• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Some positive news and yet......

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Young was not a good move from a stand point of continuing to build on the 1 team strength and neglecting the other numerous problems we have. We have pumped 4 consecutive 1st round picks into the DLine while neglecting every unit on the field. That is not smart and we are seeing that. We had offers but RR wanted Young.

Like i said, if Allen, Payne and Sweat are smart, they will jump ship during FA because the losing will wear on them eventually. Sure, it will be nice to have a top 5 DLine...but we have a bottom 5 OLine, WR corp, RB corp, LB corp and secondary. You spread the wealth around....
K, I see the argument you’re positing here and it is a concern. I think the DLine just needs tweaking and a better scheme to live up to its promise. Maybe that’s just wishful thinking but the secondary play outside Kendall has just been god awful and doesn’t that affect how aggressive you can be on the front with blitzing etc? Again, I’m not an X and O person, nor did I ever actually play football, so you can better understand whether my thoughts are right or wrong.

chillerdab

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
“sounds line the”

I’m sorry not sorry you had trouble understanding the sentence I wrote previously, Chim Chim.

Maybe asking your ficticious friends for comprehension help - after you all are done discussing oline play, that is - will get you the help you need.

Until then, make sure you tag this post too, Chim Chim!

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m sorry not sorry you had trouble understanding the sentence I wrote previously, Chim Chim.

Maybe asking your ficticious friends for comprehension help - after you all are done discussing oline play, that is - will get you the help you need.

Until then, make sure you tag this post too, Chim Chim!
Can’t we all just get along :noidea: I haven’t seen skinsdeux not following Dad’s guidelines since hes returned to posting on our board. And I wasn’t around for what must have been some kind of beef between the 2 of ya. I just figured, we’ve got enough craziness so maybe we could all just let bygonesbe bygones and turn the page. JMHO

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can’t we all just get along :noidea: I haven’t seen skinsdeux not following Dad’s guidelines since hes returned to posting on our board. And I wasn’t around for what must have been some kind of beef between the 2 of ya. I just figured, we’ve got enough craziness so maybe we could all just let bygonesbe bygones and turn the page. JMHO
He doesn’t get any leeway with me at all . If he strays off the path I will shut him down

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Young was not a good move from a stand point of continuing to build on the 1 team strength and neglecting the other numerous problems we have. We have pumped 4 consecutive 1st round picks into the DLine while neglecting every unit on the field. That is not smart and we are seeing that. We had offers but RR wanted Young.

Like i said, if Allen, Payne and Sweat are smart, they will jump ship during FA because the losing will wear on them eventually. Sure, it will be nice to have a top 5 DLine...but Evans we have a bottom 5 OLine, WR corp, RB corp, LB corp and secondary. You spread the wealth around....
Take the best player available And he as it .

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He doesn’t get any leeway with me at all . If he strays off the path I will shut him down
I saw what you wrote about it. And that’s why I said what I said. Hadn’t seen any infractions personally.

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And he hasn’t so far other then pushing the envelope
Well to be fair we all do that at times... like myself at Dean, Coach and country. Soooo I can’t throw stones personally on that account, lol

chillerdab

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There isnt really any beef. He’s just is somebody who seems to hold a tremendous grudge, across a few bannings, enough to singularly “clown” any and all posts I make.

I cant remember what his problem is either, but honestly, how upsetting could it possibly be, for the philly fan to carry his gurdge across a second screenname?

It’s sad, really.

Skins2021deux

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
“Gurdge”

and it’s been 3 screen names. Last one was banned for believing Haskins was a bust as well. Do you guys remember how crushed I was getting for holding this steadfast belief??? Skinsdad claimed I didn’t watch any tape as he posted YouTube/twitter college highlight reel after highlight reel

“eat crow” is something I’d never say. It’s so nerdy it sends a shiver down my spine but the sentiment is similar

I have seen Washington Heights finest going at it with everyone and anyone while I’ve been absent though

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
“Gurdge”

and it’s been 3 screen names. Last one was banned for believing Haskins was a bust as well. Do you guys remember how crushed I was getting for holding this steadfast belief??? Skinsdad claimed I didn’t watch any tape as he posted YouTube/twitter college highlight reel after highlight reel

“eat crow” is something I’d never say. It’s so nerdy it sends a shiver down my spine but the sentiment is similar

I have seen Washington Heights finest going at it with everyone and anyone while I’ve been absent though
Stop telling that lie about Haskins and being banned for it . And if you keep telling that lie you. Will be banned again ASAP . You. Don’t get. Banned for your beliefs . You got banned for breaking the rules after repeated warnings . If you don’t like how I run things post somewhere else plain and simple . This board flourishes with or without you.

chillerdab

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Three screen names is a lot of screennames to be doing your ridiuclous clown emoji bullshit.

