the Saudi government can stay in power. Don’t you put gasoline in your car from them? Then why shouldn’t golfers be allowed to work for them? Your position is ridiculous
I take issue with all of those things. I think we should 100% cut off the terrorist Saudi regime in all aspects of society. And I won't support rich men willing to take a pay day to be their PR spokespeople. You on the other hand seem to be fine with aligning with a terrorist organization.
You don't want to talk about the pga tour and china?
Sure - The PGA Tour shouldn't be playing events in China. But a single event doesn't equate to an entire sportswashing tour.

Fish

Hoopla Cash
$ 630.80
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I take issue with all of those things. I think we should 100% cut off the terrorist Saudi regime in all aspects of society. And I won't support rich men willing to take a pay day to be their PR spokespeople. You on the other hand seem to be fine with aligning with a terrorist organization.

Sure - The PGA Tour shouldn't be playing events in China. But a single event doesn't equate to an entire sportswashing tour.
The PGA tour sponsors an entire tour in china.

PGA Tour China is a China-based men's professional golf tour as part of the PGA Tour's global expansion. The tour started in 2014. After a hiatus in 2017, the tour resumed in 2018.[1][2] It is known as PGA Tour Series China. An earlier tour, the Omega China Tour, ran from 2004 to 2009.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

What's good enough for the American businessman and government is good enough for these golfers. They are businessmen as well. And stop with the sportswashing nonsense. You never heard that term in your life until these clowns from the PGA started spouting it.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The latest rumor is that on Monday following the US Open Koepka, Morikawa, Schauffele, Hovland and Fowler are signing up with the LIV. What a blow that would be for the PGA

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Keopka now LIV

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The latest rumor is that on Monday following the US Open Koepka, Morikawa, Schauffele, Hovland and Fowler are signing up with the LIV. What a blow that would be for the PGA

Koepka is official...

Not sure about those others but it sure would be a HUGE blow

R.J. MacReady

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Koepka is official...

Not sure about those others but it sure would be a HUGE blow
I knew he was bolting after that press conference. Maybe he had decide before that but you knew he just wanted to give all of those reporters the big fuck you.

I'm not happy about the LIV Tour but the reaction to it is so over the top it's ridiculous. There is only 1 Golf entity banning golfers ....and that is the PGA Tour. ESPN, all the Networks are all in bed with the PGA Tour ...so the PGA Tour has them all going after these guys.

We can sell missiles to the Saudi's but your a traitor for playing golf for them?

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I knew he was bolting after that press conference. Maybe he had decide before that but you knew he just wanted to give all of those reporters the big fuck you.

I'm not happy about the LIV Tour but the reaction to it is so over the top it's ridiculous. There is only 1 Golf entity banning golfers ....and that is the PGA Tour. ESPN, all the Networks are all in bed with the PGA Tour ...so the PGA Tour has them all going after these guys.

We can sell missiles to the Saudi's but your a traitor for playing golf for them?

Yeah I really think the PGA Tour will have to re think it's "strategy" and eventually will not ban players and the remove the ban on current players. I mean they've said all along they want to grow the game and what they are doing certainly isn't growing it.

Honestly, I don't think the Tour cares about it being the "Saudi's" and it is only because they are pissed they can't give as much money as the LIV Tour does