• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Some Of You Are Gonna HATE To Hear This One.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That means Snisher are not going to put an emphasis on getting the best QB in the first two rounds and we will be screwed for the future. Does this mean we get another D-Lineman in the first?

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Denial or insanity?

I can hear it now: "let's bring back Sam. We don't need help at QB."

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That means Snisher are not going to put an emphasis on getting the best QB in the first two rounds and we will be screwed for the future. Does this mean we get another D-Lineman in the first?
A lot of us didn't want another first round QB pick, especially from last years draft So looking back on last years draft with hindsight and not the Bradford injury, I think I like the way our draft worked out was right with regards tot the QB positions.

If you don't, tell us what QB you wanted and remind us all who we wouldn't have in their place.

Retro, Sam has had two ACL injuries in the last two years and is in the last year of his contract. I just don't see us forgoing a top QB pick in the first few rounds of the draft considering the stated. Especially since this draft is QB prospect heavy.

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,595.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Raiders!!!!!!!!!!

I'll be here Sunday.

It should be a competitive game, I don't see a blowout either way.

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"... I'm thinkin' he's gonna be under center for us." -Jeff Fisher

It's just a blurb from a radio show... and please don't shoot the Messenger! :fear:

Fisher Expects Sam Bradford to be Under Center for Rams in 2015 on Vimeo

Caynine, I guess I would be one of those"some of you's"

If Fisher plans on Bradford being under center, than Fishers officially a dope! Sorry Retro for the name calling. I generally hold my tongue with these so called experts and guys who " supposedly" know the game. But to go into next season expecting Bradford to be your starting QB is insane!

Going into this year with no real backup plan was stupid, but we are going to take that "chance" with him next year. It's tough enough to come back once from that injury, let alone twice. Our oline isn't going to miraculously get better, is it? Austin Davis was getting, sacked, hurried, and hit a ton this year, and he's a mobile QB, what is Bradford going to do?

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Caynine, I guess I would be one of those"some of you's"

If Fisher plans on Bradford being under center, than Fishers officially a dope! Sorry Retro for the name calling. I generally hold my tongue with these so called experts and guys who " supposedly" know the game. But to go into next season expecting Bradford to be your starting QB is insane!

Going into this year with no real backup plan was stupid, but we are going to take that "chance" with him next year. It's tough enough to come back once from that injury, let alone twice. Our oline isn't going to miraculously get better, is it? Austin Davis was getting, sacked, hurried, and hit a ton this year, and he's a mobile QB, what is Bradford going to do?

You aren't kidding, Bradford is damaged goods. Even if he came back 100% physically, low chance of that. He surely wouldn't be there mentally, 100%.

ANGELAKERAMS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm ok with him being back if they redo his contract.

If they bring him back at his 17M salary, they are freakin' out of their minds.

zeke2829

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm ok with him being back if they redo his contract.

If they bring him back at his 17M salary, they are freakin' out of their minds.

I agree! There is NO way they bring him back at 17 mill.

I think that they will offer him a new reduced deal. He can stay if he signs, if he doesn't, we will cut him. If we do cut him we will eat the 3.6 million in dead $$ but save 13.5 mill. Jake Long will be cut to, we will eat 2.5 mill in dead money, but save 8 mill. Between the 2, if cut we would save 21.5 mill! That's huge!! :nod:

ozarkram

Animale rurale
Hoopla Cash
$ 190.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We are casting a wide net and quite early. No way to know if Bradford will even be ready by the start of the season. What ever happens we will have some interesting options.

ozarkram

Animale rurale
Hoopla Cash
$ 190.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ozark, do I detect a snippet of sarcasm?:lol::pound:

Actually I commend you for all your research and work. For seeing a need and taking action. Not much more could be asked of a good Mod. :clap:

Jermaine133

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bradford needs to go, and if Fisher is still hitched to him then he can go too! I'm all for keeping Bradford at the league minimum and drafting the future in the 1st; that way his bum ass can watch a real QB play while he holds the clip board.

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Even if we keep Bradford at the minimum, I still don't get it.

He's coming off 2 knee surgeries and he's still going to need to improve in the pocket. He won't be able to run very good.

This team is clicking and starting to mature a bit. I just don't see the point of wasting more money on a guy that will probably play 5-6 games for us.

If we don't draft a QB in this upcoming draft in the first 2 rounds, they are truly stupid. And I know some of these draft picks are looking good now, but again.. we were stocked with picks.. it's tough not to get talent with that many picks and 1 can argue that with 6 1st rounders in 3 years, we should have found at least 1 great player!

Last edited by a moderator:

ozarkram

Animale rurale
Hoopla Cash
$ 190.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe its better the devil you know? Anyway we go QB and o-line must be addressed.