It just is.

You should relax more.

chillerdab

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
“I have seen Washington Heights finest going at it with everyone and anyone while I’ve been absent though

And yet I havent been banned for any length of time, and am still on my first screenname.

That’s odd.

It must be that skinsdad is biased against you then.

As for “Washington Heights,” I havent lives in that beloved part of NYC for ten years, and have told previous versions of yourself that very fact multiple times.

Deaf ears....

skinz2winz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And yet I havent been banned for any length of time, and am still on my first screenname.

That’s odd.

It must be that skinsdad is biased against you then.

As for “Washington Heights,” I havent lives in that beloved part of NYC for ten years, and have told previous versions of yourself that very fact multiple times.

Deaf ears.
And dumb.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well to be fair we all do that at times... like myself at Dean, Coach and country. Soooo I can’t throw stones personally on that account, lol
you guys arent doing what he was doing . in any case he wont be here because he broke SportsHoopla rules not mine

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Our mighty Dline giving 130 rushing yards per game. 4.7 yards per carry boy that front 4 can stop the run

Actually when the discussion of our mighty DL comes up. I rarely if ever have heard MI's name bought into the discussion. Add to the fact that he was a 5th rd pk Who's sack totals improved every year as has his run defense (I agree with article concerning that) If you wanna wshine about the DL, I'm right there with you, homey. 3 #1 DL picks in the last 3 years and damn near every talking head ridin their jocks as some top 5 unit. And before Young got here, Payne and Allen never showed themselves to be a top tier. MI on the other hand was picked as the 152nd player in the draft and has steadily and noticeably, at least to some, improved every year. Now that's not to say his game is perfect, but you're a damn fool if you think he's worthy of criticism on par with Allen or Payne.

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Interesting.

Peter Hailey...

Last season, as the Washington secondary struggled to contain seemingly every opponent, their go-to buzzword was communication. Everyone, from the corners to the safeties to Greg Manusky, brought up needing more of it whenever they were pressed on why the group was failing.L

This season, the back end of Washington's defense is once again defective, and their effort against the Rams was just the latest proof of that. Jared Goff pretty much accomplished whatever he wanted in the contest and posted completions of 56, 49 and 40 yards, all of which featured players in Burgundy and Gold either trailing well behind Goff's targets or not even near them at all.

As Ron Rivera discussed what was behind the Rams constantly getting behind his defensive backs — both immediately after the loss on Sunday and during his time with the media on Monday — he, too, repeatedly turned to one word over and over again. It wasn't communication, though.

“Again, it’s about leverages and understanding how to play the leverages," Rivera said at FedEx Field following his team's fourth-consecutive defeat. "That’s what we’re working on with these young guys."

"Some guys don’t understand how to play with leverage," he said while back in Ashburn on Monday. "By that, we mean knowing where your help is. If your help is inside, then you should play your guy outside to in. If your help is outside, then you should play your guy inside to out."

Communication? That's so last year. In fact, Kendall Fuller, who intercepted Goff on what was really the quarterback's only negative sequence in Week 5, told reporters in his postgame interview that he thinks "communication has been good so far" in his part of the unit.

It hasn't just been the Rams game though, its happened in every game thus far this season. If a player is not understanding leverage isn't up to the coaches to teach them?

Sknzrule

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you’re like me you thought with Del Rio, RR and young, the D couldn’t help but be better.So far so wrong.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you’re like me you thought with Del Rio, RR and young, the D couldn’t help but be better.So far so wrong.
statistically it is better . its ranked 15th even with the shitty game . we were 28th last yr

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only thing making it appear the defense is better is their showing against a shitty Philly team. If things don't change though, the defense will be right back in the bottom 1/4 of the league stat-wise.

I thought we finally got back to having NFL-level coaching with RR, Del Rio, Harris etc. I don't know WTF to think anymore. I believe players have signed here simply to get paid. I'm beginning to wonder if that's bled over into coaching.