• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Some Surprising Big Names On The LIV Tour

Dutchis59

Senior Advisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Tour says this is our position on LIV golf

1655821918675.png

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They just announced they are going to try and change the schedule and give out larger purses now

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No. Surprised a young guy would go taking a big chance

Not really I mean just by joining he most likely will make more money then he will if he stayed on tour

R.J. MacReady

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They just announced they are going to try and change the schedule and give out larger purses now

"In response to the LIV Golf threat, the PGA Tour hopes to introduce a revamped schedule that will include increased purses worth at least $20 million in at least eight existing marquee events and three new events in a global golf series that will include no cuts, limited fields and purses of at least $25 million, sources told ESPN on Tuesday."

If what LIV Golf was doing was so wrong ...then why is the PGA following it.?

Jay Monahan will be steeping down soon ...he could not have played this any worse. He bans players and now is going to completely revamp the Tour?

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"In response to the LIV Golf threat, the PGA Tour hopes to introduce a revamped schedule that will include increased purses worth at least $20 million in at least eight existing marquee events and three new events in a global golf series that will include no cuts, limited fields and purses of at least $25 million, sources told ESPN on Tuesday."

Jay Monahan will be steeping down soon ...he could not have played this any worse. He bans players and now is going to completely revamp the Tour?

That's why I am thinking he will backtrack on his suspensions of current players

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and now 8 no cut events

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not really I mean just by joining he most likely will make more money then he will if he stayed on tour
True. But LIV may fold; who knows. then they have no Tour at all to play

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
True. But LIV may fold; who knows. then they have no Tour at all to play

we shall see but I mean these are the Saudi's we are talking about... They have money and will continue to have it imo. At worst it made the PGA step up their money game at least

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
we shall see but I mean these are the Saudi's we are talking about... They have money and will continue to have it imo. At worst it made the PGA step up their money game at least
I heard that the Sovereign Investment Fund they are using to finance the LIV brings in one billion dollars a day.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sir Nick Faldo's announcing career over in August... I bet he got poached for LIV Tour

R.J. MacReady

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sir Nick Faldo's announcing career over in August... I bet he got poached for LIV Tour
You know ....I heard the news but I never made the connection

I don't think he's going to Liv ...he hammered Liv and the players pretty good.
He would have gone a little easier had he signed with Liv.

Always loved Faldo but i never saw him the same way when he rightfully took a stand against Tiger when he had that bad drop and then signed his card. Faldo said Tiger should withdraw.

And the very next day he did a complete 180 and took it all back. The network pressured him to do that and he folded like a 5 dollar lawn chair.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Always loved Faldo but i never saw him the same way when he rightfully took a stand against Tiger when he had that bad drop and then signed his card. Faldo said Tiger should withdraw.

And the very next day he did a complete 180 and took it all back. The network pressured him to do that and he folded like a 5 dollar lawn chair.

Well Tour players hammered the LIV Tour as well (Keopka etc) and look what they did

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That was the power that that piece of shit wielded over the PGA. It made me sick. They go rid of Ken Venturi shortly after he hammered Woods for allowing the crowd to move that giant boulder away from his ball as well.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yes. He comes across as a bitter ex-wife out to punish the offending spouse for finding something better

R.J. MacReady

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes. He comes across as a bitter ex-wife out to punish the offending spouse for finding something better
How many months or even years did Monahan know this was coming? ...all his actions are if he was blindsided.
Nothing he has done is making any sense to me.

And he had all the Networks ripping the LIV Golf format ...only to announce he will copy that format a week later.
He made them all look like a bunch of idiots.

There is no way Monahan make it out of this. My Prediction, The PGA Tour forces Monahan to step down and places the blame for banning players on him. Shorty after, the PGA Tour lifts the ban on all players.

All the PGA Tour had to do was to work with LIV Golf on the scheduling of events so both don't have Marque events at the same time.
Even if the did not do that ...The PGA Tour would have remained completely unchanged. Your would not really miss the LIV golfers on the several events where there was a conflict.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How many months or even years did Monahan know this was coming? ...all his actions are if he was blindsided.
Nothing he has done is making any sense to me.

And he had all the Networks ripping the LIV Golf format ...only to announce he will copy that format a week later.
He made them all look like a bunch of idiots.

There is no way Monahan make it out of this. My Prediction, The PGA Tour forces Monahan to step down and places the blame for banning players on him. Shorty after, the PGA Tour lifts the ban on all players.

All the PGA Tour had to do was to work with LIV Golf on the scheduling of events so both don't have Marque events at the same time.
Even if the did not do that ...The PGA Tour would have remained completely unchanged. Your would not really miss the LIV golfers on the several events where there was a conflict.

100 percent agree. I won’t even watch the golf channel anymore because they won’t even mention LIV because the PGA won’t let them

R.J. MacReady

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brandel Chamblee stated yesterday that the PGA Tour will have to use the Players Pension fund to pay for any lawsuits for banning the players.
So the more the lawsuits cost the lesser the purses will be for future Tournaments

Think about that ...the PGA Tour is going to make it's players pay for the lawsuits.